Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Peel posted:

i've disliked some of corbyn's stances re questionable 'left' governments but it's an insane attack coming from a political establishment joined at the hip to saudi loving arabia and the united states

you're not supposed to mention those. you're supposed to be pro-war and therefore gobble down every spoonful of poo poo they hand you wrt who's good and who's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/dvoeverie/status/893138122762072064

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

i mean it's not like centrists weren't doing the exact same things

remember when they stripped voting rights from some members cause they thought it'd win them the election against the dreaded corbie?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's only suppressing dissent when it's being done by the left

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
the right prefers the term "crushing the saboteurs".

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

It's like one of them Orwell books so it is. No, not the ones about the conditions of the British working class, or the ones about fighting fascism.

The poo poo ones.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

TomViolence posted:

It's like one of them Orwell books so it is. No, not the ones about the conditions of the British working class, or the ones about fighting fascism.

The poo poo ones.

Ugh. Even Orwell himself admitted that The Clergyman's Daughter and Keep the Aspidistra Flying were poo poo.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Condiv posted:

i mean it's not like centrists weren't doing the exact same things

remember when they stripped voting rights from some members cause they thought it'd win them the election against the dreaded corbie?

it is seared into my memory that someone tweeted 'get in the sea' at some new labourino, they decided to take it as a death threat, then they contacted the persons university to try and get them chucked out. its one of the nastiest, straight up bullying little things ive seen in politics

the old "new labour mafia" back in the day makes everything thats gone on in the last 2 years look like nothing tho

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Ugh. Even Orwell himself admitted that The Clergyman's Daughter and Keep the Aspidistra Flying were poo poo.

Nobody who is nominally on the left has had their fiction exploited by reactionaries quite like Orwell.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/notwokieleaks/status/893550719588077568

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Nobody who is nominally on the left has had their fiction exploited by reactionaries quite like Orwell.

True, but seriously those two books just plain suck.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

give me huxley's drug filled future please

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
At least they're of age, making them stand apart from much of the British establishment.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

give me huxley's drug filled future please

Reality is exactly like A Brave New World, but the lower castes don't get any of the good drugs, and orgies are only for Alphas.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

holy poo poo that second pic

i am in love

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its a shame being arrested for a drug offense probably ended the career as a doctor eh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

she could stab me in the leg with a bread knife any day tbh

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Jose posted:

its a shame being arrested for a drug offense probably ended the career as a doctor eh

She should be awarded for trying to eliminate people who use Tinder.

etalian has issued a correction as of 15:21 on Aug 5, 2017

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

cspam posters are the horniest people on earth

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a primate posted:

cspam posters are the horniest people on earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na4GYyJwYjQ

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/893808765769846784
https://twitter.com/theresa_may/status/872181737933217794

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Lol theresa may is still PM britain is hosed.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

ZearothK posted:

If you think about it, that's another example of how Ukraine is the Ireland to Russia's United Kingdom.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

theres a guy in my class named jeremy and he sits next to a guy named corbin. thanks for listening

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Pig fucker spotted

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Turn on your monitor

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Jose posted:

Turn on your monitor

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Jose posted:

Turn on your monitor

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Jose posted:

Turn on your monitor

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

just lol if u can even see hakishomas posts

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

lol if you use ignore

"oh god, I can't bear to read these posts on the internet, thank god the forums have a feature to protect me"

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol if you use ignore

"oh god, I can't bear to read these posts on the internet, thank god the forums have a feature to protect me"

, he said desperately.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

lol if you trudge through lovely posts because ignoring them would betray your Sacred Posting Honour

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

when i read an article i read every comment, i'm no coward

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

TWIST FIST posted:

theres a guy in my class named jeremy and he sits next to a guy named corbin. thanks for listening

Not saying this is real but the Corbin guy was named after the fifth element character and that owns

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 232 days!

Peel posted:

lol if you trudge through lovely posts because ignoring them would betray your Sacred Posting Honour

if i skipped every lovely post i would have nothing to read and would also not post

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Ammanas posted:

Not saying this is real but the Corbin guy was named after the fifth element character and that owns

Korben

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lol if you use ignore

Al digiorno is bitch made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y1YFH9A3Bw

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 04:29 on Aug 8, 2017