Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Please stop calling every single story fake because it's too perfect or it's someone's fanfic to push all the story beats, it's the most tiresome thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Ham Sandwiches posted:

Please stop calling every single story fake because it's too perfect or it's someone's fanfic to push all the story beats, it's the most tiresome thing

Don't sign your posts

-a bumbling retard

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Inescapable Duck posted:

The bit about falling asleep listening to Family Guy episodes is the weirdest bit to me. How can you even stand so much of that show outside watching the good bits on YouTube?

I really like "Cutting in line with Italians"

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Drunk Nerds posted:

My wife asked me to fondle her friends breasts. I said no.
Later, when I was drunk, my wife asked me to fondle her friend's breasts. I did it.
Now my wife is super angry at me for cheating by fondling her friend's breasts.
I messed up, I know it.

:wow:

Her gay friend, who he claims was really down with the cuddling and fondling?!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

[ME / CA] My teenage daughter was sexually assaulted while visiting her father for the summer.

Mom in this is a straight up parenting hero. I hope she ruins the lives of everyone in that garbage Mainer trash family.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Mom in this is a straight up parenting hero. I hope she ruins the lives of everyone in that garbage Mainer trash family.

I want the final update where she has crushed them with the full weight of the law that she has available to her.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Ham Sandwiches posted:

i agree in principle but am concerned about the consequences of you edging out your competition and establishing a tiresome monopoly

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I [27M] am thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend [27F] of 4 years after she told my family about her pregnancy against my wishes and caused a lot of drama and embarrassment for me.

submitted 1 day ago * by probably_theend

quote:

I know that breaking up probably seems like a drastic step, but after all that has happened since she announced to my family, I just get angrier and angrier with her to the point where I can barely stand being around her now.

This was not a planned pregnancy, but we talked and came to the decision that we would proceed with the pregnancy and have this child.

The problem for me was that my family is very, very conservative and religious, and I knew they were going to be upset finding out I was "living in sin" and after they got over the initial shock they would expect me to "do the right thing" and marry my girlfriend, which I had no plans of doing solely because of the pregnancy. When they found out I wasn't planning to marry her, I knew it would cause even more problems. However, I figured that depending on how I told them it might make a difference, so I have been trying to decide on the best way to break the news.

It may be stupid to care so much what my family thinks, but I do. I also care about not disappointing them. I have never at any point in my life been in that position or faced being in that position, so I had a hard time with coming up with a way to break the news.

Around the time my gf got to the 13th week of her pregnancy, she started to press me to tell them so she could be open about her pregnancy on her social media accounts, etc. I told her I would but needed more time. She said she would give me more time but made it clear she thought I needed to just tell them and get it over with. She was very upset when I didn't tell them the next week and even more so after the next week passed. I told her to give me another week or two and I would, and I was really planning to do it. I had finally decided how I should break it to my family, and then my gf told them anyway without even telling me she was going to do it first.

It was bad for the reasons I already knew it would be bad, but it was also much worse since it came from her and not me. This whole situation has become an even bigger headache than I imagined, and I resent my gf for essentially tossing a bomb into my house and then leaving me to deal with the mess. I resent her even more for not giving me the extra time she said she would and for going behind my back and overstepping, and I resent her most of all for not being apologetic. She has said she's sorry that I got so much blowback but not for telling them since she believes I should have already done it.

I am finding it hard to be around her with her seeming not to care that she has damaged my relationship with my family. I have tried the past couple of weeks to get over this, but I can't. I can't seem to forgive her for showing no regret over what she did, and I have been thinking of just ending things. I can understand her feeling upset about the way I handled things, but I think her response was way worse than anything I did (or didn't do), and I am not sure if I want to be in a relationship with her anymore. I think I would be better off without her since I don't believe I can trust her anymore. From this point forward I will always have to wonder if I can trust her to keep her word when a situation comes up where I don't move as quickly as she wants.

I really am considering ending our relationship, but part of me does think I should maybe give her another chance or try to work things out. It's just right now I don't want to. I just want to be done, and what I wonder is whether I need to try or if it's even worth it. I just don't want to look back years down the road and wonder if I gave up too quickly, but I also don't want to force myself to stay because I feel guilty for breaking up with her while she is pregnant.

tl;dr: My gf told my family about her pregnancy when she thought I was taking to long to tell them even though she told me she would give me more time. I am thinking of ending it because I don't trust her anymore and am deeply hurt she seems not to care how she's affected my family relationships. I want to know if I'm being unreasonable or if I do have grounds to end things since I don't really want to be with her anymore!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Doggles posted:

I [27M] am thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend [27F] of 4 years after she told my family about her pregnancy against my wishes and caused a lot of drama and embarrassment for me.

Break up with her to spare her your flailing indecision you spineless idiot.

:sever:

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

it's from legaladvice but this is some /r/relationships poo poo

[ME / CA] My teenage daughter was sexually assaulted while visiting her father for the summer.

This is horrifying but the train of thought on dad's family is broken on so many levels it's kind of hilarious.

Like, it would be one (awful) thing if they realized "wow, cousin is mega-legalfucked" and went into full damage control mode. But instead they just went "yeah, cousin just committed a heinous crime that has no statute of limitations and allows no extenuating circumstances but we're cool with it and it happened like 4 weeks ago so there's nothing anyone can do anymore. Here is a letter admitting to the crime."

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Doggles posted:

Break up with her because she's going to have a hard enough time raising that baby without your pathetic rear end, too.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Straight White Shark posted:

This is horrifying but the train of thought on dad's family is broken on so many levels it's kind of hilarious.

Like, it would be one (awful) thing if they realized "wow, cousin is mega-legalfucked" and went into full damage control mode. But instead they just went "yeah, cousin just committed a heinous crime that has no statute of limitations and allows no extenuating circumstances but we're cool with it and it happened like 4 weeks ago so there's nothing anyone can do anymore. Here is a letter admitting to the crime."

Oh, and it's her fault because she wasn't wearing a burka.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I guess the part we've been glossing over in our multilevel horror garage is that it was straight up incest, too.

Content:
I[28m] have been offered a job that pays 300k+ a year with a potential to be 550k+ in 5 years I am leaning towards saying no my girlfriend[27f] and her parents are furious. Relationships (self.relationships)

quote:

I have been with my girlfriend for two years we both come from middle class families.

I am at a place in my life where I am happy with my career. I have a great team great work life balance. I work 45 hours a week and only once in a while do I have to work a lot. I currently make 160k after all bonuses and stocks and by the time I am 35 I should be clearing 270k.

I personally love this I work in an element where I really enjoy what I do. I come home from work and can use that time on my hobbies and activities I like. I can workout and get a healthy amount of sleep.

I interviewed for another firm in a private equity firm and they are offering me a really generous compensation plan. And the track they have me at I would be making 500k+ in 5 years. And people when they leave the firm get jobs as VPs/ level positions at other firms.

The downside is that I will be working over 100 hour work weeks in a high pressure environment a lot of the guys that work there get ill and fat from the hours at work. Plus I am really happy with my job.

At this point I am living a lifestyle that I really enjoy and am able to save a lot of money as well. And I actually have time to spend my money. I love my coworkers and what I do and I am really secure in my position.

My girlfriend does not see it this way. She has been yelling at me and pressuring me to take this job. For her it is a no brainer and it's the same way for her parents. They have all told me that this will be the biggest mistake in my life.

My girlfriend is saying that I am not thinking about our future children that they would benefit so much from me doing this and being able to get the best of the best.

I don't really see it that way with my current track being able to afford private school won't be difficult. I just don't see what extra money will do.

My assumption is she wants to be a stay at home mom or wants to buy really expensive things when we get married. She hasn't said then but she hasn't said why more money will be better.

I feel like if I do say no she will think of me as an idiot her parents already do. Her dad had a man to man talk to me saying a mans job is to provide and that he would do whatever it takes to take care of his wife and daughters.

None of my friends know about this. I talked to my parents and they want me to take the job as well but understand why I don't want to. I don't know if I am making the right decision. And if I do say no how do I handle my girlfriends family??

tl;dr- I was given an amazing job offer. I want to decline it but my girlfriend and her parents really want. Me to take it. I think they have ulterior motives.

Everyone involved in this man's life are idiots and he needs to grow a spine and tell them to gently caress off, :sever:, and then use his free time and excess income from his already insanely great job to find better people.

Admiral Ray fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Aug 4, 2017

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Cousins don't count, specially not in Maine, the south of the north.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Add some made up words and stream of consciousness and you've got yourself a Faulkner story

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Admiral Ray posted:

I guess the part we've been glossing over in our multilevel horror garage is that it was straight up incest, too.

Content:
I[28m] have been offered a job that pays 300k+ a year with a potential to be 550k+ in 5 years I am leaning towards saying no my girlfriend[27f] and her parents are furious. Relationships (self.relationships)

Everyone involved in this man's life are idiots and he needs to grow a spine and tell them to gently caress off, :sever:, and then use his free time and excess income from his already insanely great job to find better people.

Game of Thrones has normalized incest. Soon on premium cable an aunt will be loving her nephew and no one will bat an eyelash.

[MN] Possible first amendment violation at my place of work

quote:

So most of this went down yesterday and a friend of mine pointed me to this subreddit for assistance, any help is appreciated because I believe I've been royally screwed over.

I've been working an office job for the past 5 months and things have gone relatively smoothly, I'm not an outstanding employee but I never get into trouble. Over the past few weeks I've been coming into some conflict with a female colleague who I always found to be extremely annoying and distracting to me. I tried to politely tell her that I found her behavior to be obnoxious and give her some nice advice, but this seemed to anger her and things got even worse. I eventually got fed up with it and told her, privately in the breakroom, to get over her issue or go gently caress herself. Mind you her poor attitude toward me had been going on for about two weeks now and it was really getting to me. These were the exact words I used to her, which I remember very specifically.

Things got worse between us after that and I made the admittedly not-so well thought out decision to start posting some rude things to her Facebook profile. I made a couple, but there were two comments in specific that landed me in the most hot water, which I will be as specific as possible with because I feel it is relevant. I made a comment on one of her posts in which I referred to her as a "oval office", and another comment on a family photograph where some impolite comments about the appearance of one of her children.

You don't need to tell me I shouldn't have done this, I'm well aware, but things had been heated for a while so I don't feel it was completely unreasonable. A couple days later my boss informs me that he's firing me for the comments I made (referencing the two I mentioned in specific). He did not listen when I tried to explain that she was antagonizing me as well and that other things had been said by her offline and in the office, but he insisted that I was in violation of the company's policy. However, while it may have been harsh, I was expressing my opinion and I am allowed to do this under the first amendment. I believe I was wrongfully terminated and if possible I'd like to pursue a case against my former employer.

Thanks in advance for any advice on how to go about this.

TL;DR: Said some mean things online and in the office to a bickering coworker and now my boss has wrongfully fired me.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

Content:

Protestant_work_ethic_and_capitalism_worship.txt

He's already making 6 figures, how loving greedy can these people be?

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

fruit on the bottom posted:

Your honor I understand that truth is the ultimate defense against defamation, so I'd like to explain: she really is a oval office, honest!

It really owns that people think the first amendment is something that lets you say anything you want anywhere. It's basically fyad, for real life.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Game of Thrones has normalized incest. Soon on premium cable an aunt will be loving her nephew and no one will bat an eyelash.

The internet was a mistake.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

The first amendment applies to my private employer. Furthermore, "people who say oval office" is a protected class under Title VII

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I am very certain everyone at this job was well pleased that he was fired, and unless he works for Congress, it's not a "first amendment violation" lol. I hope someone points that out.

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

The first amendment applies to my private employer. Furthermore, "people who say oval office" is a protected class under Title VII

People go to such great pains to reframe what they did so it's less lovely.

He calls her a oval office, goes on Facebook and calls her kid ugly (they probably saw the comments?) and here's how he describes this:

quote:

I made a comment on one of her posts in which I referred to her as a "oval office", and another comment on a family photograph where some impolite comments about the appearance of one of her children.

Ok what about the fact that he was a piece of poo poo to this lady because they didn't get along at work, how is he going to broach that one?

quote:

You don't need to tell me I shouldn't have done this, I'm well aware, but things had been heated for a while so I don't feel it was completely unreasonable.

"You don't have to tell me I was wrong (so don't) but let me tell you, this was actually pretty justified."

What's incredible is to this dude he is 100% the wronged party, the boss didn't hear him out (he had good reasons for calling someone oval office + their family ugly) and his constitutional rights were infringed

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I really want to know what he said about her kid.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

season 13 of always sunny is looking a bit repetitive imo

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I want to know what the original point of contention was.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Admiral Ray posted:

Content:

This is one of those situations where you know, without a doubt, it'd end up going:

- He takes the new job, works 100+ hours a week making more $
- Girlfriend complains because he's never around and they don't do anything together
- Girlfriend cheats on him, keeps it hidden, then goes crazy when he eventually finds out
- She ends up blaming him for everything even though she and her family pressured him into it
- Nasty breakup, resentment, stress all take their toll, dude dies at 45 from a massive coronary

Hopefully he gets the hell out and decides to not only turn down the job, but break up with that leech of a girlfriend and her lovely parents. They clearly care more about money and material garbage than him.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

That guy already making six figures should really think about his children's future; I mean, my god, what if they have to share a single yacht, instead of getting one each.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Neighbors: Not even once

quote:

[Virginia] Neighbor has threatened suing me and other new homeowners because we have “devalued” the neighborhood by buying homes at their current market value. (self.legaladvice)
submitted 2 years ago by IT_Chef
TL;DR – Douchebag neighbor went off on me in the middle of the street yesterday and threatened suit against me and 3 other new homeowners because we bought homes for less than what they were listed for in Spring of last year (2014).
I am cross posting this to /r/realestate too
Background Info:
I will try and make this as concise as possible. I am in Northern Virginia, and my wife and I bought our first home in December 2014.
According to our Real Estate Agent, homes in NoVa were worth a lot more in the spring of 2014 than they were in the fall/winter of 2014/2015. According to him, there was a mini housing bubble for a couple of months last year that crashed and the NoVa Real Estate market corrected itself. Today, homes are simply sitting longer and buyers are getting better deals that ever before.
The townhouse we bought was originally sold 10 years ago (new construction) for $389,000. This June it was listed at $415,000, sat on the market until late October when it went under contract for $385,000. The buyers lost their funding AND the home appraised at less than the agreed upon purchase price. The home fell out of contract the first week of November, and we made an offer of $370,000 that same day. We went to settlement on December 5th.
The townhouse we bought is the largest of 4 model types (just shy of 3,000 sqft), an end-unit, and is one of a small handful of end units that happen to have over 5,000 sqft of land. In total, there are I think 85 townhomes in this portion of our master planned community.
All of the homes in the community that are for sale are still sitting at the pre-bubble price/sqft of around $155/sqft. We paid about $130/sqft.
The meat of the story:
It snowed here a few weeks ago, and I had the opportunity to introduce myself to a few neighbors as we collectively complained about clearing snow from our driveways and sidewalks. I attempted small talk with douchebag (I will explain more about him in a minute) and he was generally unfriendly, but I chalked it up to being pissy about the snow.
Why is he a douchebag you ask? Drives Range Rover, bumps VERY loud music through it at all hours of the night (typically comes home at 10pm-11pm), drives VERY aggressively in the neighborhood, etc. It’s one of those “you know it when you see it kind of things…” Just take my word for it, he’s a douchebag.
So yesterday I am getting a few things from my truck and see him and just make a friendly wave, say hello, make some small comment about the nice weather, and smile. He looks at me and becomes visibly pissed off (hands clenched, defensive position, head turned cheery red). At this point I simply ask him (big mistake) if I have done something to upset him. OH BOY!!! He loses it.
Long story short, he is overwhelmingly angry that I, among a few other new homeowners, have “devalued” the neighborhood because we bought homes that he thinks are now below market value, and this is going to start a trend of a total devaluation of the neighborhood.
In total, since mid-November, 4 homes have sold in and around the $360,000-$370,000 range. All of them, including mine, went on the market in mid to late summer and were priced at spring level prices initially.
Douchebag calls out the addresses of the other 3 homes and yells at me how much he things they should have sold for. He then goes on to discussing that the house that he bought a few years ago is now underwater in value as “this seems to be the new trend around here…”
At this point, I am done with being yelled at in the middle of the street, tell him to calm down, and that I am heading inside. He then makes a series of comments where he more or less said that he had an attorney in the family who he was going to get to help from, and file suit against the 4 new homeowners as we have devalued his property now. He’s in the smallest model, middle unit, with the smallest yard.
My Question/Concern:
I know someone can bring suit for anything. My concern is that he is actually going to follow through with this. I and my 6 month pregnant wife are worried sick that he is going to cost us a lot of precious time and money.
A quick google search does not reveal much of anything if there is any established precedence or successful cases of existing neighbors suing new homeowners because they got a deal on a home.
In the event I get served, what kind of attorney should I look for? Would this be something that my homeowners insurance would help me with?
Lastly we have a pretty restrictive and responsive HOA, should I let them know about this possible issue?

One of the top comments:

quote:

He wants to sue capitalism?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
If someone offered me half a mill salary I'd work for five years living like a bum, put it all in stocks and savings and supplement a life of fishing, riding bikes and working part time in a sunny small town coffee shop.

gently caress I'm feeling sad that'll never happen.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Outrail posted:

If someone offered me half a mill salary I'd work for five years living like a bum, put it all in stocks and savings and supplement a life of fishing, riding bikes and working part time in a sunny small town coffee shop.

Except what would actually happen is you :suicide: after 6 months of working 100 hours a week.

It's not worth it.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Outrail posted:

you could also just coast on low stress 40 hr/wk job that pays a tremendous amount, even if it is a lesser tremendous amount, and still retire young if you're smart

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Neighbors: Not even once

One of the top comments:

Oh poo poo yes. Tell the HOA that one of their members is suing their neighbours for buy houses in the HOA. Holy poo poo.

Or will the HOA side with the douchebag?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Outrail posted:

Yeah, he doesn't say what she did that was distracting/annoying. I really want to know!

Putting money on "She didn't come to work in a burqua and I asked her to dress more modestly."

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Dienes posted:

Yeah, he doesn't say what she did that was distracting/annoying. I really want to know!

Putting money on "She didn't come to work in a burqua and I asked her to dress more modestly."

guy sounds like a volatile freakshow with resentment towards women so it could be anything, such as not being polite/smiling enough at him

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

WampaLord posted:

Except what would actually happen is you :suicide: after 6 months of working 100 hours a week.

It's not worth it.

I've already quit two career jobs and hosed off to parts unknown to be a poor rear end in a top hat because the job sucked :suicide:. But then a few years will pass and I'll want more money and it starts all over again. Next time I'm going blue collar.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Outrail posted:

"She had a piercingly loud and annoying laugh."

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

I [25F] want my girlfriend [27F] to quit smoking. She said I should lose weight in exchange.

quote:

Me and Sam have been together for about 3 years. We started dating while Sam was doing her Master's degree and I was doing my undergraduate. We have a good relatio ship, don't fight a lot etc. We communicate well, live together, have a dog together and have recently talked about buying a house together. We both work in our own fields, both making about five figures a year. We split our household expenses 50/50.

Now, on to the problem:
As far as I remember, Sam has always been a smoker. She's not an especially heavy smoker, maybe about half a pack day. Sam is also a gym rat, and goes before or after work about 5 days a week. She's in good shape, and plays on a recreational sports team in our city. She's a good cook, too, but mostly only makes healthy food.

I'm not too keen on exercise, myself. I enjoy video games and mostly hobbies that require sitting down. My job is also not active (coding). As a result, I've managed to gain quite a lot of weight. I was maybe 57kg /167cm when we met, and I've gained maybe 50kg since then. Sam has never commented on my weight gain and still pays me compliments and things.

My weight gain has marginally impacted our sex life, I think. We still have sex regularly, but Sam is not usually the one innitiate. She still will have sex with me, I am usually just the one innitiating it.

I've never liked that Sam smokes, but I've always tolerated it as "her life". Now that we begun to think about buying a house, even looking at properties online, it has begun to bother me more, as knowing she will smoke outside our new home has started to grate me. Sam doesn't smoke indoors, but the smell still lingers inside, especially on textiles like the bed and couch.

So I recently begun to approach Sam about quitting. I mentioned what I talked about above, and we had a discussion about it. Sam said okay, she would quit smoking for me, but she wanted me to start exercising with her. She said she didn't except me to turn into a dedicated gym rat, but she said we could start with just jogging, and later, if I was up for it, she would ask a personal fitness trainer friend to help design a gym routine for me and we could work our together.

I was honestly kind of floored. My weight has never come up as problem before in the relationship, and Sam had never commented on it. I honestly never though she had such a negative opinion of my weight. I've been upset since then, and Sam doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong.

TL;DR: Wanted girlfriend to quit smoking. She told me she would if I lost weight. Weight was never a problem before. Upset. What should I do? Looking for perspective.

"I mean, I haven't quite doubled in size since we met. I don't know what the problem is."
________/
:btroll:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Honestly, you should start smoking

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
JFC she quits smoking and you don't die of a coronary at age 58, thats a terrible deal.

Also lol that she's asking her to change her habits for health and attractiveness, and gets pissed that she does pretty much the same thing.

Outrail fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Aug 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Outrail posted:

While I'd love to make more money (I make like 50k right now), I'd never work considerably over 40 hours per week. I work hard and committed at my job, but I enjoy my comfortable 8-5 every single day. 100 hours per week seems legit suicidal for 5 years, let alone 2 months.