Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

e: this post was dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

safely sodomized posted:

surprisingly the amazing atheist is antitrump and has managed to miss the alt right bandwagon. not a good enough grifter i guess

seriously? i swore he said stupid alt right talking points.

Scent of Worf posted:

that guy used to harass women who were raped and said he was glad they had been raped, etc. i'm 100% surprised he didn't turn into a MAGA chud

he also talked about how westboro baptist was the truest forum of Christianity.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Why did he stick a banana up his arse

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Why did he stick a banana up his arse

it was a response to that dumb "look god designed everything just check out how convienient ths banana is" and amazing atheist said "oh yeah well does it fit in a HUMAN rear end???" and it did so he didnt even really make his point

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAAPQoQXpkc&t=244s

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i thought it was because a girl tricked him into doing it. or was that when he poured hot fudge over his cock and balls?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
how loose is his rear end that he can get a banana up there jfc

more like the amazing rear end theist

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
6'8 with a micropenis is no way to live

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i thought it was because a girl tricked him into doing it. or was that when he poured hot fudge over his cock and balls?

i think that was the same event

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

the trump tutelage posted:

Who told you about my YouTube channel???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol wiat the real reason was that a girl on the internet told him to do it/ lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

didnt she literally want to sink refugee rafts?

I'm sure she wanted to, but what she literally did was try to stop rescue ships from leaving port in Sicily, so that refugees would be left to drown in the Mediterranean.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
in a roundabout way, he did end up disproving god's existence

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the trump tutelage posted:

how loose is his rear end that he can get a banana up there jfc

your rear end can do it too, sweety :wink:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

safely sodomized posted:

surprisingly the amazing atheist is antitrump and has managed to miss the alt right bandwagon. not a good enough grifter i guess

mind... BLOWN

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm sure she wanted to, but what she literally did was try to stop rescue ships from leaving port in Sicily, so that refugees would be left to drown in the Mediterranean.

a really good tactic for getting a ship to not leave port would be to kill one's self onboard so that then the police have to come in and do an investigation. it would probably keep them from leaving for a few days at least. just something to think about, lauren.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

no tread on me

:vince:

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

your rear end can do it too, sweety :wink:

brb, starting a youtube channel

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

The Patriot Prayer march is devolving into a flat out melee in Portland, OR. And the cops aren't there at all.

https://www.pscp.tv/itsmikebivins/1RDxlmpvwvkKL

Things started to really go down towards the end of this stream.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

InequalityGodzilla posted:

Come on now, Trump would never do something like brag about how his building was now the tallest the day after 9/11.

It was the day of.

and it wasn't even the tallest. Wan't even the third tallest lol

:sad:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Qu Appelle posted:

The Patriot Prayer march is devolving into a flat out melee in Portland, OR. And the cops aren't there at all.

Oh, now the cops showed up, and ordered everyone out.

https://www.pscp.tv/itsmikebivins is a good citizen journalist; he often covers and livestreams these events in PDX.

More streams, and silly string! https://www.pscp.tv/itsmikebivins/1BRJjyovrXVGw

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Qu Appelle posted:

holy poo poo @ 10 mins on. Not too far from people getting killed at this point.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Gravy Jones posted:

relying on outlaw motorcycle gangs for security never ends badly

they ain't outlaws if they're white, unless they're in the jewlluminati!!

MAGA

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Then there's this.

Oops.

https://twitter.com/RoseCityAntifa/status/894327236412624896

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/894323426818760704

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm more interested in Goggles McJowlfat in the background.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oh was today a nazi day in pdx??? lol i missed it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

why's the dude on the right dressing like a 90s dad

did he google how to dress normal or something

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol heres a feed

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzOoADkZGv?q=portland

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

why's the dude on the right dressing like a 90s dad

did he google how to dress normal or something

I'm calling it 'Parade of Awful Haircuts'.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

watching the portland rallies is really funny because it's like a bunch of different groups of stoned people standing around confused that the police haven't divided them into sides yet

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Q:

Race Realists posted:

can someone explain to me exactly what the gently caress has these morons going crazy over this?
A:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Qu Appelle posted:

Oh, now the cops showed up, and ordered everyone out.

https://www.pscp.tv/itsmikebivins is a good citizen journalist; he often covers and livestreams these events in PDX.

More streams, and silly string! https://www.pscp.tv/itsmikebivins/1BRJjyovrXVGw

who is fighting who?

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Uncle Wemus posted:

who is fighting who?

Side A are the 'Freedom Fighters', lead by Patriot Prayer/Joey Gibson, of Vancouver, WA. He's been staging 'Free Speech' rallies in the PNW for a few months now.

Side B are Anti fascists who believe in fighting Side A. Who then fight back to defend themselves, etc.

Both groups also have participants who just show up to support, not to throw down - but then get caught in the crossfire. In the case of pepper spray and silly string, sometimes literally.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I arrived and powered up like DragonballZ by shouting "Zuuuuuuuuuuck!" and then spun through the crowd incredibly fast, both arms outstretched and knocking people down like a tornado.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Qu Appelle posted:

Side A are the 'Freedom Fighters', lead by Patriot Prayer/Joey Gibson, of Vancouver, WA. He's been staging 'Free Speech' rallies in the PNW for a few months now.

Side B are Anti fascists who believe in fighting Side A. Who then fight back to defend themselves, etc.

Both groups also have participants who just show up to support, not to throw down - but then get caught in the crossfire. In the case of pepper spray and silly string, sometimes literally.

every one ive watched has eventually devolved into some weird affair by the end of everyone standing in a circle arguing very internetishly. and when i say devolved i mean devolved from violence

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al! posted:

every one ive watched has eventually devolved into some weird affair by the end of everyone standing in a circle arguing very internetishly. and when i say devolved i mean devolved from violence
Huh.

Makes sense though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E7w7tPzW4A&t=24s

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

it just looks like 5 guys trying to suckerpunch each other

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the writer of fight club, chick paulnaik, is from portland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

Al! posted:

I think marching in the heat literally takes the steam out of them, on both sides.

There also might be an element of 'what do I do now?!' in terms of both sides being able to mingle freely with each other, without Law Enforcement interference. Because usually when I see these protests, both sides are separated by a wall of cops, which might fuel some of the fire of these two opposing sides.

Take away the Law Enforcement, and that introduces a new dynamic that both sides probably aren't used to. It's one thing to yell insults, knowing that there's a barrier protecting you from harm from the other side. But now, that's gone - and that person you insulted? Can actually pick a fight with you instead, and face no police/law repercussions from doing so.