Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/894312500916834305

Lowtax all up in the replies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Have any of these fuckers even once had to write a cover letter?

"healthcare is getting stupid for lack of a better word"

Now I'm not a loving doctor but I've been to college and the way they speak is around the grade school level. It's pretty frustrating that people don't read this and think... "Oh, he's a loving retard."

But here we are.

Man of the common people!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

this is where we are now isn't it

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
How is it that people smoked more cigarettes and drank more booze 50 years ago and turned out to be thinner, stronger and overall less embarrassing sacks of flesh than people today?

I blame the Internet.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
that guy has some great dick sucking lips assuming he's over 18

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Q: ...why?

Trump admin to end Obama rule allowing nursing home residents to sue for mistreatment

http://thehill.com/regulation/healthcare/345411-fight-over-right-to-sue-nursing-homes-heats-up

A: Oh, because Obama. Of course.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

that guy has some great dick sucking lips assuming he's over 18

Sheeeit, you're not wrong.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

How is it that people smoked more cigarettes and drank more booze 50 years ago and turned out to be thinner, stronger and overall less embarrassing sacks of flesh than people today?

I blame the Internet.

there is nothing more pathetic than being nostalgic for a time when you weren't even alive. that is the rightful domain of your parents.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Catastrophe posted:

Trump admin to end Obama rule allowing nursing home residents to sue for mistreatment

http://thehill.com/regulation/healthcare/345411-fight-over-right-to-sue-nursing-homes-heats-up

he still so, so mad lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

there is nothing more pathetic than being nostalgic for a time when you weren't even alive. that is the rightful domain of your parents.

Oh, I'd say being nostalgic for a period that never loving existed is more pathetic v:shobon:v

e. not that "50 years ago" didn't exist, more the idealized concept of 50 years ago. Or maybe I'm an ultra-young-earth creationist, idk

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Catastrophe posted:

Lol

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Code Jockey posted:

Oh, I'd say being nostalgic for a period that never loving existed is more pathetic v:shobon:v

e. not that "50 years ago" didn't exist, more the idealized concept of 50 years ago. Or maybe I'm an ultra-young-earth creationist, idk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kODOHodMqck

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

I'm nostalgic for the steampunk era

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

So, uhh, I guess I won't be seeing you at the Renaissance fair this year...

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Code Jockey posted:

I miss 1985's vision of 2015 Neo Tokyo. (this is different from the Back to the Future II 2015 future where Trump-based Biff was in power)

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Caufman posted:

So, uhh, I guess I won't be seeing you at the Renaissance fair this year...

Those are put in county fairgrounds by the devil himself, friend, to mislead you

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Old people today are pretty cool and did tons of cool poo poo, they tell it like it is. Straight shootin'

150 years loving lunatics in horses and buggies went into the most insane mountains you've ever seen and decided to build loving cities and poo poo. They died of dysentery a lot, but they also built poo poo. And poo poo in what they built, as is what happens with dysentery.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Old people today are pretty cool and did tons of cool poo poo, they tell it like it is. Straight shootin'

150 years loving lunatics in horses and buggies went into the most insane mountains you've ever seen and decided to build loving cities and poo poo. They died of dysentery a lot, but they also built poo poo. And poo poo in what they built, as is what happens with dysentery.

Most old people are loving stupid and need to die already so they can stop making GBS threads everything up

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Bob NewSCART posted:

Most old people are loving stupid and need to die already so they can stop making GBS threads everything up

Grandma no :(

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Donnie is doing some after-dinner shitposting:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894367017054208001

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
etc

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Thanks Obama!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

haha what? you got a supreme court justice on the bench? well, i suppose that IS an accomplishment these days. lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

lol okay so, Supreme Court was literally handed to him, he had to do absolutely nothing and its STILL the main thing he crows about, pathetic.

The rest he had absolutely nothing to do with, and I have no idea what he's talking about with regards to MS-13 as he just gave his stupid speech about that, so we can also file that away as "nothing has been accomplished" and/or "he had nothing to do with it."

He has accomplished literally nothing. That's loving amazing lol

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Donald's greatest accomplishment is leading a voting bloc to further and further detach from reality.

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

A total professional
#MAGA

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

titanium
Mar 11, 2004

NONE SHALL PASS!

Catastrophe posted:

Now the boomers who voted for him wont be able to sue for their molestation and beatings.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

who's the ghoul with the dark red tie, holy poo poo his complexion.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Would, would, not the child, would, would, would, would, would, would, would.

Would hit them in the face with a T-shirt cannon, I mean.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

Just needs a couple of seconds of footage at the end showing the brain bug being tied up and hauled into containment.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
https://twitter.com/PiercedSkull/status/889477012645171200

lol :wtc:

The replies to Trump's tweets are a strange place

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Look at me, I am making phone calls! I AM WORKING GODDAMMIT!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894368024765059073

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
donald trump is the president????????

what the gently caress???????????

Caufman
May 7, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

Look at me, I am making phone calls! I AM WORKING GODDAMMIT!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894368024765059073

When that transcript leaks, it's going to be 30 minutes of Donald trying to convince the South Koreans to give him credit.

Or it's going to be that no call was ever made except on Donald's Fisher-Price toy phone.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

hahaha they left Barron out of it

Barron is wandering Trump Tower like Home Alone 2

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Caufman posted:

When that transcript leaks, it's going to be 30 minutes of Donald trying to convince the South Koreans to give him credit.

Or it's going to be that no call was ever made except on Donald's Fisher-Price toy phone.

Better yet, they got a WH goon - determined by who draws the shortest match - on the other side trying really hard to fake an obvious "ASIAN" accent and entertain Donny on the phone.

LOL

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

jimmyjams posted:

donald trump is the president????????

what the gently caress???????????

If they remake Back to the Future you know this is going to be a plot point

Sidenote: Please don't remake Back to the Future

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

BRISTOL PALINS BABY posted:

hahaha they left Barron out of it

Barron is wandering Trump Tower like Home Alone 2

Who do you think took the picture?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Every loving day. Every single loving day when i come home this little human being just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.