Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
who could have guessed that stefan is beloved by antisemites? not i!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"i'm not a nazi! i just happen to have lots of fans that are nazis!"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

My biggest redpill was when I wanted ice cream and my mom said no. That's when I realized we live in a matriarchy.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

My biggest redpill was when I wanted ice cream and my mom said no. That's when I realized we live in a matriarchy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abZmFCs-ltY

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

My favourite is the 'gas chambers can't have wooden doors' guy because he probably thinks it worked like gas incinerator.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Tokamak posted:

My favourite is the 'gas chambers can't have wooden doors' guy because he probably thinks it worked like gas incinerator.

I'm the multi generational conspiracy, perpetuated by millions of people brought down by the incorrect door

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/st...%3D1565%23pti24

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

:thunk:

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

despite everything im roeasonably confident that the alt right will never smount to anything, theyre too blatantly nazi-ish and only the grossest internet people are into that.

their greatest schievement will be thinking that they got trump elected

tho i think really trump got elected cause americans dididnt like a black man telling them what to do which is its own fuckin problem

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

fable 3 was my molyneux red pill

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

by that metric i've lived through two major terror attacks

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"i'm not a nazi! i just happen to have lots of fans that are nazis!"

"Look, all I do is play children's video games and talk about it. Now 'scuse me while I blow Die Fahne Hoch on this dog whistle."

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

nopantsjack posted:

despite everything im roeasonably confident that the alt right will never smount to anything, theyre too blatantly nazi-ish and only the grossest internet people are into that.

their greatest schievement will be thinking that they got trump elected

tho i think really trump got elected cause americans dididnt like a black man telling them what to do which is its own fuckin problem

Steven Miller has had a huge hand in personally crafting this new "legal immigrant" rubbish that the administration wants to turn into legislation.

They might be a vocal minority, but they're also a wee bit too close to Trump's ear to completely relax.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

A classic, perhaps my favorite video on the internet right now

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

didnt he a day later jerk off about how his building was one of the tallest then.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

there was one where one had to taking making GBS threads pills or something and his mom forced on him because he was like 5 and that made him redpill. or something.

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Steven Miller has had a huge hand in personally crafting this new "legal immigrant" rubbish that the administration wants to turn into legislation.

They might be a vocal minority, but they're also a wee bit too close to Trump's ear to completely relax.

he is giant piece of poo poo. if you can find it, read his essay from high school.

https://twitter.com/funder/status/8...genumber%3D2082

also him in maybe college.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

didnt he a day later jerk off about how his building was one of the tallest then.

Come on now, Trump would never do something like brag about how his building was now the tallest the day after 9/11.

It was the day of.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Come on now, Trump would never do something like brag about how his building was now the tallest the day after 9/11.

It was the day of.

lol jesus.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
llol that you think trump would let the terrorists win and not be trumping every single day as hard as he could

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Baloogan posted:

llol that you think trump would let the terrorists win and not be trumping every single day as hard as he could
Goodness, that eleven-odd year probation just flew by, Baloogan.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
So apparently Sam Harris left patreon because they kicked lauren southern out? lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

So apparently Sam Harris left patreon because they kicked lauren southern out? lol

didnt she literally want to sink refugee rafts?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yes

i guess sam isn't even trying to hide behind his super-rational autism anymore

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

he begged like a bitch

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

yes

i guess sam isn't even trying to hide behind his super-rational autism anymore

which dipshit is sam harris?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Sam Harris is a scientist of some kind and that makes him think he's smart in other areas too. He is against Islam in a 'rational' way (NOT RACIST!)

He looks like Ben Stiller and he proudly published a series of emails where he gets repeatedly clowned by Noam Chomsky

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Sir why do you hate free speech?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

which dipshit is sam harris?

he's pretty much one of the founders of the super rational internet atheist movement. many of whom shifted fully into alt-right. he tries to hide his conservatism behind "IM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS/BEING RATIONAL"

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's a well known tenet of debate that if you say you're being calm and rational you're being it

Heer98
Apr 10, 2009
lol he regularly launches lengthy anti trump screeds on his podcast and lambasts the alt right.

He's a spergy academic leftist who supported hillary and is forcing himself to be a vegetarian for ethical reasons or something. He also condemned Lauren Southerns ideas, he just believes everyone should have a platform. IIRC he's concerned about getting kicked off of websites because he's mass reported by Arabic twitter every time he says Islam allowing for the ownership of women is wrong.

His left-intellectual anti Islamist movement has provided a ton of cover for alt-rightists, though and he's spent a lot of the last few months shocked and dismayed that a ton of his followers don't get the nuance of his criticism of religion and are generally alt right trumpists who just get ASMR from his voice.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Scent of Worf posted:

he's pretty much one of the founders of the super rational internet atheist movement. many of whom shifted fully into alt-right. he tries to hide his conservatism behind "IM JUST ASKING QUESTIONS/BEING RATIONAL"

ok, that poo poo makes me sad. i can sorta see why they would turn on the liberals(woke idpol while well meaning has only been pushing people away from the DNC and caused all kinds of toxic shithead callout culture on twitter. ) but instead they went nuts and bent over and became the fuckhead conservatives they ranted about for years before hand. why didnt they just go left or dsa or whatever.

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

Sam "let's nuke the middle east" harris
sam "i'm going to go to great lengths to find the one black academic who hates black lives matter like i do" harris

known leftist

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

linear time doesn't work the same way in trumps america

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Baloogan posted:

Bitch boi

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Scent of Worf posted:

Is he the one who shoved a banana in his rear end in a top hat on youtube?

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

no that was this guy "the amazing atheist":

sam harris is:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Bip Roberts posted:

Is he the one who shoved a banana in his rear end in a top hat on youtube?

lol no that's the amazing atheist whose CV is "is an atheist"

I'm so glad I grew out of that phase really quickly out of shame of how embarrassing the online atheist culture is.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
turns out people that scream about how great atheism is are just as obnoxious as people that scream about how great their religion is. almost like atheism is a religion onto itself.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I have a friend I argue with all the drat time who is a huge fan of Harris (I think hes even a mod on the fuckers reddit page) and about how New Atheism or Atheism plus or whatever the gently caress it got called after Dawkins made it popular with every dipshit kid in high school, has a huge problem with anti-feminism and being racist as gently caress, but he says its not an issue

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

no that was this guy "the amazing atheist":

sam harris is:

surprisingly the amazing atheist is antitrump and has managed to miss the alt right bandwagon. not a good enough grifter i guess

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

safely sodomized posted:

surprisingly the amazing atheist is antitrump and has managed to miss the alt right bandwagon

wait are you for real

I'm genuinely surprised

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

safely sodomized posted:

surprisingly the amazing atheist is antitrump and has managed to miss the alt right bandwagon. not a good enough grifter i guess

that guy used to harass women who were raped and said he was glad they had been raped, etc. i'm 100% surprised he didn't turn into a MAGA chud