Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Costco is testing burgers in their food court in Southern California and Seattle.

Yas.

We have a pork sandwich that's freaking fantastic. People bitch about it being $4 though lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Someday Walmart will buy Costco and gently caress us over.

i thought they owned Sams

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Someday Amazon will buy Costco and gently caress us over.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
On second thought that might own

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

hey so a while back someone in here told me not to worry so much about how I sound so much on youtube

you were right. 100%

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

FizFashizzle posted:

They do, so I don't think they'll be doing that.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Costco supposedly took a hit when they got rid of Amex. I actually used to go weekly and now I only go when its time to buy toilet paper and paper towels.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

swickles posted:

Costco supposedly took a hit when they got rid of Amex. I actually used to go weekly and now I only go when its time to buy toilet paper and paper towels.

#problemsofthe1%

I have Visa, so I'm happy they started taking it. It's the best place to buy wipes and whole milk for the kiddo, so I'm there weekly.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

When they only took amex I just wrote a fuckin' check, LOL. Now I use my debit card.

I need to make space in my garage for a full size freezer. So many more costco options become viable when you have adequate pantry and freezer storage space.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Live posting from Costco! About to check out the kids stuff for my friends daughter's birthday!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

swickles posted:

Live posting from Costco! About to check out the kids stuff for my friends daughter's birthday!

buy booze!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/893542984817418240

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://twitter.com/jamesharveytm/status/893323832295137280

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

FizFashizzle posted:

they do and sams sucks; i would say compared to costco, but i wouldn't know the latter considering the nearest costco is in like kansas or whatever

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm glad they ditched Amex. We only have a Visa and I had no idea about the change since I'm only a 1st level Costco neophyte and haven't been invited Into the Dark Inner Circle where they make the hot dogs yet.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You could always use your debit @ self checkout you nerds

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Yeah, why the gently caress were you writing checks? A debit card from ANY bank used to work.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Yeah, why the gently caress were you writing checks? A debit card from ANY bank used to work.

Hearing lf wrote checks at costco in no way surprises me. I would use my debit card, but now I can be earning some miles on my costco purchases so I'm happy.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

His palms are sweaty,
Knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already,
Martin Shkreli

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Neil Armbong posted:

Hearing lf wrote checks at costco in no way surprises me.

I'm sure he's crafting a 500 word reply on what a fool I am for using my debit card and how he saved a $1.50 on each transaction or something by writing a check.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
LeperFlesh is Brendan Frasier from Blast From The Past

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

This owns

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/893552134477692928

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I dunno, it was a long time ago. I don't remember why I didn't just use my debit card. :shrug:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am off work today so I am very drunk, watched netflix castlevania, and am happy Shkreli is going to prison

hi thread

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am off work today so I am very drunk, watched netflix castlevania, and am happy Shkreli is going to prison

hi thread

No guarantee of jail time with the charges he was convicted on. Judge can decide to just fine him if they so please.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Uterine Lineup posted:

No guarantee of jail time with the charges he was convicted on. Judge can decide to just fine him if they so please.

I would hope the judge, knowing that he's a huge loving dickhead, will just throw the book at him and give him the maximum.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Uterine Lineup posted:

look let me have this moment to pretend wealth doesn't buy justice in this hosed up world ok

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Eli Wiggum posted:

On second thought that might own

they're both based around seattle so yeah

i heard rumors they were gonna buy a similar warehouse chain named bj's

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

federal pound me in the rear end prison

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/893555152220819456

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Steve Bannon apparently once sold WoW gold. Not himself spamming chat obviously, he was a chairman of a company who did it

That's...actually not surprising somehow.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Grittybeard posted:

Steve Bannon apparently once sold WoW gold. Not himself spamming chat obviously, he was a chairman of a company who did it

So that's why all those spam ads had the triple parenthesis.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Grittybeard posted:

He probably played Alliance

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

hi thread

How was it? I don't do anime, but played a whole bunch of Castevania as a kid, and was a touch curious.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Thaddius the Large posted:

How was it? I don't do anime, but played a whole bunch of Castevania as a kid, and was a touch curious.

Surprisingly pretty good. The only problem is that Netflix was SUPER unsure if it would be successful so it barely does anything

The whole four episodes are basically a prologue

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Konami could have just killed off their games division quietly, they didn't have to parade its corpse around. :(

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Surprisingly pretty good. The only problem is that Netflix was SUPER unsure if it would be successful so it barely does anything

The whole four episodes are basically a prologue

Thanks for the reminder about it, I have been meaning to check it out. You are not the first person to have good reviews about it.

Also, finished S2 of Dexter last night and just lol at what happened to Doakes. Why'd they do that mother fucka like that?

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
I watched Castlevania. Has some promise.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

Konami could have just killed off their games division quietly, they didn't have to parade its corpse around. :(

Metal Gear Survive Coming 2018

weird Asian candy posted:

Thanks for the reminder about it, I have been meaning to check it out. You are not the first person to have good reviews about it.

Also, finished S2 of Dexter last night and just lol at what happened to Doakes. Why'd they do that mother fucka like that?

Just stop after season 3 and imagine it ended there and your life will be better

Or stop season 4 before the last five minutes and same thing

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Mel Mudkiper posted:

They also just issued a patch for MGSV. Like who the hell is even making those patches? Kojima Productions doesn't exist anymore unless there's some guy in a broom closet working on the game in defiance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Just stop after season 3 and imagine it ended there and your life will be better

Or stop season 4 before the last five minutes and same thing

Yeah Dexter went downhill FAST. I quit watching after the end of season 4.

• Locked thread