Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Guys

I'm seriously already jonesing to log back in

What are other mobile games you guys partake in? Need something while I'm on this break

Gems of War is my favorite, it's Puzzle Quest if you've ever played that. If not, it's like a bejeweled RPG. I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Fire Emblem Heroes which are ok if youre a fan of those ips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Kly posted:

Gems of War is my favorite, it's Puzzle Quest if you've ever played that. If not, it's like a bejeweled RPG. I also play Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Fire Emblem Heroes which are ok if youre a fan of those ips

Gems of war is great. I play a lot of marvel puzzle quest but it's not nearly as friendly as FF.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I've been playing this weird KOF '98 game. I thought I'd drop it after a week, but somehow I'm hooked.

Along those lines, blessed Netmarbu is supposed to be doing something with the KOF license at some point, I'm wondering when that'll come out.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Been playing Crusaders of Light with other goons. It's basically wow but in your phone and you can auto run most poo poo.

There's no gatcha bullshit and its more free to play than even a netmarble game.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
I have a question! I got my returning player T2 ticket, should I blow it on Sharon Rogers or save it until I’ll have more than one person ready to be T2?

Nails
Oct 29, 2004

MALIGNANTLY USELESS

Celery Jello posted:

I have a question! I got my returning player T2 ticket, should I blow it on Sharon Rogers or save it until I’ll have more than one person ready to be T2?

ShaRog is probably the best character to T2, since she can carry everyone else through most of the main content in the game. Definitely go with her.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Thanks! I guess I haven't looked too closely in a while. I mainly didn't realise that defpen was better than all attack. Well, something to work on. I was also being a little silly with the opportunity cost of maxxing out defpen with cards since it means I'll need to swap out 5-10 or so obos but I guess that's outweighed by the across-the-board benefits one way or another. The endless grind continues...

Speaking of endless grind, one more daily combat selector and I'll naturally T2 She-Hulk. I've been using combat selectors on her since the dawn of time. Feels like the end of an era. Maybe I should start upgrading her costume. :suicide:

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Aug 5, 2017

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Nails posted:

ShaRog is probably the best character to T2, since she can carry everyone else through most of the main content in the game. Definitely go with her.

Cool, sounds like a plan. Thanks! Just wasn’t sure if it’d be overkill, sounds like it’s not.

e: Aw gently caress, I have to upgrade her gear to 20. Looks like I’m not doing it today after all. :(

Celery Jello fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Aug 5, 2017

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

No, T2 Sharon Rogers is a big jump. She's good at T1 and can do most of the Story Missions and stuff, but T2 lets her clear all the T2 stages in Special and Epics and a beast in WBR, Villain Siege, and Shadowland.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011

Kegslayer posted:

Been playing Crusaders of Light with other goons. It's basically wow but in your phone and you can auto run most poo poo.

There's no gatcha bullshit and its more free to play than even a netmarble game.

I installed this last week and have been playing it off and on. Is there a goon guild? Do guilds even matter in this game?

I wish there was more cosmetic stuff. I like princess dress up in my dumb phone games.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

PSA: While the WBI opponent is The Midgard Serpent, take the opportunity to fight him with Riri Williams, Jane Foster, Vulture, or any other flier whose move set takes them off screen. You get to see them fly as a speck in the distance before launching off missiles or whatever.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I'm betting on Hela getting solid upgrades for Ragnorak, I hope I'm not wrong.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

navyjack posted:

PSA: While the WBI opponent is The Midgard Serpent, take the opportunity to fight him with Riri Williams, Jane Foster, Vulture, or any other flier whose move set takes them off screen. You get to see them fly as a speck in the distance before launching off missiles or whatever.

Wolverine's victory animation is the best against the serpent because it looks completely ridiculous on the edge of a cliff

Turkson
Mar 30, 2011

Mister Doctor Strange's Epic Quest of Grinding is COMPLETE!

He's now my 12th 6/6 character. Killed Proxima a 4th time to celebrate.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

The Dave posted:

I'm betting on Hela getting solid upgrades for Ragnorak, I hope I'm not wrong.

a cate blanchett stume seems like a shoo-in but then again so did a giant mohawk michael rooker

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: Spider-Man 2099 was announced as a playable character in the next FF update! WOOHOO! :ducksiren:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hes my favourite

hes like spiderman but edgier!

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」
Future Fight you are making a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1DAfEBkRfU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

he shoots webs except they are webs made of BULLETS

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

can't put him in until they do another big hell update and i'm not sure who they have left, mephisto?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
I wonder if they'll end up changing the 2099 uniforms into characters.

Doctor_Acula posted:

I installed this last week and have been playing it off and on. Is there a goon guild? Do guilds even matter in this game?

I wish there was more cosmetic stuff. I like princess dress up in my dumb phone games.

The guild is GoonSquad (case sensitive) and the thread is here

There are guild events and some freebies and such but it doesn't really matter .

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Today I happened to hit 150 bios for both Magneto and Kate Bishop and saw I could naturally Advance them to T2. I figured why the hell not? Both cleared a Shadowland Stage for me, although Magneto could already do that. But he did it faster. My resources are still pretty ok. 1000+ Chaos Stones, 1000+ Phoenix Feather, 7000+ BAM. Except of course for those mutant Crystals which are now down to 70. That's the tough one but since they don't seem useful for anything else at the moment I guess it was worth it. Its gonna be awhile before I'm back to 1000 and can do it again but its gonna be awhile until I have Rogue, Storm, or Cyclops ready for it I guess. So I guess it works out.

I might naturally Advance Ant Man since I have a ton of Chaos Tokens. I don't know. Its not really something that seems worth chasing. There's a few characters like Luke Cage, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, and Iron Man I have near 4/20 and could probably push and advance in a week or two. But I still have people to work up to Level 60 and tons of non farmable characters to spend the Shadowland bios on (through this week's on Red Hulk to try and get him to 4/20 and maybe use my T2 ticket on).

Nothing really interesting to say or ask... just first time I did that and kind of was hearing myself out to decide if I made the right call. I'm ok with it for now.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Magneto and Katherine T Bishop are both cool people

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
Future Fight, you are making an even bigger mistake not including him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen_zRmbKaM

Network42
Oct 23, 2002
So is the game updating tonight and I'll be able to play Miguel tomorrow morning, or am I going to have to wait even longer?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Network42 posted:

So is the game updating tonight and I'll be able to play Miguel tomorrow morning, or am I going to have to wait even longer?

I don't know the answer to your question.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Network42 posted:

It's normally on a Wednesday morning (Korea)/Tuesday night (US). I guess it'll start whenever Shadowland shuts down for the week.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Kegslayer posted:

It's normally on a Wednesday morning (Korea)/Tuesday night (US). I guess it'll start whenever Shadowland shuts down for the week.

That would be great, I have 2 weeks worth of Shadowland bios saved, means I would be able to blow my whole load on Miguel.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Haven't had a bio sub dude for a while, hope you enjoy absorption mans :v:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

porkinson posted:

That would be great, I have 2 weeks worth of Shadowland bios saved, means I would be able to blow my whole load on Miguel.

Make sure they don't expire on you!

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

Wizchine posted:

Future Fight, you are making an even bigger mistake not including him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zen_zRmbKaM

This x1000.

whatspeakyou
Mar 3, 2010

no fucks given.
Got Dormammu to 50. Looks like he'll end up being my first natural t2. Is the combo of Rulk leader, T2 Coulson, and Dormammu a good setup for WBUs or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

whatspeakyou posted:

Is the combo of Rulk leader, T2 Coulson, and Dormammu a good setup for WBUs or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?

I think Coulston T2 bonus applies only to heroes. But if you have ancient one T2 she gives a 25% bonus to elemental attacks so that would work.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

whatspeakyou posted:

Got Dormammu to 50. Looks like he'll end up being my first natural t2. Is the combo of Rulk leader, T2 Coulson, and Dormammu a good setup for WBUs or am I putting too many eggs in one basket?

I haven't had much luck with Dormammu for WBU but I think it's probably possible.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Man I just can't get past stage 12 this week. I have decent speed characters but they have energy attacks and they get their rear end kicked.

Oh well maybe next week.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
3.3 Update Details

CM NightNurse posted:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The details of Marvel Future Fight 3.3 have been finalized, and the update will be coming to your devices soon! The update will be bringing multiple changes to the game, extended Shadowlands and also providing a few other extras.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6LLCvPedWM

■3 New Characters
Absorbing Man, Titania and Spider-Man 2099 have been added.

Note:

Spider-Man 2099’s passive skill explanation:

Spider-Man 2099 will turn 75% transparent, as he gains an I-Frame for a short period (2 Seconds). As this is happening, a decoy will deploy and attack the enemy.

※Absorbing Man and Titania can be acquired in Biometrics Selectors.
※ Spider-Man 2099 is only available in the Get 20 biometrics dailypackage.

As new characters have been added, new Team Bonuses and Achievements are also added.

■3 New Uniforms added

New Uniforms for Yondu, Kid Kaiju, Spider-Gwen, and Thanos have been added.

※ New Uniforms will be available for a discounted price for a short period. You will be able to check the uniforms specific features in the Uniform Room.

■ Thanos Uniform Added

Thanos will be receiving a new uniform this update! This uniform will be set at a different price than other uniforms.

■Character Improvements

Captain America, Black Widow and Daredevil will all be receiving a makeover.

Captain America
Captain America will be receiving a small buff to his 3★ skill.

Black Widow
Black Widow will be receiving a small buff to her 3★ skill.

Daredevil
Daredevil will be getting a few small buffs to his skills this update.

■Shadowlands Improvements

Daredevil has finally settled on the changes to Shadowlands, and is finally unveiling his plans!

Shadowlands Expansion!

Shadowlands has now been expanded to 30 Floors! Face some of the most powerful foes in the game at the top of the tower!

※As Shadowlands has been increased to 30 floors, you will now need to clear all 30 floors in order to contest the King of the Hill mode!
※Shadowland will be available 08/11 01:00 (UTC+0) or 08/10 06:00PM (PDT).

A New Challenge: Entry Mode
Entry mode has been added to the list of possible modes that you can face in Shadowlands. The mode is similar to Alliance conquest, where you have to choose up to 6 characters in two teams and then engage in 3 on 3 combat! Unlike Alliance Conquest, you will have full control of your characters in this mode.

To win, you will need to wipe out the enemy team within the time limit. There are a possible 3 rounds to play!

New Rewards to Collect
From floor 26, you will be able to earn M’Kraan Crystals, Phoenix Feathers, and the all new ‘The Hand’s Chest’ or “Daredevils Chest”. These chests can give some amazing items for you to take away.

※You can check the content of the chests by pressing the inspect button at the bottom right of the image. This will show you all the possible items that you can get from the chest.

New Bonuses to earn
In addition to the existing rewards, if you complete a stage with 3 or more 6★ Characters you will take away extra rewards.

You can check the additional compensation by pressing the button on the lower left corner of the screen.
※If you complete the stage whilst satisfying the criteria, you will be rewarded with one bonus item!

Other Changes

1. Some Boss Mode stages have had their special objects modified.
EX) The Incense Burners on the Rocket Raccoon Stage have been modified.

2. As we have added a new stage type, the configuration of each floor has changed.

■World Boss Ultimate: Thanos Infinity Added.

The Ultimate challenge, Thanos Infinity has been added to World Boss Ultimate mode! Thanos has collected all the Infinity Stones, and has decided to take the training wheels off. Are you ready to defend the Universe against its greatest threat?

Now that Thanos (Infinity) has been added, the final World Boss Ultimate schedule has been completed.

※On Sundays, you will be able to select which of the World Bosses you would like to challenge.

■Alliance Changes
We have made a few quality of life changes for alliances!

Alliance Logs
A new Alliance Log has been added. This log will show when users are joining/leaving an alliance, donations received, Alliance Challenges etc. You can check all the information in the panel shown below!

New Conditions for joining an Alliance
You can now set a minimum S.H.I.E.L.D. Level for joining an alliance.

※Agents who have a lower level than the one set cannot join the alliance.
※You can change the conditions for joining an alliance every 24 hours.

Alliance Details
When looking at an Alliances Details, you can check what the Alliances current store level is.

Alliance Achievement Shortcuts added
New buttons have been added in the Alliance Achievement window which will allow you to go straight to the content that needs to be completed.

New Alliance Icons
A new X-Gene Alliance Icon has been added!

Alliance Bonus Effect Changes
Alliance Bonuses will now be applied to all content in the game, based on your Alliance level!
※The Bonus effects will still increase according to the level of your Alliance.

■Hero Management Menu Improvements

To make it easier for you to manage your favorite heroes, we have made several changes to the hero management windows.

Hero Management UI Changes
The UI has been modified to make it easier to use.

-Information about the characters equipment can now be found in the Character Gear tab
-You can now view the character’s growth progress in the details window.
-A Character’s Custom Gear is available to see in the Custom Gear Window
-Character Usage tips can now be found in the Skills menu.

Sorting Improvement
You can now select any character to become your favorite characters. Favorite characters will appear at the front of the character selection list.

In addition to the new favorite tag, you can also sort the character selection by Level and Rank, in addition to the current Tier sorting.

New Equipment Options
There have been modifications to the way that gears work. Gears 1-3 will have 3 fixed stats, whilst gear 4 will have one optional stat. The third fixed stat for each character will be the following:

Gear 1: All Attacks Increases
Gear 2: All Defenses
Gear 3: HP

The numbers given for each of these stats is equivalent to high rolling every option. The amount you gain from each of the equipment slots will increase as the gear levels up.

Gear 4’s sub stat can be changed. It features the usual stats which were in slot 4, as well as 2 or 3 others which are recently added. You can check which stats you can roll for the fourth gear in the characters gear window!

ISO-8 Management Changes

Changes have been made to Chaotic ISO-8’s! You can now choose which ISO-8 you want to roll/combine, and the stats will be fixed based on the FIRST ISO-8 you select to combine. This means that you will now be able to control what the stats of your Chaotic ISO-8’s are.

We have also removed the level cap for unlocking ISO-8 slots. All characters will be able to use all 8 slots from level 1!

Detailed Window Improvement

If you have reached the cap for certain bonuses on your character, the numbers will display as yellow in the character details window.

■Challenge Content Changes

The Daily and Weekly Challenge panels have been combined. The new window will show different achievements that you need to complete each day, and as you complete those achievements, you will work towards your weekly Achievement! Complete 30 Daily Challenges and you will be able to claim the maximum weekly reward!

Other Challenge panels have also been simplified. The Character panel will include all challenges associated with your characters (Leveling up/Advancing to Tier-2). The Event Panel has been changed to the Forum panel, which includes rewards for making friends in game.

※Due to the update, Weekly challenges will be reset. If you do not collect your weekly rewards before the up0date, they will disappear.

■Other Improvements

1. Guide Quests have been modified
-Guide Quests will now allow you to receive rewards directly from the “Quest Complete” Dialogue
-Layout of the Quest popups have been improved
-Some tutorials and quests have been changed in Heroes Journey
-Some rewards in Hero’s Journey have been improved
-Players will no longer be able to start a Journey of Growth after the update
-Players will no longer be able to proceed through the Journey of Growth tutorial menus
-Players will no longer be able to start a Journey of Growth after the update
-Quests can be completed via the tutorial in Hero’s Growth

*Those who are currently in the process of completing Journey of Growth will still be able to complete the quest.
*Heroes Journey will still remain

2. The tutorial stage has been improved.
3. Some of the loading screens in game have been changed.
4. Added a new graphic setting: Very Low.
-Very low reduces the resolution by 50%, and in game effects are removed or minimized as much as possible.
5. Comic Cards will now show their possible rolls, and the %’s gained for a cards level.
6. Comic Cards will now show you where they can attained

7. The UI of Co-op mode has been improved so that you can now see the number of rewards that can still be obtained.
8. The tooltip when using autoplay for the first time has been improved.
9. If you acquire enough biometrics to rank up a character from a mission, a new detailed information window will be displayed that will show you detailed stats for upgrading the character.
10. If there is currently no Character Ranking event, and you change the filter of the character list to show “Event heroes”, you will be shown a message saying that there are no Hero Ranking Events.
11. Cyclops second option on the ‘X-Band’ changed.
Before: All Defenses
After: Increased HP
12. If you have completed your daily entrance limit in Epic quest, you will still be shown a retry button so you can easily return to the mission ready window. However if you spend all your entries, and try to start the battle again. You will see a pop up telling you that you have no entries remaining.
13. If you are playing through a mission, and you acquire a new kind of item, a small description of what that item is for will show up.
14. You can now select how many Black Anti-matter you would like to fuse using the +/- buttons on the screen.

※This is only possible for fusing Black Anti-matter. Dismantling Black Anti-matter is not included.
15. If a character acquired from the package is available to be ranked up, a detailed stat window will show explaining the effects of the rank up.
16. Biometrics Selectors will now show more information about the character you currently have selected. It will display how many biometrics you currently have, as well as more of the character details.

17. In the ‘Status Board’ menu, ‘Veiled Secrets’ will now accurately show how many times you can enter the mode.
-If you have only unlocked ‘Magneto’s Might’ it will show that you can enter 2 times.
-If you have completed ‘Rise of The Phoenix’ it will display that you can enter 4 times.
18. World Boss Ultimate: Supergiant stage has been modified:
-Supergiant’s defense figures have been adjusted
-The value of the effects applied to summons has been adjusted according to Supergiant’s Defense
19. The following bugs from the 3.2 update have been fixed:
-When leveling up Native Tier-2 characters, biometrics will now be consumed normally.
-Changing notification settings via the in-game menus should now work correctly.
-Animations for character revives should now be fixed.
20. Ancient One’s skill “Inner Self” now has a 75% transparency clarification. The skill will also give Ancient one a 10% Dodge boost.
21. Fixed an issue with Jean Grey’s “Phoenix Awaken” skill where if an enemy was being switched out, the skill would not work.

Hogama fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 8, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Cool, a Thanos uniform. A second native t2 uniform has hit the building

e: his uniform bonus seems pretty decent too. He'll basically have 40% immunity uptime and a 30% heal every 10 seconds

fart simpson fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Aug 8, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Haha, Yondu's new uniform bonus is total garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lol gently caress

quote:

New Equipment Options
There have been modifications to the way that gears work. Gears 1-3 will have 3 fixed stats, whilst gear 4 will have one optional stat. The third fixed stat for each character will be the following:

Gear 1: All Attacks Increases
Gear 2: All Defenses
Gear 3: HP

The numbers given for each of these stats is equivalent to high rolling every option. The amount you gain from each of the equipment slots will increase as the gear levels up.

Gear 4’s sub stat can be changed. It features the usual stats which were in slot 4, as well as 2 or 3 others which are recently added. You can check which stats you can roll for the fourth gear in the characters gear window!

ISO-8 Management Changes

Changes have been made to Chaotic ISO-8’s! You can now choose which ISO-8 you want to roll/combine, and the stats will be fixed based on the FIRST ISO-8 you select to combine. This means that you will now be able to control what the stats of your Chaotic ISO-8’s are.

I spent a lot of gold today that I shouldn't have lol.

Great changes though I'm glad they are getting rid of that random poo poo with the isos.