Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
https://twitter.com/Justin_Rogers/status/891359383543844864

This sounds good!

https://twitter.com/ttwentyman/status/891343523336814592

BEST SHAPE OF HIS LIFE

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

I like how vague this is. like, it maybe wasn't the same QB coach, just another QB coach based in Cali.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

WHOOPS posted:

I like how vague this is. like, it maybe wasn't the same QB coach, just another QB coach based in Cali.

Apparently it's actually pretty significant, since it's the first time that Stafford's done something like this... ever. (Also it is the same coach IIRC)

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

And that point will be precisely when Rodgers is picking apart a weak pass defense that happens to have a strong run D.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Physically triggered here in northern Suamico from this tidal wave of confidence.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Checks the drat rule book.
You can RUN with this loving thing?!
Put Rodgers on the bench. Put a receiver back there.
Give him a different number.
We got this. This is MY game.

*Wakes up from watching Air Bud Golden Receiver and hastily txts Dom if cover 2 can pick up a labradoodle*

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jul 30, 2017

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/packersfans_/status/890674111428435968

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Hahahahaahhahaha god someone just hit him with a loving truck already

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Hahahahaahhahaha god someone just hit him with a loving truck already

He's gonna last twice as long as Favre and end up on the MNF booth team while still an active player, even in games he's playing in.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

Physically triggered here in northern Suamico from this tidal wave of confidence.

there is no northern suamico

it's a mile of gas stations on 41 and then the new zoo which has been open and called that as long as I have been alive

nmfree
Aug 15, 2001

The Greater Goon: Breaking Hearts and Chains since 2006

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

But there is an East Krok!

the new zoo which has been open and called that as long as I have been alive
:staredog:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Timby posted:

(God, forgive me for what I have done.)

Congrats on getting this in WYTS

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Congrats Timby. You have released that scourge upon a much large audience today.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

fishing with the fam posted:

Congrats Timby. You have released that scourge upon a much large audience today.

I've already unleashed it on all my friends. My fantasy football teams are The Glennophant Man.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

WYTS yesterday: 49ers http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-san-francisco-49ers-1797328541

WYTS today: Bears http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-chicago-bears-1797391407

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

quote:

Lovie Smith goes 10-6 and misses the playoffs. They come with this great idea to blow the whole thing up. Phil Emery decides to fire Lovie and find his own coach. The reigning coach of the year Bruce Arians comes in for an interview. He really likes the organization of club, he asks them what he needs to do to get the job? They tell him, let’s have a mock press conference. Phil Emery doesn’t like it, so he does not hire him. So we all know how this works out.

:cawg:

Oh my god how did I miss this news story entirely http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/10/29/bruce-arians-was-bothered-by-several-developments-in-2013-interview-with-bears/

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Ok Mr Coaching Candidate, you've done a great job answering all our questions, and we love your vision for rebuilding a our roster. But there's still one bridge we need to cross before we hire you. Have you heard of a "swimsuit competition" before?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Phil Emery owned

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

The best part about that is they convinced Marinelli not to quit even though they fired his best friend in the world. They told the coaches that they would have to keep Marinelli if they are hired. Emery then has Marinelli interview his future bosses and rank them. Marinelli picks Ariens as the top candidate, then Darrell Bevell second. And a distant third is Marc Trestman. Emery hires Trestman and Marinelli walks because he knows it's a shitshow.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

fishing with the fam posted:

I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Timby posted:

I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed.

Both

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/892344250020638721

:thunk:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gahahaha

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

it's a mile of gas stations on 41 and then the new zoo which has been open and called that as long as I have been alive

I'm out by Wouters. That's PAST the zoo, buddy. That's WAY out there :smug:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/patrickfinley/status/892799881341005824

I love my dumb sports team.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
I bought a pack of football cards today, because it had this hilarious juxtaposition:

However, something amazing was inside!

"Passing The Torch"

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

AsInHowe posted:

"Passing The Torch"

To you, from flailing hands we throw
the INT, be yours to hold it high

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/893133280500908035

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

I absolutely picture Rodgers with a closet full of tapes a la Dennis Reynolds

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I love my dumb paranoid QB

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao if a washed-up cutler waddles up out of the the bay of biscayne and into miami

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

R.D. Mangles posted:

lmao if a washed-up cutler waddles up out of the the bay of biscayne and into miami

Cutler buys a house in Homestead and goes down to the little gravel beach...park thing they have there and stubs a cig out on a sting ray. "gently caress it." and then wades back into the sea to be one with the world.

e: Cutler buys Coral Castle and works at night to refurb it

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 5, 2017

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Is that fabric from game-worn underwear?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I bought brats to grill in anticipation of watching Family Night because I'm an addict.

The first time I was in Lambeau was one of the first Family Nights when it was still the green barn and I went to the top row and put my arms on it and could watch the traffic on Lombardi ave.

Go Pack. No injuries, ok?

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Aug 5, 2017

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Going to Lambeau for the first time next week, anything that I should see in particular? Any recommendations?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

They're revamping the entire stadium, uh, district right now so even locals are kind of in the lurch.
Go see the hall of fame and take the stadium tour. It sounds corny, but it's truly neat and they let you down on the field and stuff and it's cool as hell.

edit: catch a perch fry at a local bar if you're in on a Friday night (it'll be busy), and of course get cheese curds. Fresh, if you're at a store, they'll have them out in bags. If you're out for fish get them deep fried.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 5, 2017

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Aaron Rodger's interview on Pardon My Take was very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

friends, it's happening

• Locked thread