Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Can Dashalrhyn get a guild invite, cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnufDNWKUjI

La-Mulana has a good soundtrack.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I watched the deceased crab play thru of la mulana years ago. It was very good .

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
I could not get over how godawful character movement was in that game.

psy.Che
Feb 23, 2011
Scorching Ray seems to be kind of randomly stuttering for me. I am not getting stunned, mana is also full. And it just stops for no reason and then restarts at some point. Does anybody happen to know what causes this? Found nothing recent on the forums or reddit.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon
Does the Steam version still download the entire game every patch?

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

euphronius posted:

I watched the deceased crab play thru of la mulana years ago. It was very good .

This opinion causes me pain.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agent355 posted:

This opinion causes me pain.

I know he had a falling out with the lp forum but I liked his stuff

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

can't wait to spend another 15 minutes in the queue only to have the game crash

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Less Fat Luke posted:

Does the Steam version still download the entire game every patch?

It doesn't exactly do that, but yes. What it does is unpacking and repacking the entire asset directory of the game for each update, so it still takes a fuckload of time on slower hard drives.

Less Fat Luke
May 23, 2003

Exciting Lemon

cinci zoo sniper posted:

It doesn't exactly do that, but yes. What it does is unpacking and repacking the entire asset directory of the game for each update, so it still takes a fuckload of time on slower hard drives.
Weird. Thanks!

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Ugh how does this game still not have a force move keybind

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
This area transition crash would be a little annoying but with the queue its making me very sad

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i assume the guild is full, if not invite me at ColdOneWithTheTotems, I think i got purged.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Ugh how does this game still not have a force move keybind

doesn't it have that in the little action bind hwen you rebind abilities?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Yes it does, the footstep icon.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
So are the builds in the first post still accurate? The tankiest one is the sunder gladiator right?

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Washout posted:

So are the builds in the first post still accurate? The tankiest one is the sunder gladiator right?

Still accurate? It's a brand new thread for 3.0.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"

Magus42 posted:

Still accurate? It's a brand new thread for 3.0.

That build was first posted before this thread was made didn't recall if it was made with beta information or what might have changed between when it was first posted and the league becoming active. If there a real build breakdown for this anywhere I'm feeling totally new and a youtube video is not really a good build guide.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Can I get an invite? In-game as Aellerion.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

The new map?
it owns

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Ok. Skeleton mages rock now.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

I hope Harbinger dudes gets better in the late game because it is mostly just annoying right now during leveling. Just chasing the guy around and wait for him to spawn monsters to pick up 1/20th of a chaos

Konquest
Jan 12, 2008
Can I get an invite? In-game name is Xanadune. Thanks

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My game crashed at one dude left in fetid pool and reset. Maybe we leave this for a couple hours to feel better.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I mean, it still requires a six link to do at all, but yeah, skeleton mages works now, it's strong.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is there any room in the guild? I posted a few days ago but I think it got buried.

IGN: FrostyNipNip

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

ign: Dashalrhyn

pls to invite to guild

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

cinci zoo sniper posted:

Yes it does, the footstep icon.

Do I need to have all 8 slots for skills?

I'd prefer not to have to gimp my character just to use space to move instead of the left mouse button.

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Fellatio del Toro posted:

Do I need to have all 8 slots for skills?

I'd prefer not to have to gimp my character just to use space to move instead of the left mouse button.

I can't think of any build I've ever done where I wanted to add an 8th skill. At most it means you'd do a bit less button swapping to recast your auras when you die.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Please invite CuddlyZombie to the guild thank you and goon bless

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I guess AMD users are having issues like I am where caves crash their game, so Fetid Pool or Underpassage are blackscreen CTDing on all DX modes!

Cool :smith:

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Anyone come across anyone complaining that the improved map showing doors and quest items from further away is dumbing the game down for casuals?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

God I hope not. It's so amazing.

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

If there are still slots in the guild could BovisG please be invited, thank you!

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Played this a few years ago and it didn't do much for me. Playing it today, not sure what changed, but this is the most fun I've had in an arpg since Diablo 2 probably. Hope I stay hooked. I posted this earlier but if there is still room in the guild Birdj would like to get in.

dead in real life
Jun 17, 2012
Back in my day, only the cream of the crop door spotters could get anywhere in this hellish game, and we prided ourselves on it. Enjoy having your hands held, loving casuals.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

dead in real life posted:

Back in my day, only the cream of the crop door spotters could get anywhere in this hellish game, and we prided ourselves on it. Enjoy having your hands held, loving casuals.

Source your quotes please

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

whypick1 posted:

Source your quotes please

That's obviously something he wrote as a joke.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

If there's room to invite me to the guild I want an invite. Do you need character name or account name? They're MathOfPercentile and benh1987 respectively

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Dely Apple posted:

I guess AMD users are having issues like I am where caves crash their game, so Fetid Pool or Underpassage are blackscreen CTDing on all DX modes!

Cool :smith:

Issue isn't specific to AMD, can occur with nvidia as well. We don't need anymore dxdiag/config files, thank you to those that sent these in.

Please make sure you're not using any extra launch parameters, and in some cases, using dx9ex can resolve this.

Is it that thing?