Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Wow I just noticed that, in "Blood and Sauce", when Bill is making a huge bunch of his barbecue, he gets a delivery from Larsen Pork Products. Holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
THIS... IS HITLER'S CANOE

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Wow I just noticed that, in "Blood and Sauce", when Bill is making a huge bunch of his barbecue, he gets a delivery from Larsen Pork Products. Holy poo poo.

"Stop! You'll bruise the rind!"

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You're calling me weak?!? Look at your little birdy arms, they're no thicker than a cigarette! I could smoke them little arms!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I can't believe I forgot this exchange:

Dale: It's your quote-unquote 'pollution controls.' I heard on talk radio you don't even need them. They're just an egghead government plot.
Hank: How is cutting down on pollution a government plot, Dale?
Dale: Open up your eyes, man! They're trying to control global warming. Get it? Glo-bal.
Hank: So-what?
Dale: That's code for UN commissars telling Americans what temperature it's going to be in our outdoors. I say let the world warm up. See what Boutros-Boutros Golly-Golly thinks about that. We'll grow oranges in Alaska.
Hank: Dale, you giblet head! We live in Texas. It's already 110 in the summer and if it gets one degree hotter I'm gonna kick your rear end!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Come here...let me get a good look at you...

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Testikles posted:

I can't believe I forgot this exchange:

Dale: It's your quote-unquote 'pollution controls.' I heard on talk radio you don't even need them. They're just an egghead government plot.
Hank: How is cutting down on pollution a government plot, Dale?
Dale: Open up your eyes, man! They're trying to control global warming. Get it? Glo-bal.
Hank: So-what?
Dale: That's code for UN commissars telling Americans what temperature it's going to be in our outdoors. I say let the world warm up. See what Boutros-Boutros Golly-Golly thinks about that. We'll grow oranges in Alaska.
Hank: Dale, you giblet head! We live in Texas. It's already 110 in the summer and if it gets one degree hotter I'm gonna kick your rear end!
This, this right here is why I love Hank Hill.

He doesn't fall for this dumb poo poo and gladly will kick your rear end when you're trying to convince other idiots to follow you.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DALE: So it turns out I'm not the actual Dale Gribble, but a clone of him. The original Dale Gribble is a super-warrior from the year 2087. The second me, i.e. I, was created to help the first me fight the invading Mongol armies.
HANK: Dale, that's asinine, and here's four reasons why. First, you're not gonna clone a super-warrior out of a guy who can't even win a thumb-wrestling match. Two, you've spent your life swearing that the robots will eliminate the clones by the year 2010, so which is it, robots or clones? Three, you've already said you sympathize with the invading Mongolians of 2087, so you'd be the last one they'd send to fight them. And four, if you were from the future, you would have seen this coming. (Punches Dale in the arm)

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Hank made Peggy orgasm in that episode

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Bombadilillo posted:

Try not to think on how dense and tangled Peggys pube forest is

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I love it when John Redcorn has wind inexplicably blow through his hair. Especially when Hank threatens to kick his rear end in the episode where Peggy finds out about the affair

gently caress it John Redcorn is one of the best characters in the show

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

facebook jihad posted:

I love it when John Redcorn has wind inexplicably blow through his hair. Especially when Hank threatens to kick his rear end in the episode where Peggy finds out about the affair

At first he seems like a big, cool dude but the more you get to know him the more sad his life is. He's great.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

facebook jihad posted:

I love how they never just call him John.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

...and the pitch! posted:

At first he seems like a big, cool dude but the more you get to know him the more sad his life is. He's great.

Plugin' neighborhood milfs and cuckin' dudes is a good job if you can get it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You fellas have time to stay for a health film?

I know the good ones.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

LingcodKilla posted:

He gets to be in a band with the coolest guys in town. And Dale.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

*sound of toenail being clipped*

That one went in my beer!

Heh huh...that's the kind of thing you could never do if you tried.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Johnny Aztec posted:

Try not to think on how dense and tangled Peggys pube forest is

Me neither. I'll ruin my pants.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Peggys shorts come off in one single hooooooYEAH

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
THERE'S A HOLE IN MY POCKET WHERE MY MONEY SHOULD GO, THERE'S A HOLE!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
wake up in the morning want to... wash myself, s...crub my arms... clean my brains out

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Wicker Man posted:

THERE'S A HOLE IN MY POCKET WHERE MY MONEY SHOULD GO, THERE'S A HOLE!

Mothers cry.

Children DIE!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The White Dragon posted:

wake up in the morning want to... wash myself, s...crub my arms... clean my brains out

It's clean my wrists scrub my brains out

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

You look much younger on the label.

...There's a rooster on the label.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I love how they never just call him John.

In the same episode Dale is singing John Redcorn's accolades as he plays softball and at the end goes 'BIG BAD JOOOOOOHHHN' before commercial break.

Not sure if that counts but it's the only time I have seen him referred to as John

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

facebook jihad posted:

In the same episode Dale is singing John Redcorn's accolades as he plays softball and at the end goes 'BIG BAD JOOOOOOHHHN' before commercial break.

Not sure if that counts but it's the only time I have seen him referred to as John

I think they were trying to make that into a catchphrase for him

When he gets that fancy garbage can he does a similar "big bad caaaaaan" when it survives a dent

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Bombadilillo posted:

OK, I must've missed this one the first time through. What the hell?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

He's like the "Don't Date Robots!" of cucking though; he lives in constant anguish that the milf he's porking genuinely loves her husband more than him, his biological son considers him a weirdo stranger and loves his dad, and he's not enough of an rear end in a top hat to even enjoy the short-term satisfaction of being able to ruin that at the drop of a hat.

It's like a cuckrobouros where john is physically cucking dale while dale is emotionally cucking john

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

OK, I must've missed this one the first time through. What the hell?

Read the last few pages for goons speculating on Hanks sexual prowess (we know Peggy is an excellent lover)

But that episode Peggy secretly gives Hank testosterone pills and he's weight lifting and going crazy, lots of rear end slapping and knowing looks and giggling between Peggy and Nancy. Peggy most definitely got the good stuff during that time.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The White Dragon posted:

watched this one the other day and still lol'd hard at this, what a great scene / episode

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

"Do your people celebrate Thanksgiving?"

"We did.......once."

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Bombadilillo posted:

Read the last few pages for goons speculating on Hanks sexual prowess (we know Peggy is an excellent lover)

But that episode Peggy secretly gives Hank testosterone pills and he's weight lifting and going crazy, lots of rear end slapping and knowing looks and giggling between Peggy and Nancy. Peggy most definitely got the good stuff during that time.

JAG WAS a re-run.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

It's clean my wrists scrub my brains out

And you'll be sorry
when I do

facebook jihad posted:

Look at that John Redcorn swing! He sure can score!

Does Dale also call him the Scorein' Redcorein? I seem to recall everyone else in the stands at that softball game being real uncomfortable.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

And you'll be sorry
when I do

Does Dale also call him the Scorein' Redcorein? I seem to recall everyone else in the stands at that softball game being real uncomfortable.

Dale knows about the affair fyi, he's just loving with John and Nancy the whole time.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Reince Penis posted:

Dale knows about the affair fyi, he's just loving with John and Nancy the whole time.

I need to rewatch the first few seasons with this as head canon.

The best thing about the affair is when Peggy finds out. Because everybody says some variation of "Of course we've known for years, we are complete idiots."

Bombadilillo fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Aug 7, 2017

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

And you'll be sorry
when I do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjxckCq26w

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Oh man don't drag me in to this argument about Dale.

Anyway if Dale doesn't know he is sweet. If he does he's an agent of chaos on purpose.

I personally think he is sweet.

fake edit: oh it was kickball for Redcorein. Thank you.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'll say it, I found the Boomhauer Texas Ranger reveal lame, unnecessary, and bad-Simpsons-y.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I'll say it, I found the Boomhauer Texas Ranger reveal lame, unnecessary, and bad-Simpsons-y.

Don't say anything you can't take back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

What do you mean reveal? He talked about it constantly man, dang ol thinblueline man