Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I mean, you could plug the barrel but that would be an absolutely terrible idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I mean, you could plug the barrel but that would be an absolutely terrible idea.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Well just jamming something in there is a bad idea but there is a thing called a blank firing adapter. They let semiautos still cycle with blanks by partly plugging up the muzzle, which allows enough pressure build up to cycle the action.

Of course if you forget to remove it before shooting normal ammo,

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Well that's the thing ElGroucho just explained though, you could do that and its not a terrible idea as long as you know you're firing blanks. That's... the whole point.

Parts Kit posted:

Well just jamming something in there is a bad idea but there is a thing called a blank firing adapter.

Yeah ElGroucho already mentioned this in the post where he pointed it all out, comeon guys

ElGroucho posted:

You have to put a blank adapter at the front to force the gas through the gas tube

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Parts Kit posted:

Of course if you forget to remove it before shooting normal ammo,

Which is why they're pretty hard to miss, generally...

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Zaphod42 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEPUbpUHk0c

Good poo poo right here, good good poo poo

haha now do Trump!

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not talking about using a BFA you giant morons, I'm talking about jamming something in the barrel.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

quote:

If Von Ormy is a libertarian experiment with democracy, it’s one that hasn’t turned out as expected.
No, that's pretty much how I expect any sort of libertarian thing to turn out :shrug:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm not talking about using a BFA you giant morons, I'm talking about jamming something in the barrel.

Just hammer a pebble into the barrel of your rifle with a ball ping hammer. Any joke worth doing is worth doing right.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

Just hammer a pebble into the barrel of your rifle with a ball ping hammer. Any joke worth doing is worth doing right.

You say it like someone isn't dumb enough to have done it.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Solice Kirsk posted:

ball ping hammer

http://i.imgur.com/FOwZ77O.mp4

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

don't be pendantic.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:ssh:

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Gorka is out, partly because he could never get a security clearance after carrying a gun into an airport

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
http://i.imgur.com/gRuFrdm.mp4

Pranksball

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

okay that's really fukkin good.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/texas-man-shoots-armadillo-bullet-ricochets-back-into-his-face-1.3176390

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I'm taking "The status of the animal is unknown" to mean it wandered off, muttering under its breath about "not enough gun".

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33PcJnDpOE

Nice save.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

ElGroucho posted:

This is probably STDH. If this is an AR-15, the recoil works by borrowing some gas from the bullet being pushed out of the barrel to cycle to the next round. Like so:

So with a blank, there is no bullet traveling out of the barrel to create pressure. You have to put a blank adapter at the front to force the gas through the gas tube, or you'll end up manually ejecting, cocking and loading each round. So either she doesn't notice the blank adapter at the front of the rifle, or this is fake.

Or maybe she knows nothing about guns, this is her first time shooting one, and it doesn't strike her as weird that she has to cycle it manually after each shot.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Methinks this is just a case of "crunk firin' and no armadillo"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but it just got a resolution and I think that's what makes it full on SF

Woman flirts with waiter, adds him on facebook and sends him dirty messages, turns out she's a sub teacher for students his age, gets fired

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Are we still talking about penises?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Are we still talking about penises?

I was just wondering the same thing. :gizz:

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

EmmyOk posted:

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but it just got a resolution and I think that's what makes it full on SF

Woman flirts with waiter, adds him on facebook and sends him dirty messages, turns out she's a sub teacher for students his age, gets fired

Aww, that headline made it sound like the kid was 15 or something. He's in college.

Only mini-freude for me.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

EmmyOk posted:

I'm not sure what the lesson to be learnt here is, other than "Teachers are expected to have no life outside of work, and no we can't think of a good reason, but something something morals". She's a creep for hitting on the guy that hard, but who gives a gently caress if she teaches at a university? [the Uni, apparently].

And, after re-reading the article a few times, where on earth do they source her getting fired? The entire article is a clickbait thing based off of a single tweet as far as I can tell.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NjX717urpI

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Serephina posted:

I'm not sure what the lesson to be learnt here is, other than "Teachers are expected to have no life outside of work, and no we can't think of a good reason, but something something morals". She's a creep for hitting on the guy that hard, but who gives a gently caress if she teaches at a university? [the Uni, apparently].

And, after re-reading the article a few times, where on earth do they source her getting fired? The entire article is a clickbait thing based off of a single tweet as far as I can tell.

Are we sure it's an university? High schoolers wait tables too and universities don't have substitute teachers. None of this makes sense.

Definitely clickbait, although teachers can get into stupid trouble on social media. They pretty much have to lock everything down in super private mode.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

CantDecideOnAName posted:

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/guys-dont-tape-your-penis-shut-instead-of-using-condom/

The shaden is in the comments, where "Sam", who is almost definitely the creator, shows up to defend this lunatic idea and keeps getting shot down.

I can't imagine a time where during sex I'd pull my cock out of my partner and then use my fingernail on my bellend to try and remove as plaster that's stuck over the tip of my cock. That just sounds like such a bad idea in so many ways.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Even if he's in uni it's pretty creepy imo, however here is some SF classic to make up for that sub-standard post

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Krispy Kareem posted:

Definitely clickbait, although teachers can get into stupid trouble on social media. They pretty much have to lock everything down in super private mode.

It's far from unknown for teachers to get fired for posting pictures of them drinking with friends at parties.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Even if he's in uni it's pretty creepy imo, however here is some SF classic to make up for that sub-standard post

:sigh: Been there.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Music is perfect @ 2:55

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

CantDecideOnAName posted:

https://drjengunter.wordpress.com/2017/08/02/guys-dont-tape-your-penis-shut-instead-of-using-condom/

The shaden is in the comments, where "Sam", who is almost definitely the creator, shows up to defend this lunatic idea and keeps getting shot down.
That's a good way to gently caress up your cock.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kurieg posted:

That's a good way to gently caress up your cock.

Also a good way to cock up your gently caress.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
JFC someone posted quotes from the jiftip website in the comments of that article.

quote:

WHAT’S IT FOR?
The tip is where most of your headaches come and go. Where you’re open, Jiftip has you covered. Slam the door on foreign invaders and send a few eager baby-seeds back to their room
This was clearly written by a medical professional.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Burning_Monk posted:

VC's are also investing heavily in AR while VR investments are diminishing.

O OK I C.

Olympic Mathlete posted:

I can't imagine a time where during sex I'd pull my cock out of my partner and then use my fingernail on my bellend to try and remove as plaster that's stuck over the tip of my cock. That just sounds like such a bad idea in so many ways.

It sounds like something that's escaped from 4chan. "Ok, we tricked women into the 'free bleeding' thing, now let's see if we can get men to tape their dicks shut."

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

No, you see, you put a plaster over the barrel tip and then you rip it off when it's time to spray.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

TontoCorazon posted:

Lol if you get married. It's nothing but bitches and drugs till the day I die

May the wise inherit the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Tip Shades posted:

No, you see, you put a plaster over the barrel tip and then you rip it off when it's time to spray.

:aaaaa: