Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
no one in japane even could understand manliness this is why the pacific war was fought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
is anime 2 tha point lik video gamez and other nerd stuf where adult men can be in2 it and still get laid by normal ppl? or is it still lik 2 nerdy 4 that?

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Were elections always rigged, or did everyone just decide to start rigging them all at once?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

TTGL > KLK

who thinks the opposite?

Reince Priebus
Mar 11, 2017

by SA Support Robot
ive never watched gurran legan and i think its p loving over hyped as gently caress every cuck on the planet is all "watchee gurran legan its better than kill la kill" but im all like gently caress that poo poo im gonna pass out bye

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
gurren lagann is fine but there's way too much tits

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FabioClone posted:

Were elections always rigged, or did everyone just decide to start rigging them all at once?

depends who you ask and where

probably always in some small ways

they're just more blatant about it now because america thinks we're beyond needing protections against it now, out of some misplaced trust in itself.

The supreme court had an absolutely bonkers decision a year or two back nullifying large parts of the voting rights act, with a ruling that essentially, racism was over.

narrator: it was not over

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

gurren lagann is fine but there's way too much tits

at least theres no creepy mom on daughter rape

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Zyla posted:

i think that answers my question

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

peeonwe posted:

is anime 2 tha point lik video gamez and other nerd stuf where adult men can be in2 it and still get laid by normal ppl? or is it still lik 2 nerdy 4 that?

i get laid often, but it's probably arguable if the girlfriends i've had are normal people.

Normal by not being into anime, yeah, but very abnormal in other aspects of their lives.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Reince Priebus posted:

ive never watched gurran legan and i think its p loving over hyped as gently caress every cuck on the planet is all "watchee gurran legan its better than kill la kill" but im all like gently caress that poo poo im gonna pass out bye

Much like KlK, the music in TTGL is very good. Also the music in P&Sw/G. Gainax/Trigger are good at putting music in anime.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

peeonwe posted:

i think that answers my question

its getting better, but its not there yet, imo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

the hallmark of any good anime: no mom on daughter rape

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Red Minjo posted:

Much like KlK, the music in TTGL is very good. Also the music in P&Sw/G. Gainax/Trigger are good at putting music in anime.

P+Sw/Gb is my favorite anime of all time

i rewatch it at least once a year

the greatest troll show of all time in my book

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

japan is pretty hosed up. we have that in common w/them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

the hallmark of any good anime: no mom on daughter rape

the show was so good at so many things then

OH GOD WHAT :stonk:

NO :barf:

it went from ok this is mildly problematic to HOLY poo poo THIS IS loving FULLY PROBLEMATIC AUGH

and it barely served any story function, just fuckin gratuitous IM EVIL poo poo

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

we need to post more to scroll thru these pages so no one sees them

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

ANIME RAUS

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

wholly smoked hat's mange

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

creatine posted:

ANIME RAUS

:siren:

KEEP SCROLLING

:siren:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

grill la grill

i want some bbq

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
zyla has strong opinions about rape anime

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
read the last 3 pages to find out what they are, you'll probably be surprised

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Zyla posted:

what the ffff oh youre talkin bout anime

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
anime is good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i've seen some gundam animes and they're all pretty bad but gundams kind of own so it's like hey what you gonna do

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

zyla has strong opinions about rape anime

yup

and the opinions are good

the rape is very bad

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
wanna see sumthin gross? mah wifes tomato plant got these worms that eat tha plant and can kill it and r bad but there is a wasp that lays its eggs inside da worms and it has a virus that it coevolved wiff and that virus immobilizes da worm (really a caterpillar but whatevs) and then the baby wasps eat tha worm from tha inside and then spin these caccoons around tha body

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Zyla posted:

we need to post more to scroll thru these pages so no one sees them

Look at this bleeding heart liberal. I had to suffer through these pages, which means that every other human being that comes after me should also have to, regardless of how much social or technological progress has been made since the original posts.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Zyla posted:

yup

and the opinions are good

the rape is very bad

you might think you know what zyla's opinion on rapey anime is but you'll have to read the last 3 pages to find out for sure. i know i was surprised

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
good is anime

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

peeonwe posted:

wanna see sumthin gross? mah wifes tomato plant got these worms that eat tha plant and can kill it and r bad but there is a wasp that lays its eggs inside da worms and it has a virus that it coevolved wiff and that virus immobilizes da worm (really a caterpillar but whatevs) and then the baby wasps eat tha worm from tha inside and then spin these caccoons around tha body

i need some of these wasps. tobacco/tomato hornworms can devour a tomato plant overnight I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That DICK! posted:

that Laura loomer lady posted evidence to prove the tire was slashed

the pre service form the customer fills out

Right front tire

:thunk:

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Unperson_47 posted:

i need some of these wasps. tobacco/tomato hornworms can devour a tomato plant overnight I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN

yah woulda left em but the plant is right next to where she parks in da driveway and she didnt want a buncha wasps hangin round

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

peeonwe posted:

post more pics of this thing i wanna see what happens i wanna see if they eat the whole fucken thing

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

woke up

can't believe yesterday was real

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot

Turdfuzz posted:

post more pics of this thing i wanna see what happens i wanna see if they eat the whole fucken thing

this all i got. i put some dishwashin gloves on and put em in a ziploc and trashed em lol

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
also kinda cool dat when those worms eat tobacco which is poison 2 most animals, the worm can sequester da nicotine and use it as a defense against predators

nature is kool but gently caress off from our tomaters, worms!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

woke up

can't believe yesterday was real

what happened yesterday? grand jury?

it was just a fuckin thursday son

• Locked thread