Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

goose willis posted:

If I contacted GW support are they gonna be like "haha gently caress off" or are they gonna mail me a base for the cool Nurgle dude with all the bells

For all of their failings as a whole, GW's customer service has always been very no questions asked to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

goose willis posted:

If I contacted GW support are they gonna be like "haha gently caress off" or are they gonna mail me a base for the cool Nurgle dude with all the bells

It heavily depends. They are pretty good and will normally send replacements. But there have been cases were if you are missing something they will send you another box of what you bought entirely.

NORTH-HALL
Jan 15, 2005
"Barney comes to play with us whenever we may need him!"
Using Possessed and Warp talons as word bearers sounds good.

Being Demons you can summon a Herald of Slaanesh right next to them on demand to give them +1S and then cast Frenzy for an immediate pile in fight.

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pendent posted:

Screening units with flamers are becoming increasingly important against assault armies. I think most players would be hesitant to agressively multi-assault when they know this will mean eating overwatch from multiple auto-hitting weapons.

That's why I like adrenal glands on tyranids, makes it so much easier to land charges outside of flamer range.
Though yeah, that works against hordes, but only if you can pack 3+ flamers in. Better if you take it with the Ultramarines.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Really, packing in screening flamers can be countered by packing in cannon fodder chargers. It doesn't really matter that much if you've got a bunch of flamers and kill 10 3 point models, as long as one of them makes it to melee you're not overwatching the elite murderfuckers right behind them. It's an arms race. Some armies do this a lot better than others, my vanguard don't have poo poo to keep them safe except their storm shields since I don't have any conscripts or whatever in my detachment if I want to use my chapter tactics.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

MonsterEnvy posted:

It heavily depends. They are pretty good and will normally send replacements. But there have been cases were if you are missing something they will send you another box of what you bought entirely.

Imagine they sent another Dark Imperium box :eyepop:

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

chutche2 posted:

Really, packing in screening flamers can be countered by packing in cannon fodder chargers. It doesn't really matter that much if you've got a bunch of flamers and kill 10 3 point models, as long as one of them makes it to melee you're not overwatching the elite murderfuckers right behind them. It's an arms race. Some armies do this a lot better than others, my vanguard don't have poo poo to keep them safe except their storm shields since I don't have any conscripts or whatever in my detachment if I want to use my chapter tactics.

You'd also have to charge past the flamers to get to the unit they're screening, barring pile in shenanigans.

Irate Tree
Mar 12, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LordAba posted:

They did the same thing in fantasy: take the three elf factions, slap them together, and get rid of the redundant kits. Probably that more likely.

Venoms, Ravagers and Scourges are not redundant...

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Anyway, had great fun with my list today. Jump Lts are definitely a thing. Next week is 1500, going to be taking this list. Don't have intercessors yet or I'd probably use them instead of the sternguard.

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [43 PL, 771pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Iron Hands

+ HQ +

Captain [5 PL, 79pts]: Power axe, Bolt Pistol, The Axe of Medusa

Techmarine [4 PL, 70pts]: Boltgun, Conversion beamer, Power axe

+ Troops +

Scout Squad [6 PL, 75pts]
. . Scout Sergeant: Chainsword, Sniper rifle
. . 4x Scout w/Sniper Rifle: 4x Sniper rifle

Tactical Squad [9 PL, 155pts]
. . 7x Space Marine
. . Space Marine Sergeant: Chainsword, Storm bolter
. . Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Heavy bolter
. . Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Plasma gun

Tactical Squad [5 PL, 93pts]
. . 3x Space Marine
. . Space Marine Sergeant: Chainsword, Combi-plasma
. . Space Marine w/Special Weapon: Plasma gun

+ Heavy Support +

Predator [9 PL, 197pts]: Hunter-killer missile, Predator autocannon, Storm bolter, Two Lascannons

+ Dedicated Transport +

Razorback [5 PL, 102pts]: Storm bolter, Twin assault cannon

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Space Marines) [40 PL, 729pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

**Chapter Selection**: Iron Hands

+ HQ +

Lieutenants [5 PL, 90pts]
. . Lieutenant: Chainsword, Jump Pack, Power fist, The Armour Indomitus

+ Elites +

Contemptor Dreadnought [8 PL, 165pts]: Combi-bolter, Dreadnought combat weapon, Kheres pattern assault cannon

Sternguard Veteran Squad [7 PL, 90pts]
. . Space Marine Veteran: Special issue boltgun
. . Veteran Sergeant: Chainsword, Special issue boltgun

Terminator Squad [12 PL, 242pts]: Teleport Homer
. . Terminator: Power fist, Storm bolter
. . Terminator Sergeant: Power sword, Storm bolter
. . Terminator w/Heavy Weapon: Cyclone missile launcher, Storm Bolter, Power fist

Vanguard Veteran Squad [8 PL, 142pts]: Jump Pack, Melta bombs
. . Space Marine Veteran: 2x Chainsword
. . Space Marine Veteran: 2x Lightning Claw
. . Space Marine Veteran: Bolt pistol, Power sword
. . Space Marine Veteran: Power axe, Storm shield
. . Veteran Sergeant: Storm shield, Thunder hammer

Created with BattleScribe

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo
The Repulsor looks better in person than in photos. You can leave a lot of the extra junk off: the gear loaded on the sides in the back, some of the sensory equipment, etc.

I'm trying to keep mine a bit cheaper, so I'm leaving off the twin las and las talon. Anti-tank can be provided by some other dedicated unit.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
The foetid bloat drone model is loving gorgeous but how is it in-game?

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

goose willis posted:

I'm finally putting my own Dark Imperium Deathguard models today and these these things are all seriously rad. I'm really tempted to get some more.

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

The Bee posted:

That's true. Their artifact is pretty awesome, after all. I just already find the Fists' tactic questionably useful at best, so I'm not as jazzed to see it repeated as I am the amazing Raven Guard tactic. The way I see it all so far, in order of release . . .

Emperor's Children: These guys are really the damned if you do, damned if you don't force. Their stratagem punishes you for not checking them in melee, and the Slaanesh trait makes sure if you do go into melee with more than one unit at a time you'll regret it. I doubt your opponent will charge a unit they can't put a substantial dent in anyway, but it also makes Emperor's Children amazing at charging enemy assault units and denying them much chance at payback. That's especially true when your Psyker is giving the whole already-sturdy unit a 5+ FNP save. These guys have a really obnoxious package that forces a lot of smart playing around them, and I love it. My main qualm is that we know almost nothing about these guys sans-codex; their Warlord Trait, artifact, and Legion Stratagem (as opposed to general Slaanesh stratagem) are all absent, and it's the shortest article.

They're also one of the only two Legions that isn't trying to make you buy Chaos Terminators in their preview, so that's appreciated.

Iron Warriors: Trait is situational at best. I think it could make an impact if the table is structured well, especially City of Death games, but you've already seen my musing on it when I looked at the Fists. Their warlord trait is okay, but I don't feel like it synergizes well with the rest of the army. The Iron Warriors are all about being sturdy and slow to take casualties, so I feel like auto-passing morale really isn't of much help to them. I don't see their stratagem in the preview, but I'll take Chiurgeon's word on it if it's somehow even worse than the already-anemic Bolter Drill. These guys feel like an amazing artifact stapled onto an okay at best Legion, although I'd need to know the stratagem for sure to know.

Night Lords: These guys gave the full preview package, so I feel like I can judge them best. Terror Tactics would be garbage if it didn't stack, but between the -3 penalty it can achieve on its own and the further addition of other morale effects it reintroduces an element to the game that a lot of armies seem to kinda circumvent. Unless you're flailing your claws at a synapse-fed nid squad or a full to the gills Ork mob, you're likely going to cause some substantial breaks once bodies hit the floor. The Claws of the Black Hunt seem like they're just marginally better lightning claws, so we don't get any cool utility, but basically being the force weapon equivalent of a lightning claw's power weapon is nice. A free reroll for the warlord comes in handy, even if it isn't as amazingly flexible as the Salamander's trait. Their stratagem is neat for trolling plas and footslogging up to vulnerable troops, but the Alpha Legion trait kinda eats its lunch. All of the parts here synergize really well, but I can see why none of them seem exciting on their own.

World Eaters: Another article that tells all. These guys have one job and they do it really, terrifyingly well. 20 Berserkers with chainswords go from 60 WS 3+ hits to 80 total. Then you laugh as you use the Khorne stratagem to fight again for another 60 swings. Charge an entire blockade of units and watch as they all melt underneath a literal tide of swings. Everything else here, including the World Eater stratagem and artifact to neutralize psykers that could stem your rampage, is just gravy. The warlord trait seems a bit unwieldy by comparison, but done right your warlord could bounce from fight to fight with characters and monsters to get really fed. A Demon Prince is already S7 with 5 swings (8 if you go double talon). One kill and you're wounding Marine-equivalent infantry on a 2+ while making enough swings to disembowel entire units. Or go with Kharn, who you can force-feed 3 fight phases of pure carnage with the aforementioned stratagem. These guys are clear winners.

Black Legion: The anti-Ultramarines, except whereas Ultramarines were insanely powerful these guys are pretty cool I guess. Being able to turn rapid fire weapons into assault weapons helps with footslogging, and even one bolter shot is better than zero. My main qualm with these guys is that their kit is strangely situational. Don't have a lot of rapid fire weaponry? Their tactic becomes a shittier version of the Ultramarines' ultra-flexible one. Don't like Chaos Space Marines? That's the difference between your stratagem being Captain effectiveness or Chapter Master effectiveness. Not fighting the Imperium? Too bad, we're doubling down on Death to the False Emperor. Abaddon's presence here massively improves them, but that's less because of his entourage and more because he's Abaddon. They aren't bad, but probably the most boring unit to me. Even if they're better off than, say, the Iron Warriors.

Word Bearers: The sad thing about the Word Bearers is that they're going to need to buy an Index or wait for the Demons codex to get access to all of their best toys. The great thing about Word Bearers is that they get a crapton of those toys. I don't mind their morale boost not being the best when their chapter tactic isn't going to apply to the legions of demons they'll be pulling out of the ether each movement phase anyway. Unfortunately that also hampers their warlord trait, because it doesn't matter how loud your Dark Apostle or Exalted Champion speaks when only <Legion> units listen. If there was a way to count Chaos Demons as Legion units, they'd have amazing synergy by bringing out the right demon for the job every time and then buffing it up with a distant warlord. As is , the main use of the warlord trait seems to be effectively shepherding multiple units of actual marines at once, giving extra bubble wrap room and freeing up your movement phases to get summoning. It's an interesting setup, and probably the one with the most "but"s between theory and practice, but I like the unorthodox build for an unorthodox legion.

Alpha Legion: Literally Raven Guard, literally amazing. We all read the article like an hour ago so no need to break down every single point into a fine powder.

What do you guys think? Anything I'm missing / off about?

The Iron Warriors' strategem is Iron Within, Iron Without and it costs 1 CP. You play it when you're about to take an unsaved wound, and for the rest of the phase, that unit rolls a D6 for each wound it is about to lose and on a 6+ ignores the wound. Basically gives you FNP 6+. It's not bad, and potentially good on multi-wound units like Oblits and vehicles or when you're about to take a bunch of fire, but it seems a little on the weak side to me. That said, it could get improved in the future. The Artifact is still great though, especially when you remember that it's free.

The Emperor's Children get Excess of Violence as their Strategem; costs 1 CP and you use it before an Emperor's Children unit fights in the Fight phase. Each time you kill a model, the model that killed it can immediately make an additional attack using the same weapon. Those don't induce further attacks. Their artifact is Blissgiver, which replaces a bolt pistol and is 6" range Assault D6 S User AP-1 D1 but it can be fired at targets within 1" like a pistol. If it wounds a character but doesn't kill them, you roll a D6 and on a 6, it does D3 mortal wounds to them. It's a strong pair of extra perks that put the Emperor's Children in contention with World Eaters for top legion.

There's also a Slaanesh artifact called Intoxicating Elixir which gives you +1 S/+1 A. The Khorne one is the Talisman of Burning Blood which lets you re-roll charges and advance and charge in the same turn--great for having your warlord keep up with a Khorne icon unit. Eye of Tzeentch gives you +1 to Smite attempts. Puscleaver replaces a Power Sword and is S User AP-2 D3 Damage, wounds non-vehicles on a 2+.
Khorne also gets the Axe of Blind fury, which turns a dude into Kharn, basically.

Black Legion are a bit weird. I wouldn't take their Warlord trait most of the time because it's marine-centric, but the +1 Ld and ability to advance and fire gives them a lot of flexibility if you build for it. That is, taking lots of plasma-heavy squads that can make the most use out of it. It's a different playstyle but it's really good for 4x Plasma chosen/4x Plasma havocs and especially plasma-toting bikes, who can get some sick distance and still pour on some damage. It's also great for terminators, where almost all of their gun options pair well with the rule. I think it's better than you think. I generally think they're great against Imperials, but potentially on par or worse than Iron Warriors against everything else. Hand of Night as an artifact is OK but I'd probably take something else most of the time.

As was mentioned for Word Bearers, the bonus is for your cultists and regular chaos marines, who you need to basically bide your time and stay on the table until your daemons all show up (since your summoning is capped at the number of living characters you have). Having units that can resist morale is a big help there.

And similarly for the Night Lords, I think their ability is really going to be all about avoiding tarpits or forcing bad CP expenditures. Where that -3 will really come in handy is finishing out combats decisively and making 5 mans charging feel like 10 after morale takes its toll. I like them a lot, but it'll be important to pick the right targets with them.

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I take it you cannot have a Greater Daemon in a CSM list?

You absolutely can, though I am assuming you're asking if it'll affect your legion traits. I think you either need to summon it (so it isn't chosen as part of your detachment) or put it in a separate detachment if you are using Legion traits, but it can totally be part of the same list/battleforged army.

Black_Nexus
Mar 15, 2007

Nurgle loves ya

goose willis posted:

Mine have done work, they shoot 2d6 autohitting attacks that re-roll 1's to wound and start at S:6 with -1 rend. They get locked in combat, they fly away and shoot again.

They are a mobile unit in a crazy slow army

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
Nice analysis, Chiurg. Considering Iron Within, Iron Without is an insanely pale imitation of Disgustingly Resilient, I doubt I'd pay for it often, but it could come in handy in a pinch. Combined with the artifact, though, it can make for some critical clutch plays.

Excess of Violence helps show the distinction between Emperor's Children as defensive duelists and World Eaters as rampaging berserkers, being a less overwhelming but more flexible version of their tactic. Blissgiver relies a lot on the right rolls in the right places, but when it comes together it comes together amazingly. EC are going to be a huge pain.

Black Legion ability is probably better than I think, just kind of army comp reliant compared to a lot of more flexible ones. Going to be real fun for plas, though, or even for kiting enemies.

Felime
Jul 10, 2009

goose willis posted:

Imagine they sent another Dark Imperium box :eyepop:

They will likely toss however many bases fit in a small clamshell blister backand send those in a padded envelope in case one breaks. Shipping a dark imperium box ain't cheap.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

goose willis posted:

I melted a harlequin voidweaver and then I melted a troupe squad and then it got exploded which wounded every single one of his characters. 10/10 want more drones

Felime posted:

They will likely toss however many bases fit in a small clamshell blister backand send those in a padded envelope in case one breaks. Shipping a dark imperium box ain't cheap.

Yeah they mailed me the 1 bit that broke on me. I imagine they have so many calls about DI boxes they can't afford to replace whole sprues even.

koreban
Apr 4, 2008

I guess we all learned that trying to get along is way better than p. . .player hatin'.
Fun Shoe

Geoff Zahn posted:

Yeah they mailed me the 1 bit that broke on me. I imagine they have so many calls about DI boxes they can't afford to replace whole sprues even.

My DI box came with 3 copies of the sprue that has the DG characters and 0 copies of the poxwalker sprue.

Their CS rep had me take a photo of the whole box worth of sprues and is sending me just the poxwalker sprue.

I also bought some Kairic Acolytes that I'm converting as custists for my thousand sons and the plastic was malformed and soft. They're replacing the entire box for me.

Don't expect a whole new box whenever you call in an issue, but don't be surprised if they issue you one. They're really committed to making right when there's an issue.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TheChirurgeon posted:

Black Legion are a bit weird. I wouldn't take their Warlord trait most of the time because it's marine-centric, but the +1 Ld and ability to advance and fire gives them a lot of flexibility if you build for it. That is, taking lots of plasma-heavy squads that can make the most use out of it. It's a different playstyle but it's really good for 4x Plasma chosen/4x Plasma havocs and especially plasma-toting bikes, who can get some sick distance and still pour on some damage. It's also great for terminators, where almost all of their gun options pair well with the rule. I think it's better than you think. I generally think they're great against Imperials, but potentially on par or worse than Iron Warriors against everything else. Hand of Night as an artifact is OK but I'd probably take something else most of the time.

Black Legion due to their Stratagem also prefer taking Normal Chaos Marines as Troop Choices over Cultists. And as well due to their Warlord Trait and a few other details. They shine best when fighting Imperium armies as pretty much all units get extra attacks each time they get a 5 then.

Abaddon is also really good unit that makes the Black Legion much better just by being in it. I did some Math and checked tested it out. Abaddon can actually beat Guilliman in a fight if he gets the charge off. The fact that he has all 4 chaos god marks also means you can do stuff like use the Khorne Stratagem that lets a unit fight a second time on him.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

MonsterEnvy posted:

Black Legion due to their Stratagem also prefer taking Normal Chaos Marines as Troop Choices over Cultists. And as well due to their Warlord Trait and a few other details. They shine best when fighting Imperium armies as pretty much all units get extra attacks each time they get a 5 then.

Abaddon is also really good unit that makes the Black Legion much better just by being in it. I did some Math and checked tested it out. Abaddon can actually beat Guilliman in a fight if he gets the charge off. The fact that he has all 4 chaos god marks also means you can do stuff like use the Khorne Stratagem that lets a unit fight a second time on him.

Nice catch on the stratagem point. I kind of raised an eyebrow at the idea, but it's true that chaos armies haven't really paid Chaos Marines themselves enough mind. Every box set for them has been cultists galore, the Death Guard set was at least 66% Poxwalker by volume, but regular Chaos Marines always seem to be brushed to the side.

Yeah, Stratagems are going to make Abby even crazier than normal. Especially if you pull a Captain Planet and spend a phase using all of their powers combined. It's probably a total gimmick idea, but I love the idea of him saying "gently caress it" and salting the earth with every single god's blessing.

Speckled Jim
Dec 13, 2008
As a bit of a trial run, before i paint a redemptor, i did a robo man. Beep Boop!

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

gently caress yes that's nice.

Salynne
Oct 25, 2007

SteelMentor posted:

Resin kits generally get taken from physical stores, due to resin being a pain to work with. Eldar aren't getting amalgamated any time soon.

They are plastic ones though, which look decent quality.

Reavers, which are in the start collection box: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Eldar-Reavers
Ravager, https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Eldar-Ravager
Hellions, https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Eldar-Hellions
Razorwing, https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Eldar-Razorwing-Jetfighter

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

GT ticket secured :toot:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I've played a couple of games with the Black Legion stuff now since it leaked and yeah, regular CSM are a hidden gem with them. I've even been tempted to try the 20-man blob for more return on investment during their stratagem turn.

Sadly, it's become clear that Abaddon is just too good not to take. There's very little in the game that won't die if he charges.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

chutche2 posted:

Yeah. Doubling victory points if you have a 2+ or 3+ save is laughable.

The xenos players here responded with battlesuit tau, immortal/lychguard necrons, and nidzilla from what I saw.

Yeah, at that point it's not even worth putting orks on the table unless you're bringing the 'naughts.

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug

Speckled Jim posted:

As a bit of a trial run, before i paint a redemptor, i did a robo man. Beep Boop!

Really nice highlighting on the black.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Sadly, it's become clear that Abaddon is just too good not to take.

Ugh. Well at least we have third auto-pic between Caul and Robooman.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow
I have a shitload of unassembled space marines and a lot of green paint and Salamanders iconography.

Are fire and heat rays and hammers good or bad, beyond the build whatever the gently caress you want and go nuts sense.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Buglord

koreban posted:

My DI box came with 3 copies of the sprue that has the DG characters and 0 copies of the poxwalker sprue.

Their CS rep had me take a photo of the whole box worth of sprues and is sending me just the poxwalker sprue.

I also bought some Kairic Acolytes that I'm converting as custists for my thousand sons and the plastic was malformed and soft. They're replacing the entire box for me.

Don't expect a whole new box whenever you call in an issue, but don't be surprised if they issue you one. They're really committed to making right when there's an issue.

Oh yeah in the case of missing sprues, they will send a new one. I meant more if you are missing one piece or one piece is broken, they prob wont send a full box or sprue unless there is good reason to. My plaguecaster's hood was broken and they only sent me that part in a padded envelope, for example.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Star Man posted:

I have a shitload of unassembled space marines and a lot of green paint and Salamanders iconography.

Are fire and heat rays and hammers good or bad, beyond the build whatever the gently caress you want and go nuts sense.

Flamers good, meltas too expensive when plasma is good and cheap, hammers are ace but expensive in an army which already struggles to put enough on the board.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

Corrode posted:

Flamers good, meltas too expensive when plasma is good and cheap, hammers are ace but expensive in an army which already struggles to put enough on the board.

Salamanders with...plasma?

I need to sit down for a minute.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
Plasma is just fire that's in a little glob instead of a jet or a ray.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro
Paint your plasma coils orange instead of blue and you're in good shape.

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
It's interesting that every space marine special weapon is a form of "Deliver fire directly to the forehead"

Melta, flamer, plasma, volkite, they're all just different kinds of heat guns. Only thing that doesn't fit that are rotor cannons.

Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

JoshTheStampede posted:

Paint your plasma coils orange instead of blue and you're in good shape.

I paint my plasma coils green.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Pendent posted:

I think I have some razorback heavy bolters sitting around somewhere. This is just the guns and not the turret assembly though. If you're interested I can double check when I get home and you can just have them.

I need the whole turret assemblies unfortunately.

Speckled Jim posted:

That's a nice fuckin' Dreadnought right there.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Buglord
Chaos Codex is up for preorder for $40. Space Marine one was $50. Here's hoping that means the Death Guard one might be cheaper as well!

chutche2
Jul 3, 2010

CUPOLA MY BALLS
It's definitely nice that some are cheaper than others, makes me feel even less happy about $50 marine codex though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zuul the Cat
Dec 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Speckled Jim posted:

That's some good looking yellow right there. Nice job! I think Contemptors look stupid, but not that one.