Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Canemacar posted:

I'm starting to think even a fully geared Chaze is officially garbage at this point. It's been a week since I could finish the last node in GW. These DN + GK teams are loving invincible.

Something needs to be done about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

I'm so far from where all of you are and poo poo like that makes me want to scream

Gearing r2 is such a chore

I hate this game

I love this game

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
QGJ has 2 open spots now if anyone is still looking for a goon guild. Post your ally code and drop your pubbie guild if initerested.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

fishtobaskets posted:

QGJ has 2 open spots now if anyone is still looking for a goon guild. Post your ally code and drop your pubbie guild if initerested.

Just posted this in my guild chat in-case any goons that joined up were waiting for this opportunity :)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Cactus posted:

Just posted this in my guild chat in-case any goons that joined up were waiting for this opportunity :)

I'll keep my alt in the Rocinante for now.

Caesar
Mar 31, 2017
I am interested and will post my ally code shortly. Which guild has a spot open? Just curious :)

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Caesar posted:

I am interested and will post my ally code shortly. Which guild has a spot open? Just curious :)

Qui Goon Jin

There are three "goon" guilds.

The Rocinante - A guild lead by Cactus that is a mix of pubbies and goons. This is where new players can chill to wait for a spot in the goon guilds.

Qui Goon Jin and Something Maulful are both fully goon afaik and are collaborative. SM is the oldest players and QGJ acts as a "minor league" or feeder guild. When an SM spot opens, it's backfilled by a heavy-hitter account from QGJ.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Aug 5, 2017

Caesar
Mar 31, 2017
QGJ, yeah I should have caught that. A buddy of mine is in Something Maulful which is why I asked. I just left the Rocinate and am looking to move up :) Seems like a good system of guilds. My ally code is 185-828-548 and my name is Caesar in game.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Caesar posted:

QGJ, yeah I should have caught that. A buddy of mine is in Something Maulful which is why I asked. I just left the Rocinate and am looking to move up :) Seems like a good system of guilds. My ally code is 185-828-548 and my name is Caesar in game.

Thanks for all the help with the raids, good luck in the new guild!

Caesar
Mar 31, 2017
Thanks Cactus! I had a lot of fun in our guild and I'm happy more players are hitting the bigger numbers. That heroic rancor should still be easy for you guys! Keep those guys in line :)

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

And now I have a space, first ally code I see can have it.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

And now I have a space, first ally code I see can have it.

821-424-739 Please :)

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Hockles posted:

821-424-739 Please :)

one sec in the middle of an arena...

Done.

Cactus fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Aug 5, 2017

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Rocinante is beating up Rancor Heroic which means even though I dump crystals I have more Han shards than Old Ben and God why Old Ben just drop already.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Cactus posted:

one sec in the middle of an arena...

Done.

Can you invite 316-966-235 as well?

Canemacar
Mar 8, 2008

Dely Apple posted:

Rocinante is beating up Rancor Heroic which means even though I dump crystals I have more Han shards than Old Ben and God why Old Ben just drop already.

I went for 11 shards total to halfway to five stars in just two days. Just keep dumping all your cantina energy into Ben

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Hockles posted:

Can you invite 316-966-235 as well?

That will be me. I sent a request myself too.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Anders posted:

That will be me. I sent a request myself too.

I can now that another has quit, yes.

Edit: oh wait it appears you're already in was that me that invited you? I don't remember, either way welcome.

Cactus fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Aug 5, 2017

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Thanks! I'm bringing my throve of gear IX characters as I can't get myself to advance them much longer then that and start leveling up others instead. I have just a few X gear chars.

Mister Blueberry
Feb 17, 2010

Mike, Steve, what the hell
So the New Hope toon reworks look ok i guess?

Farmboy Luke will be able to fit in a Zader team, if his crit damage stack is unlimited, he will hit like a truck after a few turns.
Old Ben makes a completely unusable toon something that could fit in a jedi/rebel team.
STHan is meh. Sticking a zeta on a toon doesn't make a toon viable. He's still to squishy for a tank.
Leia's rework looks pretty good. She doesn't need a leader ability so we dont care. More chance on multi attack and guaranteed offense up will make her damage more consistent.

I hope Raid Han gets some love. He's a "legendary" toon that has nothing going for him in the state of the game.

I'm dumping all of my cantina into Old ben and even have 5 carbantis stashed to complement if G9 doesn't cut it in the event. I just hope they give us a few weeks to finish up this poo poo.

Ineptitude
Mar 2, 2010

Heed my words and become a master of the Heart (of Thorns).

Thanks!

Thats a lot of decisions i need to make. I suppose i should get 5 ships to 2*, then 5 ships to 3* etc, to progress in challenges, rather than going all in on a single ship.

The reason i have been buying Wedge shards is because getting him in Cantina requires level 69. I have him at 70/80 now so ill buy the last 2 puchases and save the rest for cantina. Chirrut i have at 35/50 so i'll get him soon as well hopefully.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Mister Blueberry posted:

So the New Hope toon reworks look ok i guess?

Farmboy Luke will be able to fit in a Zader team, if his crit damage stack is unlimited, he will hit like a truck after a few turns.
Old Ben makes a completely unusable toon something that could fit in a jedi/rebel team.
STHan is meh. Sticking a zeta on a toon doesn't make a toon viable. He's still to squishy for a tank.
Leia's rework looks pretty good. She doesn't need a leader ability so we dont care. More chance on multi attack and guaranteed offense up will make her damage more consistent.

I hope Raid Han gets some love. He's a "legendary" toon that has nothing going for him in the state of the game.

I'm dumping all of my cantina into Old ben and even have 5 carbantis stashed to complement if G9 doesn't cut it in the event. I just hope they give us a few weeks to finish up this poo poo.

Leia was already a better member of a p4 tank Rebel team than Raid Han, imo, because her crit buff was more reliable. That means any additional buffs to her are just a bonus. I'll have Chaze finished someday, I guess?

Any wild speculation on the next Luke phase after Commander Luke? I'm more than a little worried that, if you just follow his history, the team that follows the original Death Star team will be Ep. V characters. Hello, Ugnaught and Hoth Rebels!

tadashi fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Aug 7, 2017

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

tadashi posted:

Leia was already a better member of a p4 tank Rebel team than Raid Han, imo, because her crit buff was more reliable. That means any additional buffs to her are just a bonus. I'll have Chaze finished someday, I guess?

Any wild speculation on the next Luke phase after Commander Luke? I'm more than a little worried that, if you just follow his history, the team that follows the original Death Star team will be Ep. V characters. Hello, Ugnaught and Hoth Rebels!

No ugnaught needed. Hoth Han Hoth Leia Lando Commander Luke and Yoda.

Caesar
Mar 31, 2017

CaptainPsyko posted:

No ugnaught needed. Hoth Han Hoth Leia Lando Commander Luke and Yoda.

The only worry there is that Hoth Han & Hoth Leia are exclusive to that game mode that hasn't released...

Dedroc
Jul 23, 2007
The Rocinate have room? Guild I'm in feels like it just putters along with one or two raids a week, wanting something with a little more activity.
Ally code is 744-487-333

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It looks full at the moment, but I can drop my lovely phoenix test account if you want.

Moral_Hazard
Aug 21, 2012

Rich Kid of Insurancegram
I now have every Arena store character at seven stars except for: Ventress, Ugnaught, the Coruscant Cop, Edith Koth, and Newt Reagan Nute Gunray. After ventress, are any of these worth getting?

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Nute Gunray is rumored to be the next fleet commander, so that's something.

Mister Blueberry
Feb 17, 2010

Mike, Steve, what the hell
Well, Raid Han rework looks pretty sweet. Too bad i never invested in him and got him on gear ZERO.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

MichiganCubbie posted:

Nute Gunray is rumored to be the next fleet commander, so that's something.

Finally, something for all those Trade Federation fans.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

Finally, something for all those Trade Federation fans.

When are the Nightsister ships launching?

MoraleHazard posted:

I now have every Arena store character at seven stars except for: Ventress, Ugnaught, the Coruscant Cop, Edith Koth, and Newt Reagan Nute Gunray. After ventress, are any of these worth getting?

I think an unlocked Ugnaught should be a requirement for every Goon to show your dedication to the cause.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

tadashi posted:

When are the Nightsister ships launching?

I think an unlocked Ugnaught should be a requirement for every Goon to show your dedication to the cause.

What do I win?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Wintermutant posted:

What do I win?

Well you're holding back on gear for him, so clearly you're not committed.

In reality, holy poo poo, why did you 7 star him? Was there an event? Curious about a build? Nothing else to spend the currency on?

I bet it's that last one.

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Mostly the last one, figured I'd add a little variety to my raid sacrifices too.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003
Why is Ugnaught light side? Didn't they rip apart one of the main characters and play keep away with his head?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

UmOk posted:

Why is Ugnaught light side? Didn't they rip apart one of the main characters and play keep away with his head?

Stormtroopers blew C3PO apart, the ugnaughts were just fighting Chewie for the parts in the scrap heap.

They flipped the switch that froze Han Solo in carbonite, bruh... but they were cloud city employees, so it was "just their job" or whatever.

UmOk
Aug 3, 2003

Chilichimp posted:

Stormtroopers blew C3PO apart, the ugnaughts were just fighting Chewie for the parts in the scrap heap.

They flipped the switch that froze Han Solo in carbonite, bruh... but they were cloud city employees, so it was "just their job" or whatever.

Some CineD philosophical bullshit.

UmOk fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 8, 2017

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Robots aren't people.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Chilichimp posted:

Robots aren't people.

No, not this thread, too...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

No, not this thread, too...

ARE YOU A FILTHY loving ROBOT? YOU TRIPLE HITLER SON OF A BITCH!