Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Pick posted:

Nah it's fine I just post as I read on my phone because the setup is different haha.

It feels to me a lot of these guys were coddled by their mothers, because their mothers wanted their sons to love them (non-sexually obv) because their husbands didn't. In almost every single one of these cases I've observed IRL, the mother was essentially a self-professed "strong woman" but in reality a doormat, and their husband didn't care a whit for them or anyone else. If you grow up with someone who is basically a slave, you'll learn to expect the lifestyle of a slaveowner. I think one of the groups that really needs therapy here, is a bunch of neglected moms.

I'll happily go, and give these neglected mothers in loveless failures, of marriages, the treatment they need.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

quote:

Trump is a chad

Ah, that's why they like him so much

Anyway these incels talk a big game like saying they'd gently caress a dead dog or injured, unconscious woman but something tells me even they wouldn't have the balls to do that

My Linux Rig fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Aug 6, 2017

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
:laffo: that the prostitutes still have to be virgins. Homeboy's plan is "get AIDS and die" because even his hate fantasy holds women to literally impossible standards.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Degenerate females who refuse me sex for freeeeeee

I'll get HIV that'll show 'em.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
A counter to the earlier Virgin Shoot comic.

I don't even know where the gently caress this one comes from lol.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

School Nickname posted:

this is a work of art

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"
With all these new posts I was hoping r/incels was public again. I guess it's better that they can talk about dog loving in peace.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

School Nickname posted:

A counter to the earlier Virgin Shoot comic.

This is by far the better version of the shooting comic. We all know Chad would be better at everything, including murder.

School Nickname posted:

I dig it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

green chicken feet posted:

This is by far the better version of the shooting comic. We all know Chad would be better at everything, including murder.

I dig it.

Chad would even be better at being an incel.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

chumbler posted:

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

chumbler posted:

Yeah, if Chad was a MGHOW he'd be doing it purely out of a desire to improve himself and would not post rants about how awful women are. He'd be like, "I must GMOW as an exercise in self discipline and enlightenment. I hope all my Stacies understand."

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

I cried out laughing at this, thank you.

I still don't know where this thing crawled out of though. Is it some alt-right/incel mishmash rejection of Catholicism, for some earlier Christian purity?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

School Nickname posted:

I still don't know where this thing crawled out of though. Is it some alt-right/incel mishmash rejection of Catholicism, for some earlier Christian purity?

at this point these pictures are just memes making fun of the original incel/chad comparison pic

oh also, mods, please rename me to "kyrie inceleison"

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

School Nickname posted:

I'm no theologian but it appears that the incel is Western monastic tradition, while Chad represent the Eastern Orthodox church. God knows why.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Shanghaied posted:

I'm no theologian but it appears that the incel is Western monastic tradition, while Chad represent the Eastern Orthodox church. God knows why.

God knows why... but it is not for Man to grasp... only to contemplate the mystery.

It reminds me vaguely of those old-timey political cartoons that are now too obscure to make sense to the average person. I'm still laughing about it, though, so as a comic, it's a success.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

green chicken feet posted:

God knows why... but it is not for Man to grasp... only to contemplate the mystery.

It reminds me vaguely of those old-timey political cartoons that are now too obscure to make sense to the average person. I'm still laughing about it, though, so as a comic, it's a success.

old political cartoons own

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

old political cartoons own

All turtles should be renamed Ograbmes now.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

School Nickname posted:

jfc hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
that's one of my favorite things i have ever seen

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

ahahahahahahahaha oh my loving god I'm dying, send help

Hobologist
May 4, 2007

We'll have one entire section labelled "for degenerates"

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

at this point these pictures are just memes making fun of the original incel/chad comparison pic

In English for the non-Classics nerds?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
kyrie eleison means "lord, have mercy" in latin and we catholics still use it all the drat time

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

It's also a significant part of the text of the Requiem mass and often a major part of any musical interpretations of the Requiem mass text

I'm particularly fond of the Kyrie in Mozart's Requiem

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think this one missed the point.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

chumbler posted:

I think this one missed the point.

To the contrary, a Chad who's also good at games will only further enrage the incels.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Omega Virgin Revolt

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lmao the newest "article":

quote:

Women Think That Gazpacho Is Creepy

Yesterday, I was out getting lunch that recently added gazpacho, a cold Spanish tomato soup, to their menu. I overheard two women ahead of me in line talking about the new gazpacho. One of the women asks the other what gazpacho is. The other woman says that it’s like salsa that you drink. The first woman says that gazpacho is creepy. The second woman agreed. After that I made sure to get some gazpacho with my lunch because I was not going to let women ruin gazpacho especially by calling gazpacho creepy.

I have been saying for a long time that women calling men creepy is bullshit. However, this proves it. Women are willing to call traditional Spanish cuisine creepy which is complete rubbish by itself. If a soup can be creepy, than any man being called creepy is meaningless.

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

Gazpacho is pretty creepy tho, could use it as blood in a crappy low budget horror film.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

If a skeleton covered in cobwebs is creepy, how can I also be?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
I'm only a few pages into this thread but I guess I have a really dumb question, that I'm sure will trigger some anger but:

Why not just go to whores? Like if you're so hosed up you can't get laid, at all, why not get a prostitute? That's what they're there for. I mean their job is literally to solve this issue.

Most prostitutes that I've met (tho never used) don't care how much of a dweeb you are - $50 is $50.

It just baffles me that people like Eliot Roger and these people on reddit do not understand that there is a simple, quick, and easy solution to this issue.

Not being able to get laid is literally a non-existent issue unless you live in Saudi Arabia. You can litearally find a prostitue that meets your fantasies and gently caress said woman within an hour.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

du -hast posted:

I'm only a few pages into this thread but I guess I have a really dumb question, that I'm sure will trigger some anger but:

Why not just go to whores? Like if you're so hosed up you can't get laid, at all, why not get a prostitute? That's what they're there for. I mean their job is literally to solve this issue.

Most prostitutes that I've met (tho never used) don't care how much of a dweeb you are - $50 is $50.

It just baffles me that people like Eliot Roger and these people on reddit do not understand that there is a simple, quick, and easy solution to this issue.

Not being able to get laid is literally a non-existent issue unless you live in Saudi Arabia. You can litearally find a prostitue that meets your fantasies and gently caress said woman within an hour.

Their goal is to hate women not to gently caress them.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Breetai posted:

Their goal is to hate women not to gently caress them.

For an extra $20 I 100% guarantee you that you can scream obscenities and misogyny at the lady to your heart's content. poo poo you paid for an hour, give her the redpill.

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

dog food stalls
Grimey Drawer

Palpek posted:

lmao the newest "article":

I heard a woman say a thing! This means all women feel that way!

Some of these guys don't just have mental illness - they apparently have intellectual disabilities. All girls like this thing / all girls hate this thing type thinking should have died out in elementary school. The most baffling thing to me is that someone so stupid could type coherent paragraphs.

Imagine applying his logic to everyday life and the strange places it would take you. I heard a woman saying she only liked plain cheese pizza! This proves that all women hate toppings!

Vookatos
May 2, 2013

du -hast posted:

For an extra $20 I 100% guarantee you that you can scream obscenities and misogyny at the lady to your heart's content. poo poo you paid for an hour, give her the redpill.
Most of them are probably too shy to actually do anything, and I bet quite a few don't actually want to get laid because that way they can be a victim. Course there's ones that yell about how they want a virgin, but I think they just belong to first two groups, anyway. It always feels like they want to have sex anyways, but they're either too scared of doing it with an experienced woman or just want to yell about used feeemaleees some more.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
They don't want some gross roastie slut though. Only a prime 10/10 goddess can sate the incel's lust.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

It's funny you say elementary school, because an incel's entire thesis can be boiled down to "Girls are icky, and they like little Chad more than me. Therefore I will throw a tantrum."

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Pick posted:

kyrie eleison means "lord, have mercy" in latin and we catholics still use it all the drat time

*greek, which is strange when the rest of the mass is in latin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

So that famous Mr. Mister song Kyrie they are singing "Lord have mercy down the roads that I must travel" etc?

My mind is legitimately blown.

As a kid, I thought they were singing "Kiri Iri Lazer" which made no sense, but that's what it sounds like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NDjt4FzFWY

• Locked thread