Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
gently caress to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I watched the 1hr 45min CWF match, and I will watch this one

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

oatgan posted:

I watched the 1hr 45min CWF match, and I will watch this one

Which match was that?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

Which match was that?

Trevor Lee vs Roy Wilkins

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
How long was the Chris Hero gauntlet match? Three hours?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

RealFoxy posted:

How long was the Chris Hero gauntlet match? Three hours?

3 hours and 12 minutes, just about.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

this one has the disadvantage of not featuring noteworthy workers

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Chunnel posted:

this one has the disadvantage of not featuring noteworthy workers

David Starr is very good but I don't know that I can stand two hours of a Crist brother in a singles match.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/TheFrayMovement/status/892013074315698176

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
haha loving hell gabe

announcing the NEW Evolve strategy : go door-to-door selling magazine subscriptions and cutco knives

you can even start your own travel agency!

Bard Maddox fucked around with this message at 15:45 on Jul 31, 2017

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

So that's how they fill their seats: they have their "new promoters" buy tickets to sell to other people. then the New Promoters enlist "Newer Promoters."

I'm scared that they'll get at least a couple poor saps and part them from their money.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Holy moly

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

If you have the Highspots network and a couple hours to kill, I highly recommend $10 Wrestling Presents: Backfat

The wrestling isn't good but the commentary just about killed me. Seven stars.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Qoey posted:

I'm scared that they'll get at least a couple poor saps and part them from their money.
They sell enough seminar spots to keep doing them. There's always a certain strata of tragic optimists who go to the public library to check email and always get hooked into these schemes.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

How loving stupid do you have to be to think promoting wrestling is a path to making money

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

https://twitter.com/janelababy/status/892156746789269509

Qoey
Jun 2, 2014

drat, that's hosed up. And yet Janela's still being a good dude by not calling the police on the dude right away.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/StokelyHathaway/status/892413747574263809

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

How loving stupid do you have to be to think promoting wrestling is a path to making money

Willninho
Aug 14, 2007
The NYC progress card is really good. Co-opted Indy wrestling can work out.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

saturday!

Front Row - $25
Front Row Stage - $20
Second Row - $18
General Admission - $15.00

Sami Callihan/Jake Crist/???
vs.
Juventud Guerrera/Rey Fenix/AR Fox

AAW Tag Team Championship Match
Zachary Wentz/Dezmond Xavier vs. Stephen Wolf/Trey Miguel

1st Round Match - Women's Championship Tournament
Samantha Heights vs. Ivelisse

1st Round Match - Women's Championship Tournment
Jessicka Havok vs. Leah Vaughan

Bob Holly vs. Keith Lee

ACH vs. Mat Fitchett

Brubaker vs. CJ Esparza

Andrew Everett vs. Chuck Taylor

Alex Daniels/Davey Vega vs. Ace Perry/PACO

Mike Hartenbower vs. Bucky Collins

Kody Rice vs. Brett Gakiya vs. Myron Reed vs. Jake Something vs. Arik Cannon vs. Juntai Miller

i'm goin

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
AAW was always a good show when I lived in Chicago. I miss it. The booze line was always short and tickets are cheap, unlike PWG.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Why is Bob Holly suddenly relevant again? It's like the second or third time AAW booked him recently

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

RealFoxy posted:

Why is Bob Holly suddenly relevant again? It's like the second or third time AAW booked him recently

I believe it was his book that came out recently

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

dreamwave always booked an old legend person or wwe guy in lasalle so aaw is continuing to do that down there because its Real America and not godless chicagoland

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm going to:

Grudge Match
Keith Lee makes his debut against Angelus Layne

6 Man Tag Warfare
The Carnies (Kerry Awful Nicky Iggy and Tripp Cassidy) vs The 1% (Logan Easton LaRoux, Bobby Shields and Alexander James)

The NOVA Pro debut of the “Progressive Liberal” Daniel Richards vs Money Greene!

First Time Ever
Fred Yehi vs Tim Donst

Mixed Tag!
The Booty and The Beast (Innocent Isaiah and Faye Jackson) vs Veda Scott and Chuck Taylor!

Also Appearing: Logan Easton LaRoux, Arik Royal, Chet Sterling, Veda Scott, The Sandwich Squad, John Kermon, Fred Yehi and much more

and

After Joey Matthews' actions at Shamrock Cup XVII, MCW Pro Wrestling owner Dan McDevitt stated, "We are adding Saturday, August 12 to the schedule...#FinalHour Lio Rush's last Match. He will have his last independent wrestling match in the same building he was trained to be a pro wrestler. I am giving him the option of who he wants to wrestle. It will also be fan appreciation night- $10 General Admission tickets.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/onitafire123/status/893514275825872896

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Endless Mike posted:

I'm going to:

Grudge Match
Keith Lee makes his debut against Angelus Layne

6 Man Tag Warfare
The Carnies (Kerry Awful Nicky Iggy and Tripp Cassidy) vs The 1% (Logan Easton LaRoux, Bobby Shields and Alexander James)

The NOVA Pro debut of the “Progressive Liberal” Daniel Richards vs Money Greene!

First Time Ever
Fred Yehi vs Tim Donst

Mixed Tag!
The Booty and The Beast (Innocent Isaiah and Faye Jackson) vs Veda Scott and Chuck Taylor!

Also Appearing: Logan Easton LaRoux, Arik Royal, Chet Sterling, Veda Scott, The Sandwich Squad, John Kermon, Fred Yehi and much more

I'm going to this too and so is my wife. She went with me to the Cockpit in London and liked Lee/Riddle a lot so when I told her they were bringing in Keith Lee for this one two she agreed to go. Should be another good Nova Pro show.

They also have Arik Royal and Chet Sterling vs. The Ugly Ducklings, so those guys already got a return booking after blowing the roof off the last show.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The Onita CZW show is live on Highspots Network in case anyone didn't know

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ozpreay https://twitter.com/playerhayter/status/893466918241292289

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

this is a very bad poster.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Fred Yehi is hoarding workers in his trunks

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/DJHyde_1/status/893628252169932800

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
I'm attending Scenic City Invitational right now, hanging at the hotel. Matt Riddle is a cool dude. Any other goons here? Definitely some goony looking fucks.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I skipped this year so I wouldn't bully Fray to the point of suicide

I know @ScandalousMurph is there but I don't know his SA name

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

where's the dang link so I can buy the Tremont/Onita iPPV

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Can I point out how stupid it is to have some debut in a grudge match

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

coconono posted:

where's the dang link so I can buy the Tremont/Onita iPPV

Looks like it's streaming on the highspots network. Twitter is saying the stream is broken though.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So at WrestleCircus tonight the Rachel Ellering/Christi Jaynes match was a weird mess that ended with an even weirder rollup and Rachel just booking it out of there. Anyone have the SCOOPZ on what the hell is up there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/DoubtfulPreciousPeppermintDBstyle