Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

triwolf posted:

We know the DEMONRATS are evil, but what's worse? RINOs! Senate blocks Trump from making recess appointments

I wish liberals were able to resist a good circular firing squad as well as this guy thinks.

As someone who works walking distance from the White House pls don't bomb DC thanks

Ok, maybe not a bomb, how about a dictatorship?

Yes, gently caress corn, definitely.

My enjoyment of this .... FRiend's unhappiness is marred by their ellipse .... abuse.

:iceburn:

I like to assume that they meant Corn the food. Like, they just hate corn and felt like sharing the sentiment.

Lote posted:

Which history class did that person take that said dictatorships were a good thing?

The one where the jews aren't allowed to attend and everyone wheres the same black outfit with a red armband.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lprsti99
Apr 7, 2011

Everything's coming up explodey!

Pillbug

That's quite possibly the most reasonable FReep post I've ever seen.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lote posted:

Which history class did that person take that said dictatorships were a good thing?

~*Authoritarians*~

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Lote posted:

Usually that poo poo goes back to Rome: in a crisis a Dictator would step up and take control of the Republic for 6 months, usually in a military emergency, but also to suppress "sedition" (ie demands for more democracy), he had great power and could get things done without having to answer to the cuckservatives in the senate or do beta things like follow the law. And since he stepped down after six months or when the crisis ended whichever came first, this wasn't a threat to the Republic or to the positions of the aristocratic families. The patrician families were greatly fond of appointing a dictator to violate election law and keep the plebians from exercising their legal right to elect a consul that the patricians didn't like. Naturally freep wants one to do all the things they like and make sure liberals are never allowed to elect anyone again.

It all worked great for Rome until a dictator decided not to step down and oops the dictator controlled the military so he just started purging everyone who had ever opposed him and banning their relatives from politics, which is also what freepers think they want.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Smeep posted:

before there are eight hundred threads on the grand jury, let's make sure this gem doesn't get overlooked

The "Hunger Games" are Happening in the US, and Donald Trump is the Mockingjay (Vanity)

I love the fact that now they're the guys in charge they think the media is persecuting them because they can't just sweep their bullshit under a rug or blame it on someone else.
Maybe, just maybe they should stop doing this poo poo instead of crying about it being a thing when they are caught

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Trump is the greatest patriot of our generation,

Oh yes, the guy that's racist, sexist, dodged the draft and any type of service, and spends his days having toddler slap fights and hissy fits on twitter is the most patriotic guy ever. I suspect people that make these claims don't know anything about their boy except that he's theirs

McGlockenshire posted:

I'm not afraid of your wife, my dude

Well, he doesn't have mommy's skirt to hide behind anymore, so he relies on his wife's skirt

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Aug 4, 2017

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

quote:

GOPe Means Bend Over Spell Run (GO GALT - VOTE TRUMP!!!)

I.. what? It means bend over, spell run? GOPe is a magic marathon? I'm stumped, here.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Lote posted:

The same one that gave them (SMASH THE CPUSA-SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS-CLOSE ALL MOSQUES).

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

quote:

To: Vlad The Inhaler

I don’t know.

I can see that after 2 years and billions of dollars wasted, the only thing Mueller and his trolls will find is that there was no Russian connection.

Except we all know he won’t stop at that.

It’s just a matter of time before they turn their attention to Trump and his businesses and his personal finances.

Will they find some dirt there? Sure. But nothing of any real consequence.

That won’t matter. All the dems and the Fake News Media will be on about is impeachment over some 1983 “fraudulent expense” on a tax return.

69 posted on 8/3/2017, 1:44:54 PM by Responsibility2nd

Meanwhile let me tell you why we need another inquiry into Benghazi and Hitlery KKKKlintonkiller's emails.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Tias posted:

I.. what? It means bend over, spell run? GOPe is a magic marathon? I'm stumped, here.

Magic!! Magic!!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Tias posted:

*bends over* (a)R(e) (yo)U (i)N?

That's the height of their humor/cleverness.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Mocking white people dining at Cracker Barrel..

"Mocking" in this case meaning jokingly tweeting "oh gently caress I hope don't get murdered here."

quote:

To: Impala64ssa

People eating at Cracker Barrel are much more interested in biscuits and grits than what her black rear end is doing.

3 posted on 08/03/2017 9:09:20 PM PDT by bigbob (People say believe half of what you see son and none of what you hear - M. Gaye)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

What if I did a similar thing in a place populated by a sea of black people. What if I started mocking all the black people dining in... well, you can guess the sort of place I’m thinking of.

5 posted on 08/03/2017 9:11:02 PM PDT by Steely Tom (Liberals think in propaganda)

quote:

She’s not even that black. Got a lot of cracker in her.

6 posted on 08/03/2017 9:12:15 PM PDT by beethovenfan (I always try to maximize my carbon footprint.)

quote:

To: beethovenfan

Those are the worst ones.

8 posted on 08/03/2017 9:13:53 PM PDT by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: beethovenfan

She is either a quadroon or octoroon. All that cracker swimming around inside her must really pissed her off.

13 posted on 08/03/2017 9:17:20 PM PDT by WMarshal (President Trump, a president keeping his promises to the American people. It feels like winning.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Come at me bro! :toughguy:

quote:

If you really want it Bitch, we got it and we’re ready to bring it.

7 posted on 08/03/2017 9:12:22 PM PDT by Bullish (Whatever it takes to MAGA)

quote:

To: bigbob

What does that even mean, “Will they let my black rear end walk out of here?”
So Whitey is gonna hold her captive til she washes the dishes, or buys a snow globe?

10 posted on 08/03/2017 9:14:42 PM PDT by GnuThere
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

She would probably protest Nabisco if someone reminded her they ship crackers all over the world.

17 posted on 08/03/2017 9:21:43 PM PDT by piasa

quote:

There is no greater racist in this country than a SJW who sees everything in terms of race. Eating at Cracker Barrel ‘will these white people let me out?’ Eating at Denny's, a SJW latino will post ‘will they let me finish my dinner or have me wash their plates?’

I'm not sure who needs a new sense of humor; the SJW’s posting their crap, or the readers who take it all so incredibly seriously.

20 posted on 08/03/2017 9:23:23 PM PDT by kingu (Everything starts with slashing the size and scope of the federal government.)

quote:

To: GnuThere

Id be pleased as punch if she just finished her meal wipe her face a bit pay her bill and leave whats so hard about that

21 posted on 08/03/2017 9:24:05 PM PDT by al baby (May the Forceps be with you Hi Mom Its a Joke friends)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Yeah, well, your name is funny!

quote:

Her black rear end would be allowed in and out of the Cracker Barrel I patronize. There are usually plenty of black asses represented there, seated at tables and serving food, along with us actual crackahs. Some pretty nice folks as far as I can tell. But she had better hope she doesn’t have to wait for a table, because whoever has to call her name is going to have a heck of a time pronouncing it.

23 posted on 08/03/2017 9:27:00 PM PDT by Southside_Chicago_Republican (If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.)

quote:

Talking about strange behavior from black people in restaurants, here’s something to watch for. I used to own a small local restaurant, and I have witnessed this activity by black people 7 times - 5 times in my restaurant, and twice in other restaurants, one of them being a Cracker Barrel.

A group of people will come in and dine, and as they leave, one person will remain behind. This person will then either steal the accumulated tip, or pick up the accumulated tip and leave a much smaller tip.

Certainly, this is something that all people are capable of. But, I have only witnessed this behavior from black people. And, I should add that of the 7 total occurrences I witnessed, of the 5 of them that occurred in my restaurant, 4 of them were public school teachers!

26 posted on 08/03/2017 9:31:55 PM PDT by eastexsteve

quote:

I guess I’m going to say something controversial. I don’t see a problem here. It just seems like racial humor to me. If some comedian said it, people wouldn’t give it a second thought. Or at least they shouldn’t.

32 posted on 08/03/2017 9:40:07 PM PDT by sam_whiskey (Peace through Strength)

quote:

To: al baby

Leave without throwing all the condiiments on the floor, upending tables, punching the owner, screaming like a banshee, acting out, threatening all the other diners, or body slamming other patrons. That seems to be a tall order for her type these days.

37 posted on 08/03/2017 9:52:28 PM PDT by ProtectOurFreedom
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

Some of us black men wear cowboy hats, and some of us even eat at Cracker Barrel. Stupid SJW.

48 posted on 08/03/2017 10:16:41 PM PDT by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

quote:

It is easy to be prejudiced against negros that think and speak of white people like this.

Pay them no attention and ignore them.

52 posted on 08/03/2017 10:47:56 PM PDT by doorgunner69

More like "Cracker" Barrel, amirite?

quote:

While she misjudged the “cracker” Barrel part wrong as a lot of blacks eat there, she certainly got the “Black rear end” part right on her leaving.

55 posted on 08/03/2017 11:17:58 PM PDT by American in Israel (A wise man's heart directs him to the right, but the foolish mans heart directs him toward the left.)

quote:

Oh my, “Cracker” Barrel? Who knew??? I had no idea the meaning behind the name of that restaurant.

58 posted on 08/04/2017 12:00:48 AM PDT by hulagirl (High Horse Drifter)

quote:

Bi0tch.

60 posted on 08/04/2017 3:17:51 AM PDT by RushIsMyTeddyBear

quote:

To: WMarshal

She is either a quadroon or octoroon.

And that makes her fully and authentically black. I learned that from mulatto Obama.

63 posted on 08/04/2017 3:31:09 AM PDT by Fresh Wind (Hillary: Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect 2 billion dollars.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

Your daily reminder that liberals are the real racists.

quote:

Something about the name of the restaurant put that idea in her miniature mind. It reminded her of a word that racists use a lot, and are never arrested for hate crimes over it. The word generally has “White” in front of it.
Whites hear the two words just before they are beaten to a pulp by a Black racist who has been given permission from the left to play the knockout “game” against innocent humans.

68 posted on 08/04/2017 4:42:22 AM PDT by I want the USA back (If free speech is taken away, dumb and silent we are led, like sheep to the slaughter: G Washington)

quote:

To: Salvey

Doesn’t surprise me. Cracker Barrel is basically a southern soul food joint. She basically walked into a room full of post-racist white people enjoying the same food lots of black people happen to enjoy, most of them probably Christians like lots of her friends or at least family are, and her first instinct is to dwell on division.

72 posted on 08/04/2017 5:03:33 AM PDT by Yardstick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

quote:

To: WMarshal

Ironically, they also scream about-and envy- ‘white privilege’! You’d think they’d claim, and enjoy, some since they are genetically entitled, wouldn’t ya? It’s always the white genetics they reject(even if they’re pale and blonde) and the black they claim. Guess victim status comes with more privilege than we fortunate, powerful white folk have.

74 posted on 08/04/2017 5:32:24 AM PDT by ClearBlueSky (ISLAM is the problem. ISLAM is the enemy of civilization.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

“At Cracker Barrel 4 the 1st time. Looking at the sea of white folk in cowboy hats & wondering ‘will they let my black rear end walk out of here?'”

Here's a clue, Ms SJW/BLM/RabbleRouse/Racist...they really don't give a rat's rear end what you do...and that's your problem, ain't it?

Fat rear end pigs like you throw insults and racist accusations out like candy, then get all pissed off when no one responds to your silliness.

But I can assure you of one thing...you start some violent crap like your race is KNOWN to do (yeah, I said it), then you'd be totally surprised at the amount of firepower that comes out from under them pearl-snapped shirts and guayaberas and out of them western-themed pocket books, etc.

Why, I'd venture to say at least 85 of 100 people in the typical Cracker Barrel are armed.

Would be more, but it's against the law for children to carry.

drat stupid rear end wigger.

80 posted on 08/04/2017 5:57:23 AM PDT by OldSmaj (The only thing washed on a filthy liberal is their damned brains.)

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

The second to last time I was in a cracker barrel a distant relative felt comfortable enough to bust out the n word so it has negative connotations to me not to mention feeling like you are eating next to an airport giftshop.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
"Negro"

"wigger"

"post racist whites"

And an inexplicable black freeper right in the middle.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fathis Munk posted:

And an inexplicable black freeper right in the middle.

Are you sure that poster's black? I mean, it's the internet, I might be a multicoloured swamp beast from Zarquon for all you lot know.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jagged Jim posted:

Mocking white people dining at Cracker Barrel..

"Mocking" in this case meaning jokingly tweeting "oh gently caress I hope don't get murdered here."

Oh no, somehow it's even worse than that. Here's the tweet directly, just in case it wasn't clear from the quotes.
https://twitter.com/IjeomaOluo/status/891732756736200704

Yup. That's it. That's the hateful, racist rhetoric.

I'm beginning to think that those forced reeducation camps that freepers are so afraid of might be a good idea.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

CommissarMega posted:

Are you sure that poster's black? I mean, it's the internet, I might be a multicoloured swamp beast from Zarquon for all you lot know.

"The Good Ones" do exist, I'm not willing to dismiss it on the grounds of being rare.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
From the twitter feed:

"This is THE MOST RACIST THING TO HAPPEN TO WHITE PEOPLE, ever, apparantly."

...Well it's not untrue.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

McGlockenshire posted:

Oh no, somehow it's even worse than that. Here's the tweet directly, just in case it wasn't clear from the quotes.
https://twitter.com/IjeomaOluo/status/891732756736200704

Yup. That's it. That's the hateful, racist rhetoric.

I'm beginning to think that those forced reeducation camps that freepers are so afraid of might be a good idea.

Better. She reported multiple cases of people sending death threats, etc to her and Twitter did nothing. When she then posted screen shots of the threats - she landed a 30 day timeout.

That oughta make a freep head spin in place. Dindu got suspended ha ha ha good Twitter. But Twitter is a liberal site censoring good true patriots.

Edit : vvvv ahhh. Yeah, Facebook.

Tony Phillips fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 4, 2017

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
That happened on facebook. Unless it happened on twitter too. :v:

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

VitalSigns posted:

It all worked great for Rome until a dictator decided not to step down and oops the dictator controlled the military so he just started purging everyone who had ever opposed him and banning their relatives from politics, which is also what freepers think they want.

It is precisely what they want, and they would indeed be very happy in such a society, unless they themselves were being purged, which is fairly unlikely, since they are exactly the kinds of people that don't get purged.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jagged Jim posted:

Leave without throwing all the condiiments on the floor, upending tables, punching the owner, screaming like a banshee, acting out, threatening all the other diners, or body slamming other patrons. That seems to be a tall order for her type these days.

37 posted on 08/03/2017 9:52:28 PM PDT by ProtectOurFreedom
Remember when O'Reilly went to a black neighborhood to have lunch and breathlessly reported with great astonishment that no one was hootin' or hollerin' or screaming "BRING ME MY M-F'N ICE TEA!!!"? This guy is one notch below friggin' O'Reilly.

Also I know when I think of famous recent body slamming incidents I immediately think of black people and not a rich, white, Republican who won the election anyway.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Duke Igthorn posted:

Also I know when I think of famous recent body slamming incidents I immediately think of black people and not a rich, white, Republican who won the election anyway.

I think of WWE., so basically the same thing.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
How DARE you joke about feeling unsafe in a restaurant chain that had to pay out $9 mil for racial discrimination in 16 different states!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Radish posted:

The second to last time I was in a cracker barrel a distant relative felt comfortable enough to bust out the n word so it has negative connotations to me not to mention feeling like you are eating next to an airport giftshop.

The first and last time I went to a Cracker Barrel I got food poisoning

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
Cracker Barrel is deeply confusing to me.

I don't understand the appeal of going to restaurant and paying $14 for the most generic food ever.

Their menu is literally: Ham sandwich, Eggs, Chicken Tenders, BLT, Hamburger, meatloaf, sirloin, Roast Beef with gravy, fried catfish, and Turkey with gravy.

They have a very small menu with the cheapest/easiest food possible to make at home, but the costs are higher than every other chain restaurant.

Their BLT is literally two pieces of white bread, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 slices of tomato, and a lettuce leaf. It costs 13 dollars.

You can get generic and bland food for much cheaper almost anywhere. Or you can get much better food for the same price or less.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Aug 5, 2017

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Radish posted:

I like it on occasion for intensely southern breakfast and lunch and am willing to ignore the fact that shitheads like it too.

Also the other good similar restaurant in town, while better, is sort of out of the way and also permanently crammed to the gills with customers.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's definitely better for breakfast than any other meal. It's a lot of food for the price so you can fill up before a long drive or something.

The store also has a lot of regional and small scale soda, snack, and candy brands.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

I don't understand the appeal of going to restaurant and paying $14 for the most generic food ever.

Their menu is literally: Ham sandwich, Eggs, Chicken Tenders, BLT, Hamburger, meatloaf, sirloin, Roast Beef with gravy, fried catfish, and Turkey with gravy.

They have a very small menu with the cheapest/easiest food possible to make at home, but the costs are higher than every other chain restaurant.

Their BLT is literally two pieces of white bread, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 slices of tomato, and a lettuce leaf. It costs 13 dollars.

You can get generic and bland food for much cheaper almost anywhere. Or you can get much better food for the same price or less.

Never go to cracker barrel for anything other than breakfast.

Also having been back to one after a long span they seem to no longer have their cherry pancakes anymore (or they were just out of season I suppose) so maybe just don't go to cracker barrel at all.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Cracker Barrels are often specifically placed to be convenient for long haul truckers and road tripping families. They provide a reliable familiar sit-down restaurant to pair up with the fast food places in similar locations. An Applebee's or other chain restaurant like that often doesn't really fit into that sort of niche.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
Cracker barrel is cheap and never disappointing. There's a lot to be said for that on road trips

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Waffle House > Cracker Barrel for breakfast and at least as racist.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

fishmech posted:

Cracker Barrels are often specifically placed to be convenient for long haul truckers and road tripping families. They provide a reliable familiar sit-down restaurant to pair up with the fast food places in similar locations. An Applebee's or other chain restaurant like that often doesn't really fit into that sort of niche.

So they fill the food service niche Stuckey's used to? That makes sense.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

:raise:

I can only assume your local Cracker Barrel pricing staffer has gone mad with power.

edit: and also maybe the person who writes the menu

double edit: not saying it's great or anything, but as per my original post it's a solid guilty pleasure and/or "gently caress it, I want a shitload of Southern food for the price"

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

GreyjoyBastard posted:

:raise:

I can only assume your local Cracker Barrel pricing staffer has gone mad with power.

edit: and also maybe the person who writes the menu

double edit: not saying it's great or anything, but as per my original post it's a solid guilty pleasure and/or "gently caress it, I want a shitload of Southern food for the price"

yea every one I've been too is really cheap. It's a good place for stick to your ribs food and silly americana. Which is a very specific niche, but fills it well.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Looks like the current freepathon is going pretty badly. 35 days in they're only at 35% of the target.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

McGlockenshire posted:

From Insider Rumors: Sessions Will Take DHS Job in Lateral Move posted by freeper Rockitz

It's trash from Gateway Pundit.

Good to see freep is still keeping with the classics, anything crazy happen with them the past few months?

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Admiral Ray posted:

Waffle House > Cracker Barrel for breakfast and at least as racist.

Wait, Waffle House is racist now? I go to a decent number because they're open in the middle of the night when I'm on work trips. It's often a place that's >50% non-white when I go in. As opposed to the Cracker Barrel, which is just chuds as far as the eye can see every time I've been forced to eat there.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

An Official Statement by the Trump Administration posted:

General McMaster and I are working very well together. He is a good man and very pro–Israel. I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country.
Sooooooo.

From Reports: HR McMaster Entirely Safe as National Security Adviser… posted by freeper Signalman

quote:

To: Signalman

Nothing says well run White House like a friday night statement of confidence from a POTUS.

3 posted on 8/4/2017, 8:51:32 PM by lodi90

quote:

What if McMaster was a ruse to lull the Deep State in a false sense of security?

If Trump trusts him, then it's all good.

4 posted on 8/4/2017, 8:52:42 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

quote:

The only sense I can make out of this McMaster stuff is fake news. A 3 star not only wants to fully support the CINC, it is his only path to the 4th star.

You don't make 3 Stars by not supporting your bosses.

7 posted on 8/4/2017, 8:54:36 PM by where's_the_Outrage? (Trump the anti politician. About time!)

Just to give you a reminder about the freep worldview and their ability to ignore history and nuance,

quote:

“General McMaster and I are working very well together. He is a good man and very pro–Israel. I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country.”
~ President Donald Trump, August 4th, 2017

“McMaster constantly refers to the existence of a Palestinian state before 1947,” a senior West Wing official tells CR (there was never an independent Palestinian state), adding that McMaster describes Israel as an “illegitimate,” “occupying power.”

hxxps://www.conservativereview.com/articles/official-mcmaster-calls-israel-illegitimate-occupying-power#undefined.uxfs

12 posted on 8/4/2017, 9:00:55 PM by MarvinStinson

quote:

I could give a rats rear end what Trump says on this subject. McMaster is part and partial of the Deep State that is trying to destroy Him and his attempt at cleansing the swamp needs to be done.

It is easily understood why Trump trusts the military men. I have no problem with that, accept that the deep state now knows that Trump trusts the military. Well this is a case where the military men are on the wrong side. I also do not trust John Kelly. It just seems too convenient.

I see a modern day situation of what became the roman empire in the last years, when the Praetorian Guard would often time assassinate the Emperor to put their man in charge. It got so bad that no one wanted to be Emperor.

Wake up trump, the deep State is in control, and no where is it so dangerous as it is now in the branches of government that were created to protect our government.

If McMaster is not replaced, then Trumps Presidency is finished. The barbarians are still in control of the government.

18 posted on 8/4/2017, 9:04:30 PM by OneVike (I'm just a humble Christian waiting to go home)

I didn't get this one until I went to look it up. This is some serious shade throwing from freep, and not a single reply.

quote:

I am convinced Trump is the living, breathing, Chauncey Gardiner. McMaster Swampness is evident to Everybody, but not Donald.

37 posted on 8/4/2017, 10:00:03 PM by heights

More proof that freep really is paying attention.

quote:

Stick a fork in him. The moron is done.

When the news story is that he is safe in his job, the exact opposite is true.

38 posted on 8/4/2017, 10:14:16 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)

There's been this side thread about how McMaster is subservient to the system, not to Trump, as clearly his only goal in life is more stars.

quote:

To: where's_the_Outrage?

“And John Kelly made his 3rd and 4th stars under Obama, is he also a swamp creature?”

Sure as hell is. He is trying to talk Trump out of a wall. didn’t say a word when Obama put in the trannies into the military or women into the infantry.

40 posted on 8/4/2017, 10:21:43 PM by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up.)

quote:

To: OneVike

If McMaster is not replaced, then Trumps Presidency is finished. The barbarians are still in control of the government.

I agree with this. DJT may not readily see this because he is so used to being surrounded by liberals.

There are plenty of capable patriots who would love to honestly serve this President. Tap Judicial Watch employees, American Center for Law and Justice, and the Christian and conservative colleges.

If DJT does not start bringing in good people, Deep State will win.

46 posted on 8/4/2017, 10:33:21 PM by Kalamata (It's past time for pitchforks.)

:byodood: FAKE NEWS :byodood:

quote:

To: Signalman; All

All the #NeverTrumpers are defending McMaster....

CNN is defending McMaster

George Soros Media Matters is defending McMaster.

Bill Kristol is defending McMaster

The ADL, NY Times and Washington Post are all defending McMaster.

Basically any group that hates President Trump and pushing for a coup are all defending McMaster.

Put 2 and 2 together Freepers.

Oh and that supposed statement from President Trump... does not even sound remotely like Him. Why would President Trump insert the Israel bit? That seemed very odd?

I call Bull $hit on it and until I actually hear President Trump say it or Tweet it. I will not believe it.

64 posted on 8/5/2017, 1:30:04 AM by Enlightened1
The Israel bit was inserted just for you idiots, you idiot.

Time to get right up into :tinfoil: territory.

quote:

To: Signalman; CodeToad

H.R. McBilderberger is the bellwether of the deep state.

If he stays in the WH as NSA, then we know that Trump is in checkmate, and the deep state is in control.

Commie and probably moslem convert John Brennan also attended the Bilderberger meeting in Virginia last June. No doubt the two had very interesting private conversations in bug-proof settings, which is the main point of the Bilderberger meetings, to permit a venue for such high-level conspiring.

The participant list makes interesting reading.

hxxp://bilderbergmeetings.org/press-release.html

69 posted on 8/5/2017, 4:30:14 AM by Travis McGee (EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com)

So the problem with these giant conspiracy theories ...

quote:

quote:

To: Travis McGee

Thanks for the ping.

I’m posting the link to the participant list again for any who may have missed it. Very interesting.

Tom Cotton’s name jumped out at me. Isn’t he supposed to be a good conservative? That surprised me, along with a few others. Lindsay Graham strikes me as such a lightweight in training to be a heavyweight successor to McTraitor...seeing his name there also surprised me.

Thanks again for the link.

hxxp://bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html

81 posted on 8/5/2017, 6:34:35 AM by Kalamata (It's past time for pitchforks.)

Not impressed by guilt by association.

86 posted on 8/5/2017, 6:57:17 AM by Pelham (Liberate California. Deport Mexico Now)

quote:

To: Pelham

David Brock is another looser tooting McMaster’s horn.

“guilt by association”

You remind me of the guy who, after smelling, seeing, scooping and tasting dog poo said, “Yeah, that’s poo. I’m sure glad I didn’t step in it.”
I voted for candidate Trump because he said these neo-cons would be in his tail-lights, not driving the bus.

93 posted on 8/5/2017, 7:34:59 AM by tumblindice (America's founding fathers: all armed conservatives)

what

quote:

To: Sasparilla

This entire McMaster episode is very, very bizarre

Any operation run by Mike Cernovich, Alex Jones and the Russian FSB is bound to be a little bizarre.

97 posted on 8/5/2017, 7:46:22 AM by Hawthorn

The overall theme of the thread is that they still hate McMaster and want him gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

What if McMaster was a ruse to lull the Deep State in a false sense of security?

If Trump trusts him, then it's all good.

4 posted on 8/4/2017, 8:52:42 PM by Extremely Extreme Extremist (Man-made global liberalism is killing the planet)

Because we certainly haven't turned our backs on anyone else he's trusted at some point