Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Got SSJ4 Gogeta from my first discount multisummon

That was still pretty exciting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
Still relatively new to this game, could use some advice on clearing out the less useful SRs from my roster as this new set of banners has bloated me up past my card capacity. I made a box on DBZ space, here's hoping I did it right:

https://dbz.space/box/CidGregor

If any of those SSRs are absolute hot garbage as well then let me know as well but right now as a newbie my instinct is to keep all SSRs.

vvv Edit: should be public now. Thought I clicked it, must not have saved it?

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Aug 3, 2017

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

^^^ make your box public

Today I discovered that sometimes on multipulls Goku won't go super saiyan at all without shattering the screen. Got one SR and 9 Rs from that pull.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Buy more slots! KEEP ALL THE CARDS

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Goddammit there are two different Omega Shenron medals now. They are indistinguishable unless you know which expression is which.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Got Zamasu and Goku Black which is cool, but nothing else of note. Big letdown after how much good stuff I got from the SSJ4 banners.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

CidGregor posted:

Still relatively new to this game, could use some advice on clearing out the less useful SRs from my roster as this new set of banners has bloated me up past my card capacity. I made a box on DBZ space, here's hoping I did it right:

I'd suggest keeping all the SSRs you can, there's a mode coming later that having as many units as possible is useful for.

As for SRs, you generally want to keep all the ones that Dokkan awaken (especially useful support types like INT Buuccolo or STR Buutenks). PHY Evil Buu is useful for the Ultimate Gohan event, TEQ Mr. Satan awakens into a LR, and STR Bulma is good ki support for STR. Otherwise you don't really need any of the others unless you want to keep them to fill out your teams.

Webbeh posted:

Buy more slots! KEEP ALL THE CARDS

This works too. Not uh that I would know...

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ranzear posted:

Goddammit there are two different Omega Shenron medals now. They are indistinguishable unless you know which expression is which.

New SSJ3 Gotenks will also do this

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I should just spend two more stones and get to 700 slots.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Did a cycle on each (inc. the 20 tickets that got me) and got 8 ssrs, 3 of which were new (and 0 of those aren't garbage).

So many Recoome & Gohan (kid)...

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Well I have a pretty great Heroes team now:

Vegito Blue lead
Super Vegito
Super Gogeta
SSJ4 Vegeta
SSJ4 Goku
SSJ4 Gogeta

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

I should just spend two more stones and get to 700 slots.

You should. I'm approaching 570 myself, space is getting tight trying to reverse dokkan a bunch of cards.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Never sell cards unless you really know what you're doing. Usually if you have to ask don't sell em. You never know what might be useful down the line.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
It's time to get back to maintenance

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
I do like how it says it was scheduled

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Well, at least we'll get a stone for it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Did 4 multies and Gogeta and 2 on Omega so far. A generally good haul, I think:

Like 3 more Rose Black Dupes
Buuhan!
Goku Black, who I've really wantedAGL SSB Goku (not the kaioken one, tho)
MORE GOLDEN FRIEZA
Grape Turles dupe
Grape Borgos
And SSJ4 Gogeta. loving lol at no leader skill, though.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

figures the one time i get the hot new banner card it's when phy shenron won't get his leader skill for months

least it makes my extreme phy team better i guess, really gotta save up stones for cooler

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I really really hope they're going to release the categories system a lot sooner because this is really annoying

I want to run my Fusion Dance team, damnit

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Maintenance/login stones gave me another multi, got Rose and Buuhan dupes, so I did the 3+1 again. Fusion Zamasu dupe, and another Rose dupe. Nothing but baba points from the tickets.

I think that's about it for these banners. How long until INT Gogeta hits global?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I don't think I even have enough fusion dance units for a full team of them. Though I'm sure SSJ3 Gotenks and SSJ4 Gogeta will nuke hard enough that it wont matter once the latter's leader skill hits. What is the Gogeta's leader skill anyway, though? The wiki has the one for his dokkan but not for the base SSR. It's weird.

EDIT: gently caress yeah. Finished up my Omega banner pulls and added Omega and SSJ4 Goku.

Oh Snapple! fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Aug 4, 2017

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Well, another Omega pull got me a SS4 Goku. Small victories.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

All this talk about their leader skills when a small percentage of people can actually make use of them. I just got them strictly for my mono, heroes, and villains. I actually like that they don't have the leader skills so my friends list won't be ruined again.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Didn't get either of them but I got some really good SSRs

Buuhan (didn't have)
Super Gogeta (first dupe)
STR Android 17 (first dupe)
PHY Grape Kid Goku (first dupe)
Kaioken SSB Goku
STR Omega Shenron (didn't have)
STR Gotenks
PHY Future Trunks
PHY SS Kid Trunks
PHY SSG Vegeta (first dupe)

So I'm pretty pleased with this haul. Some really good ones, some pretty solid ones as well as getting a couple of SRs that I can feed to cards that I actually use. As usual I got two Buutenks which is always welcome even though I still have nothing that can even make a dent on the Super Buu event.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 4, 2017

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Got a bunch of older SSRs, like INT Future Trunks and PHY Buff Trunks, but my free pull gave me Omega Shenron.

Also I got like 3 of the PHY Broly, but that event I have to go for lucky crits because I am lacking in special units.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

bobjr posted:

my free pull gave me Omega Shenron.

Which one? :smuggo:

STR faked me out twice.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Luckily the lack of a leader skill gave it away. It would have been fitting though since that was one of the units I've been trying to get for a long time and never have.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I pulled PHY Omega, and already NOBODY runs him in JP. Even with a leader skill. Should have spent everything on Gogeta since I didn't get him. I did get my second INT Gogeta dupe at least. Quick and easy top left branch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm quite salty that global got another discounted first set of multis and multi pull gifts for like the 3rd time in a row, where JP just got regular old 3+1. What the gently caress.

I know I'm playing JP by choice, but it just seems like a kick in the nards.

Edit: or maybe a kick in the stones :haw:

Mogomra fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Aug 4, 2017

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Did the initial 3 for both banners and free ones, plus the 200m tickets pulls, got some OK stuff:

Agi Black Rose ( Dupe )
SSB KK Goku
SS Xeno Trunks
Agi SS GT Trunks
Teq SS GT Trunks
Fused Zamasu
Int Ultimate Gohan ( Dupe )
Agi SSB Vegeta ( Dupe of the 200m banner pull I had like last week? )

Are the SS Trunks that I picked up worthwhile? It's a good amount of Agi team members, I'm hoping to beef up my SSj4 Vegeta team with KK Goku at least.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mogomra posted:

I pulled PHY Omega, and already NOBODY runs him in JP. Even with a leader skill. Should have spent everything on Gogeta since I didn't get him. I did get my second INT Gogeta dupe at least. Quick and easy top left branch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm quite salty that global got another discounted first set of multis and multi pull gifts for like the 3rd time in a row, where JP just got regular old 3+1. What the gently caress.

I know I'm playing JP by choice, but it just seems like a kick in the nards.

Edit: or maybe a kick in the stones :haw:

Doesn't jp get a lot more free stones and stuff in general?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

sassassin posted:

They also tend to get rate ups sooner than GLB back in the day (as in relative to the events rather than exactly the same time obviously).

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

sassassin posted:

I mean, yeah probably, but not recently. The last time they got top ranking in some appstores they gave out hidden potential orbs instead of stones.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
It's amazing how a double SSJ4 Goku tears through the new Omega Shenron fight like paper

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:shobon:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Why'd they rush to get these two out the door, anyways? I've never seen them send out chars with no leader skill before.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

ugh its Troika posted:

Why'd they rush to get these two out the door, anyways? I've never seen them send out chars with no leader skill before.

I think it was to build the hype around the release by announcing "Hey Japan and Global are getting these two new Super God Leaders AT THE SAME TIME!" except the gimmick around which they operate hasn't been introduced to global yet.

Honestly, it was kind of a dumb idea.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
That and I didn't get either, so it's extra dumb from my perspective.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I got both and I'm not a whale

checkmate money-havers :smuggo:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

I just whaled a little and did five pulls on the Gogeta banner. I got one SSR from the whole thing, a dupe normal Gogeta.

gently caress this heterosexual earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
On the bright side, dupe Gogetas can be fed to INT Super Gogeta, eventually. I forgot about this when I sold the one I pulled yesterday.