Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
someone's been enjoying all this tasty gamefood

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fat people am i right guys

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Dressing up as any member of the Andromeda cast is like cosplaying Fake Shemp.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Norns posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah fat people am i right guys

They put more effort into the character design than Bioware Montreal did.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Neddy Seagoon posted:

They put more effort into the character design than Bioware Montreal did.

Peebee at least has her gun pointed the right way in this version. Ryder's face presets could still use a few more tweaks though.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Those Angara boots look pretty dangerous to use.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

big time bisexual posted:

Fat Peebee is definitely someone's fetish.

Pattonesque
Jul 15, 2004
johnny jesus and the infield fly rule
https://gamerant.com/mass-effect-andromeda-development-worse-ex-designer/amp/

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. of course its that shithead. maybe make gameplay that doesnt loving blow rear end instead of crying on twitter every 10 minutes. yeah it wouldnt surprise me if bioware were a bunch of hypocrits but all this guy did was piss and moan and poo poo on people on twitter and his bosses encoraged him. just lol.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 4, 2017

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol. of course its that shithead. maybe make gameplay that doesnt loving blow rear end instead of crying on twitter every 10 minutes.

Wut

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

he would do rants about white people in a cringy way and stupid poo poo like that a ton on twitter and how enlighnted bioware was with various stuff. now that he is pissing on bioware.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Aug 4, 2017

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Manveer Heir is a drama queen.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

I don't doubt that working under a combo of Bioware talent drain and EA's soul crushing development process wasn't really bad, but Manveer won't be happy until he dyes his hair pink and moves to the SF Bay Area to develop Yume Nikki clones for a company called ToasterCat Games or something.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Also I'm eating wheat thins while gaming today

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

isn't this the guy who went on that 9/11 was a good thing because it scared 'white people'?

he's like the living embodiment of woke twitter

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

gently caress you. Wheat thins are bourgeois.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Milky Moor posted:

isn't this the guy who went on that 9/11 was a good thing because it scared 'white people'?

he's like the living embodiment of woke twitter

Yep among other stupid or awful poo poo. He left when his job was "finished" and now he is getting cunty about the hand that fed him. People at work probably complained that he was on twitter all day instead of making the game fun and that hurt his feelings

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
Xe sounds like xe's finished in the game industry with that kind of rant, it's bad form to call out co-workers when most of them were working pretty hard and didn't have much control over facial animations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

monster on a stick posted:

Xe sounds like xe's finished in the game industry with that kind of rant, it's bad form to call out co-workers when most of them were working pretty hard and didn't have much control over facial animations.

probaly. its happend before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWw7LwIYHbA

these idiots always seem to bite the hand that feeds them because they think they are either to important or to "intellectual" to black list.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
My preferred gaming food is booze.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Thundercracker posted:

My preferred gaming food is booze.

I just eat a peach and maybe crackers. I honestly prefer to listen to podcasts/audiobooks when gaming, though it depends on the game.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I prefer a nice bread-encased food, like sandwiches and non-sandwich foods like hot dogs, bratwurst, and the odd "taco bell" style foods like tacos or barbiturates.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Arglebargle III posted:

I prefer a nice bread-encased food, like sandwiches and non-sandwich foods like hot dogs, bratwurst, and the odd "taco bell" style foods like tacos or barbiturates.

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man
Sad proles ITT.

It's lobster with truffle oil or nothing.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Lobster sandwich is a trash sandwich. It's one of those bland foods people eat because it's expensive, like shark fin soup. Only less morally defensible.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Arglebargle III posted:

Lobster sandwich is a trash sandwich. It's one of those bland foods people eat because it's expensive, like shark fin soup. Only less morally defensible.

Blatant troll for both people still living in Maine.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

hobbesmaster posted:

Blatant troll for both people still living in Maine.

Maine was converted into an anthropoligical preserve as a condition of Citadel Associate status.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I have a cheese stuffed pretzel. That counts as a sandwich right?

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Arglebargle III posted:

Only a barbarian puts lobster between bread. It's all about the truffle oil.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm thinking about making some Tummy Tingling Tuchanka Sauce, but I don't know where to start. I assume I need ginger and tamarind, and probably fish sauce in there. I have some ginger that pickled in rum for two weeks, so I'm going to try that.

Also is it normal to have to update your XBox like once a week?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm thinking about making some Tummy Tingling Tuchanka Sauce, but I don't know where to start. I assume I need ginger and tamarind, and probably fish sauce in there. I have some ginger that pickled in rum for two weeks, so I'm going to try that.

Also is it normal to have to update your XBox like once a week?

Occasionally, if you're in the Preview Program.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Airfoil posted:

Only a barbarian puts lobster between bread. It's all about the truffle oil.

Isn't that what hipsters put on their van food?

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Hav posted:

Isn't that what hipsters put on their van food?

No idea, I've never actually tried it. Blaming it on hipsters seems funny, so sure.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

Airfoil posted:

No idea, I've never actually tried it. Blaming it on hipsters seems funny, so sure.

It's true, Hipsters have some pretty lovely taste-buds, a majority of the food-trucks in SF serve bland 'healthy' options devoid of sodium and other things needed to make food taste good. You also pay way more for it because San Francisco.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Yeah, city folk and their bland pedestrian food have no place in Gamer Culture

Airfoil
Sep 10, 2013

I'm a rocket man

Thor-Stryker posted:

It's true, Hipsters have some pretty lovely taste-buds, a majority of the food-trucks in SF serve bland 'healthy' options devoid of sodium and other things needed to make food taste good. You also pay way more for it because San Francisco.

Apparently food truck culture in SF has changed. I worked there for a decade and the last thing I ever thought about the average street taco was "hmm... needs more salt".

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Airfoil posted:

Apparently food truck culture in SF has changed. I worked there for a decade and the last thing I ever thought about the average street taco was "hmm... needs more salt".

The late night carts outside of the clubs are still, and always will be, delicious and crazy unhealthy. It's awesome.

Frush
Jun 26, 2008

I'm more confused why they'd take the picture on that bridge. I'm 99.9% sure that's in my city, but that bridge is nowhere close to anywhere you'd wind up for a comic expo or whatever, and there's no parking close by so they probably had to wander through a very popular public park for a while like that. All for the sake of having that as the background. And there's usually lots of people so they'd make a few mad by hogging the whole thing. :pwn:

wellwhoopdedooo
Nov 23, 2007

Pound Trooper!

Frush posted:

I'm more confused why they'd take the picture on that bridge. I'm 99.9% sure that's in my city, but that bridge is nowhere close to anywhere you'd wind up for a comic expo or whatever, and there's no parking close by so they probably had to wander through a very popular public park for a while like that. All for the sake of having that as the background. And there's usually lots of people so they'd make a few mad by hogging the whole thing. :pwn:

Right? Imagine driving all the way across town just to get a good picture in the costumes you spent hundreds of hours making?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

lol