Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

Keselowski is such a doosh. If you can't beat em, wreck em.

*Douche. Meaning either a "contemptible person" or "to shower with water".

:frogout:

Eta: Uncle Jam, is that you?

Elitist Bitch fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Aug 7, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Brad Keselowski got MTJ some sort of present for winning today which Sherry Pollex posted on Twitter and revealed Brad's struggling with the Your/You're grammar thing.

But you can watch him play vidja games here: https://www.twitch.tv/bradkese

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

Elitist Bitch posted:

*Douche. Meaning either a "contemptible person" or "to shower with water".

:frogout:

Eta: Uncle Jam, is that you?

I get it. You're a fan of a no talent driver, that wouldn't even have a ride if not for his dad. You hate KB, because he turned Jr. At Richmond like a decade ago. At the end of the day, Jr. can't hold KB's post race diaper, and will end his career a never has been.

:cheers:

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Edgy.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

Divine Styler posted:

I get it. You're a fan of a no talent driver, that wouldn't even have a ride if not for his dad. You hate KB, because he turned Jr. At Richmond like a decade ago. At the end of the day, Jr. can't hold KB's post race diaper, and will end his career a never has been.

Congratulations on unseating Viking.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is

CBJSprague24 posted:

But you can watch him play vidja games here: https://www.twitch.tv/bradkese

This is amazing.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

I was merely correcting your spelling. But you get on with your bad self, I'm not sure we've had a troll willing to pretend they're dead inside enough to support KyBu, much less an actual fan, so this should be fun. :allears:

E: Here's a hint: the "Hey Kyle? Get hosed." in the thread title isn't about Kyle Larson or Kyle Petty.

Elitist Bitch fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Aug 7, 2017

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I love the idea that people hate Kyle Busch because of one thing he did to Junior that I don't even remember, not because he is universally a piece of poo poo person.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Kyle could wreck junyur every week and i'd still find reasons to hate him.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

wicka posted:

I love the idea that people hate Kyle Busch because of one thing he did to Junior that I don't even remember, not because he is universally a piece of poo poo person.

And that he is ruining NASCAR at its three top levels. Arguably only Brian France is doing more to kill the sport.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Kyle is unique in that he's a driver I find myself coming around towards from time-to-time only for him to knock himself right back down to the bottom of the list.

"You know, he's kinda like Dale Earnhardt. I don't particularly want to like him, but man, he can wheel a racecar and I can respect that." (Threatens to close his race team and put all his employees and a couple development drivers out of work because he won't get to run Truck races anymore.) "Never mind, then."

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

Elitist Bitch posted:

I was merely correcting your spelling. But you get on with your bad self, I'm not sure we've had a troll willing to pretend they're dead inside enough to support KyBu, much less an actual fan, so this should be fun. :allears:

E: Here's a hint: the "Hey Kyle? Get hosed." in the thread title isn't about Kyle Larson or Kyle Petty.

Yah, I get that. I'm not a troll. Just a guy who likes the best driver since #3. I've been a fan of KB since the day in 2002 he turned Jr, and enraged his legion of bandwagon fans. I was a Greg Biffle fan before that day.

Maybe a little diversity in this thread will be a good thing? Circle jerking gets old after a while. Who knows, you great spellers might even learn a thing or two.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

wicka posted:

I didn't even know it happened lmao

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/894561207033757696

There but for the grace of god goes Kahne

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Maybe he can fill in for Glen Jacobs on Raw.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

I've been a fan of KB since the day in 2002 he turned Jr, and enraged his legion of bandwagon fans.

I honestly don't think anyone cares about this moment, if they even remember it (or ever knew it happened). You're projecting quite a lot. People hate Kyle because he is a reckless, whiny person who has one chin too few.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

You know I've got it! What this dead gay comedy forum needs is more diversity in the NASCAR thread. I'll show these junebug lovers a thing or two!

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

I wonder if he'll even keep the team open. Are there any good non deadbeat dad FAs this year?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Elitist Bitch posted:

I wonder if he'll even keep the team open. Are there any good non deadbeat dad FAs this year?

FAs? Fernando Alonso?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Elitist Bitch posted:

~Carl~

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Kyle is unique in that he's a driver I find myself coming around towards from time-to-time only for him to knock himself right back down to the bottom of the list.

"You know, he's kinda like Dale Earnhardt. I don't particularly want to like him, but man, he can wheel a racecar and I can respect that." (Threatens to close his race team and put all his employees and a couple development drivers out of work because he won't get to run Truck races anymore.) "Never mind, then."

This is basically how I am on Kyle and always has been. Every time I start to like him for being a heel and pissing people off, he reminds me that he's actually a pissy crybaby when things don't go his way.

I don't mind assholes, but I definitely don't like rear end in a top hat crybabies.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

Yah, I get that. I'm not a troll. Just a guy who likes the best driver since #3. I've been a fan of KB since the day in 2002 he turned Jr, and enraged his legion of bandwagon fans. I was a Greg Biffle fan before that day.

Maybe a little diversity in this thread will be a good thing? Circle jerking gets old after a while. Who knows, you great spellers might even learn a thing or two.

Disagreeing with Divine Styler = circle jerking, got it.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

wicka posted:

FAs? Fernando Alonso?

Free agents.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

It's especially amusing considering that up until the last year or so I was still getting picked on for being one of two or three Junior fans around here.

loving bandwagons.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

mischief posted:

It's especially amusing considering that up until the last year or so I was still getting picked on for being one of two or three Junior fans around here.

loving bandwagons.

I'll still pick on you. loving idiot.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Elitist Bitch posted:

Free agents.

He is a free agent though.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

iospace posted:

He is a free agent though.

Yeah, I was just clarifying what I was saying when I meant FA, and it was coincidentally the same initials...

I don't follow other motorsports, so I didn't know he was available. :ohdear:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Elitist Bitch posted:

Yeah, I was just clarifying what I was saying when I meant FA, and it was coincidentally the same initials...

I don't follow other motorsports, so I didn't know he was available. :ohdear:

I was just joking but it was a terrible joke. ANYWAY, isn't Kurt technically free? He's the only notable not-Kenseth free agent I can think of. Don't think that'd ever happen, though.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

wicka posted:

I was just joking but it was a terrible joke. ANYWAY, isn't Kurt technically free? He's the only notable not-Kenseth free agent I can think of. Don't think that'd ever happen, though.

Kurt is probably being re-negotiated. He's up there age-wise, sure, but I think he has a few good years left in him.

Open spots for next year (current driver):
Hendrick - 5 (Kahne)
RCR - 27 (Menard)
All of Front Row's spots (Cassill, Ragan)
SHR - 10, 41 (Patrick, KuBusch)

Everyone else with openings are more minor than Front Row.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Do you think that Hendrick would move Byron up to Cup next year or keep him in Xfinity for a bit longer.

Actually tbh Byron, Elliot, Bownan, and Johnsons could be a murderer's row of drivers.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I'd bet money on the 27 going to ty

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

dentist toy box posted:

I'd bet money on the 27 going to ty

Safe bet.

exploded mummy posted:

Do you think that Hendrick would move Byron up to Cup next year or keep him in Xfinity for a bit longer.

Actually tbh Byron, Elliot, Bownan, and Johnsons could be a murderer's row of drivers.

I think they're going to call him up. I don't see any reason why they'd release Kahne if they weren't planning on it.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

So Kahne to the GMS Cup team?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The 27 is almost certainly closing down completely

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

iospace posted:

Hendrick - 5 (Kahne)
RCR - 27 (Menard)

i would guess that at least 2-3 of those end up closing up or merging.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

Kurt is probably being re-negotiated. He's up there age-wise, sure, but I think he has a few good years left in him.

Hendrick - 5 (Kahne)
RCR - 27 (Menard)

Kurt probably isn't happy with the proposed pay cut.

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

wicka posted:

I honestly don't think anyone cares about this moment, if they even remember it (or ever knew it happened). You're projecting quite a lot. People hate Kyle because he is a reckless, whiny person who has one chin too few.

That's weird, since Dale Sr. was the most reckless driver in NASCAR history, and people only like his son because of it. Keselowski and KB are the two active cup drivers that drive the most like Sr. did.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Divine Styler posted:

That's weird, since Dale Sr. was the most reckless driver in NASCAR history, and people only like his son because of it. Keselowski and KB are the two active cup drivers that drive the most like Sr. did.

I'm glad we have you.

daslog
Dec 10, 2008

#essereFerrari

Divine Styler posted:

I'm a big fan of Kyle's talent. I think NASCAR needs more aggressive drivers like him. He's still a whiny spoiled child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

wicka posted:

I'm glad we have you.

I agree with the chin though. Shrub is one ugly little dude.

daslog posted:

I'm a big fan of Kyle's talent. I think NASCAR needs more aggressive drivers like him. He's still a whiny spoiled child.

Meh. So are half the other drivers. Harvick, and all the old timers whining about the young drivers not giving them the respect they "deserve". Whining about the aero-package or the tires BFG made. I like athletes because of how good they are at their sport. I don't really care about all of the background noise.

Divine Styler fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Aug 7, 2017

• Locked thread