Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Determined to avoid the pitfalls of her failed 2008 campaign, Clinton made a point of importing fresh faces from outside her network of loyalists. Not all those hires worked. Joel Benenson, the top strategist with a $1 million win bonus and three successful White House campaigns under his belt, was a disaster, Allen and Parnes report. "Condescending, dismissive, nasty," he feuded with both Clintons and was quietly sidelined months before November.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Though Benenson sounds like a rare voice warning about poo poo going off the rails

quote:

In an email published by WikiLeaks, pollster Joel Benenson asked campaign chairman John Podesta: “Do we have any sense from her what she believes or wants her core message to be?”

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

Telephones posted:

I'm actually really excited for zuck. He's good-looking, charismatic, wise, tall, what more could you want?

A reflection would be nice.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Telephones posted:

I'm actually really excited for zuck. He's good-looking, charismatic, wise, tall, what more could you want?

Jeb!

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
But that's why you have both run on the same ticket!

Jeb!/Zuck! 2020!

Uberize America!

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Though Benenson sounds like a rare voice warning about poo poo going off the rails

too bad misogyny ruined her!

she was SO FIT for the presidency!!

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

Ekster posted:

too bad misogyny ruined her!

she was SO FIT for the presidency!!

like a fat guy in who's friend is finally single, it was HER TURN

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

just, lol
:dance:
:roflolmao:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:14 on Aug 3, 2017

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Best case scenario is that Zuck is going to spend 2 more years traveling the mid west taking selfies at farms and factories, hiring staffers. Then in July 2019 he rides down an escalator to announce he is NOT running for president and that we've all been spectalularly trolled because he's a billionaire and has nothing better to do with his time and money.

If that happens I might vote for him.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what if zuck really doesn't have any political ambitions and is just trying to cure his autism

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Best case scenario is that Zuck is going to spend 2 more years traveling the mid west taking selfies at farms and factories, hiring staffers. Then in July 2019 he rides down an escalator to announce he is NOT running for president and that we've all been spectalularly trolled because he's a billionaire and has nothing better to do with his time and money.

If that happens I might vote for him.

if he promised to legalize weed he could probably at least win the primary

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*watches the incredibly narrow Trump victory with unprecedented lack of voter turnout* Clearly uninspiring partially retarded celebrities are the path to victory

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

what the democrats really need, is an inspiring, fully retarded celebrity to tip the scales

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
its time to nominate seth rogan

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004
ron wyden is a nice man

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

can we not do an injustice to retarded ppl by comparing the zuck to them? um...

#freebaloogan

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna vote for Zuck vs. Trump but I won't like it.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

deadgoon posted:

what if zuck really doesn't have any political ambitions and is just trying to cure his autism

the healthiest, the most vaccinated man on the planet

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Zeris posted:

the healthiest, the most vaccinated man on the planet

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DAT FLOURIDE STARE

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
mark has his hands on a very happy weiner

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
priscilla chan zuckerberg, i am home from working at the facebook! guest what i learned a new trick!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm gonna vote for Zuck vs. Trump but I won't like it.

Nothing will make me happier than to vote against Zuck in the primary and nothing will make me sadder when I inevitably vote for him in the general.

I guess we've been the cucks all along.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if it comes down to zuck vs. trump i will personally pen a letter begging prime minister corbyn to launch a foreign intervention regime change to save us from this nightmare

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Post the "i am eating toast so very normally" picture on every page pls

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If we come to zuck v Trump I am gonna tie a vegan fair trade bandana around my forehead and piledrive a big rig into something

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Larry Parrish posted:

If we come to zuck v Trump I am gonna tie a vegan fair trade bandana around my forehead and piledrive a big rig into something

so much for the tolerant left

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Zuckerberg is coming over the hill. Hear that cruel din? It's the end of the world.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

if it comes down to zuck vs. trump i will personally pen a letter begging prime minister corbyn to launch a foreign intervention regime change to save us from this nightmare

for the first time ever "we will be welcomed as liberators" will be the truth

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Telephones posted:

Zuckerberg is coming over the hill. Hear that cruel din? It's the end of the world.

it's the facebook notification ping, repeated a thousand folds

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

here come dat zucc

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Zuck always looks like his skin suit is going to slough off from being drawn too tight, and his face reflects this looming threat with its everpresent look of existential dread at the prospect of being revealed as a lizard.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm not saying he is a lizard, just that he looks, acts and probably smells like an inept lizard who accidentally became a public persona, and is now in way over his head .

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Zuckerberg 2024 supporter at a rally somewhere in Middle America

CAN'T CUCK THE ZU-

*holds finger to earpiece, listens intently* *mutters incomprehensibly, throws earpiece to ground, storms out of the crowd*

we can only imagine what he was told

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

steinrokkan posted:

I'm not saying he is a lizard, just that he looks, acts and probably smells like an inept lizard who accidentally became a public persona, and is now in way over his head .

he is actually three iguanas and a gecko awkwardly piloting the zuckerzoid together

the gecko has an extremely uncomfortable seat inside the head, where he fears that he will soon lose his life to a raptor soaring high above

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the point is you can in fact cuck the zuck. he gets cucked every day of his life

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Hmm. . . Checks out

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Squalid posted:

Hmm. . . Checks out

a lot more things make sense now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Squalid posted: