Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum

Come join us in the LOL thread, Mooch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Glad Mooch is still giving us LOLs from beyond the grave.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Catastrophe posted:

The neck flap is real

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
please announce yourself when you start posting here mooch thx

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

please announce yourself when you start posting here mooch thx

How do we know he hasn't been posting here?

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Yeah there's no way that's re..

*checks*

HOLY FUCKIN :laffo:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Reince Penis posted:

Crossposting from CanPol

She's literally too busy hating and wishing death upon the poor to worry about car maintenance.

This isn't even a lol anymore

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
We are all mooch on the inside if u really think about it

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Mooch sure did run his career like a goon project. Post a selfie mooch.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Hmmm

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
The Mooch is my friend and will post itt on Tuesday

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

This is all starting to seem very suspicious and also very reminiscent of a certain other government in history... hating a bunch of races that aren't yours.. trying to control the free press.. manipulating people into thinking facts and truths are partisan issues and beliefs.. hm...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

SilvergunSuperman posted:

The fact Trump seems obsessed with Arnold makes me think the MAGA thing is just a repurposing of his old "Let's bring California back" slogan.

He stole it from Reagan

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

Bob NewSCART posted:

This is all starting to seem very suspicious and also very reminiscent of a certain other government in history... hating a bunch of races that aren't yours.. trying to control the free press.. manipulating people into thinking facts and truths are partisan issues and beliefs.. hm...

Except Republicans are incompetent and bad at everything, their leader is a senile coward and the country hates everyone in the federal government.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bob NewSCART posted:

These people aren't nearly competent enough don't worry.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I think we could get the mooch posting here

sout
Apr 24, 2014

the problem would be getting him to stick around

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Good to know that literal Russian bots are capable of convincing American citizens of whatever they please lmAo

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lol

Bacon Taco
Jun 8, 2006

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dinosaur Gum
Mooch eat the eggs!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

He stole it from Reagan

Geez, how many times do you lot have to make your country great again?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bacon Taco posted:

Mooch eat the eggs!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

goon project

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/893579078925770752

does she actually say "fist the new york times"? i think the final consonant could also be a k, which woudl get us halfway to "frisk". but there's absolutely no r in her pronunciation, so..

edited to add: orrrr just delete the tweet out from under my rear end

Smirr fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Aug 4, 2017

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I hope he forwarded that to his wife.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Whateve,r here's a tweet that hasn't been deleted and never will be

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893587008312016896

Watch the video. Tim and Eric are back, in tweet form

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
^^^^^^^^

I don't know about you guys but I just can't stand listening to him?
It's like, I can feel my IQ going down the longer I listen as I feel compelled to try on the facial expression that goes with that tone, the jutting jaw, furrowed brows, unfocused eyes, chopping up syllables and shoving them through my nose..

What the hell America, did you weaponize stupidity?

Bob NewSCART posted:

On the other hand the US isn't in an abyssal economic slump, surrounded by powerful nations intent on keeping it in check and its leader (lol) isn't exactly a man of vision.
I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Mr Havafap fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Aug 4, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Smirr posted:

Whateve,r here's a tweet that hasn't been deleted and never will be

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/893587008312016896

Watch the video. Tim and Eric are back, in tweet form

Lol, that took a turn halfway through

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico’s most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone.

One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis.

“He’s the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt,” that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. “He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.”

Seven months into the Trump administration, the world’s diplomatic community has gone from throwing its hands in the air to now leaning back in their chairs and laughing, albeit morosely, at Trump’s cringe-worthy display of diplomacy during the infancy of his presidency.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article165303667.html

lol, trumps getting dunked on by the world . lol

whodatwhere
Aug 24, 2013

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Hey guys! Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. But I'm an idiot who likes to debase himself for authoritarian kleptocrats who will inevitably dispose of me the moment I become an inconvenience. Would a position in the Trump administration be right for me?

This was posted way, way back in May of 2017 AD. But talk about hitting the nail on the head. lol

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Lime Tonics posted:

Oh yeah, over here in mexico we had like a :derp:SUPER PANIC MODE:derp: moment when Trump was elected, the dollar was selling extremely expensive, the peso was down, everyone was fearing for their jobs in foreign companies and we were waiting for a horror fest. Then everyone realized how stupid Trump is since the first moment he couldn't kill obamacare and the lols haven't stopped rolling.

quote:

"It is you and I against the world, Enrique," Trump told the Mexican leader, according to the transcript. “Do not forget.”

Desperado Bones fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Aug 4, 2017

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.

Desperado Bones posted:

Oh yeah, over here in mexico we had like a :derp:SUPER PANIC MODE:derp: moment when Trump was elected, the dollar was selling extremely expensive, the peso was down, everyone was fearing for their jobs in foreign companies and we were waiting for a horror fest. Then everyone realized how stupid Trump is since the first moment he couldn't kill obamacare and the lols haven't stopped rolling.

The dollar is getting to decent levels now, too. Or the peso is up, I guess. The price of the dollar in pesos has gone down about 15% from the high point it got to after Trump was elected.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/893172505933959169

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Yeah, dollar went from 25 pesos, down back to 18-17 pesos in the last months. It has been a relief for many (in my job we were afraid cuz we buy stuff priced in dollars, so we had to rise our prices and WELP you just can imagine)

twitter and bisted
Aug 26, 2012

I'm a crow and nothing human is avian to me

Bacon Taco posted:

Mooch eat the eggs!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

A man too stupid to know if he's being played

The old poker adage of if you don't know who the sucker is...

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Rumors Of "Purge List" Rattle White House Staff

“Very few people know who’s going to get axed next, but if you’re viewed as a Flynnstone it’s a liability,” said a person close to the White House, referring to staffers hired by McMaster’s predecessor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.“Very few people know who’s going to get axed next, but if you’re viewed as a Flynnstone it’s a liability,” said a person close to the White House, referring to staffers hired by McMaster’s predecessor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnhudson/rumors-of-purge-list-rattle-white-house-staff?utm_term=.lgX84erYd#.idwJmvo3Q

lol, have your staff in constant fear, great working environment!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lime Tonics posted:

When Jorge Guajardo, one of Mexico’s most senior and seasoned foreign policy hands, got out of bed Thursday morning, a couple of interesting messages were waiting on his cell phone.

One was a link shared by a U.S. diplomat to the leaked transcript of a phone conversation between U.S. President Donald Trump and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. In the second, a former Mexican official offered the quick analysis.

“He’s the opposite of Teddy Roosevelt,” that official quipped to Guajardo about Trump. “He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.”

Seven months into the Trump administration, the world’s diplomatic community has gone from throwing its hands in the air to now leaning back in their chairs and laughing, albeit morosely, at Trump’s cringe-worthy display of diplomacy during the infancy of his presidency.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article165303667.html

lol

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

It's good that they are considering creating more positions for the OBSTRUCTIONIST DEMOCRATS to block the nominations that don't exist yet

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lime Tonics posted:

Rumors Of "Purge List" Rattle White House Staff

“Very few people know who’s going to get axed next, but if you’re viewed as a Flynnstone it’s a liability,” said a person close to the White House, referring to staffers hired by McMaster’s predecessor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.“Very few people know who’s going to get axed next, but if you’re viewed as a Flynnstone it’s a liability,” said a person close to the White House, referring to staffers hired by McMaster’s predecessor, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/johnhudson/rumors-of-purge-list-rattle-white-house-staff?utm_term=.lgX84erYd#.idwJmvo3Q

lol, have your staff in constant fear, great working environment!

surely threatening to fire everyone will stop all the leaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Robo Reagan posted:

surely threatening to fire everyone will stop all the leaks

Remember the :ironicat: how Mooch said he would fix things by firing people