Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

rydiafan posted:

Giant pierced armpit vagina

this sounds like an old timey swear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Holy poo poo this is amazing! How have I not seen this before?

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Glazier posted:

Holy poo poo this is amazing! How have I not seen this before?

The awful food gallery on that site is also a marvel.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

rydiafan posted:

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/dSAiS:nws:

Surprised that, with all the hosed up metal in dude's face, it's not an actual armpit piercing

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

https://twitter.com/NFLRT/status/831171825707188224

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
The design is from fellow goon Febreeze back when he worked for Uproxx: http://uproxx.com/sports/donald-trump-nfl-logos/

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

rydiafan posted:

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/dSAiS:nws:

Shouldn't that be Giant pierced vagina armpit. Or Armpit giant pierced vagina?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That first one seems right

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Gromit posted:

The awful food gallery on that site is also a marvel.

Well, down the rabbit hole I go!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

What about the drum kit above it? :wtc:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

Shouldn't that be Giant pierced vagina armpit. Or Armpit giant pierced vagina?

Vagina is the object if the sentence. Giant, pierced, and armpit are all descriptors. Compare to "fat tattooed Midwestern man".

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

rydiafan posted:

Vagina is the object if the sentence. Giant, pierced, and armpit are all descriptors. Compare to "fat tattooed Midwestern man".

I still think armpit with giant pierced vagina is the most accurate.

Remember kids, when tattooing representations of genitalia on oneself, learning the correct way to refer to it is paramount.

Goosed it.
Nov 3, 2011

Mizuti posted:

That's some lousy celery.

There are no underpants :(

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXW41vjjNwr/

Really well done, but :sigh:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Yeah. Lately I think a lot of this stuff that people are doing as tattoos they should really be painting, you know?

Also, I don't want to go in the other tattoo thread yet, but I figure some people here might know: Have you ever heard that when you get a tattoo in memory of someone that you shouldn't put the complete date of their death? Someone was telling me this, and I'd never heard of such a thing. I asked him why -- like is it bad luck or something. But all he said was that's what he had heard.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

I.C. posted:

Also, I don't want to go in the other tattoo thread yet, but I figure some people here might know: Have you ever heard that when you get a tattoo in memory of someone that you shouldn't put the complete date of their death? Someone was telling me this, and I'd never heard of such a thing. I asked him why -- like is it bad luck or something. But all he said was that's what he had heard.

Personally I'd memorialise someone with something that means something to your connection with the person, not just some boring dates. Represent your relationship.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I put "my dad" over his image and his birth year to death under with his name.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

Whoops.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I.C. posted:

I believe proper form is to just put "DEAD NOW".

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Knormal posted:

I believe proper form is to just put "DEAD NOW".

Actually you're meant to tattoo a 'VOID' stamp over the tattoo to indicate the person is dead.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I.C. posted:

Yeah. Lately I think a lot of this stuff that people are doing as tattoos they should really be painting, you know?

Jayjoree is amazing and I love their stuff-in-faces tattoos to death, but that Rick and Morty tattoo is like the person who got the little robot from the new Star Wars... months before that poo poo came out. I don't get it. Like, what the gently caress?

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

Jayjoree is amazing and I love their stuff-in-faces tattoos to death, but that Rick and Morty tattoo is like the person who got the little robot from the new Star Wars... months before that poo poo came out. I don't get it. Like, what the gently caress?

I like it, but it's not very neat to me to see the same general thing over and over...on people. I understand having a style and that is what people seek you out for and that is how you make money -- ah, I'm just being dramatic.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

But is it actually true? What if I said it actually means 'I have a huge dong'?

edit: never mind, 'idiot foreigner' or 'baka gaijin' is actually correct it seems. See: https://www.google.be/search?q=idiot+foreigner+in+japanese

uXs has a new favorite as of 10:03 on Aug 5, 2017

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

uXs posted:

edit: never mind, 'idiot foreigner' or 'baka gaijin' is actually correct it seems. See: https://www.google.be/search?q=idiot+foreigner+in+japanese

He'll be fine as long as he tells everybody it's intentional

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
If I ever get an in with Horimitsu I'm getting a Fuudo with "baka gaijin" across its forehead via tebori while watching animu

e: Some Content

DPM has a new favorite as of 12:55 on Aug 5, 2017

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

I.C. posted:

Erm, top right, that's clearly the closing scene of Fight Club, but why does it have the Watchmen Smiley Face under it? For Maximum Edge I know, but none of the others are mashing up two films as far as I can tell, so that one stands out to me.

Also: Memorial Tattoos - Don't get the dates at all, it's not like you're gonna forget when someone close to you died, so no need to get that poo poo inscribed in your skin forever. Just get some cool imagery of what that person loved, or what comes to mind when you think of them. To equate someone's life down to a single date in which they ceased to be is just some weird nihilism.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

A very good Imgur dump. Some I've seen here before, others I haven't:

Idiots and their tattoos

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
memorial tattoos- how about do what you want since it's your tat and you're the one who's grieving, so if you think the dates are tacky don't do it, and if you think the dates are important then put them

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

A very good Imgur dump. Some I've seen here before, others I haven't:

Idiots and their tattoos

A very good dump indeed.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

sweeperbravo posted:

memorial tattoos- how about do what you want since it's your tat and you're the one who's grieving, so if you think the dates are tacky don't do it, and if you think the dates are important then put them

Ah yes, the classic "do what you want, as long as you like it then it's fine", it's a statement that leads to so much content on this thread.

Content:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Reminds me of when the Olympic committee was trying to stop people using Olympic imagery for their businesses in 2012.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

My memorial tattoo isn't for my dad, it's for me! I mean, it is for my dad, but it's really for me...

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Johnny Truant posted:

My memorial tattoo isn't for my dad, it's for me! I mean, it is for my dad, but it's really for me...

Dad deer.

Sad deer.

RIP Dick deer.

Oh, I get what y'all mean. See, here I thought it was some tattoo superstition I'd somehow never heard...something along the lines of "don't get your boyfriend/girlfriend/whoever's name on you, because you'll break up," and I couldn't figure out what having the date of someone's death was going cause to happen. Like, the person already died...what else is left? :ms:

:rip:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Spotted in the wild.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I know Robert Baratheon fathered a lot of bastards, but this is ridiculous.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

chitoryu12 posted:

Spotted in the wild.

Rasta Smeagol is...not pleased. Or is he?

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I don't generally believe these you-got-owned corrections but there's a feature in google translate I just discovered where you can write the character w touch and it recognizes it and it does, In fact, say "idiot foreigner." Lol.

This is a good tattoo and no one will tell me otherwise.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Thin Privilege posted:

I don't generally believe these you-got-owned corrections but there's a feature in google translate I just discovered where you can write the character w touch and it recognizes it and it does, In fact, say "idiot foreigner." Lol.

Imagine the joy of not only writing this permanently onto some moron's body, but then also having them pay you for doing so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Voyager I posted:

Imagine the joy of not only writing this permanently onto some moron's body, but then also having them pay you for doing so.

I feel joy that they feel that joy. I imagine it happens a lot, and I imagine the customers that are asking for it are: walk-ins, arrogant "I know glorious nipponese!", gross (smell, touch, aura, etc).