Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

nopantsjack posted:

ancient greeks/macedonians and romans were not white

WHO WOULD WIN:

The greatest military ever created with the most modern technology and tactics and full of Italians

A few naked Germans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

i think it wasnt until like 2 centuries after genghis khan destoryed all the advanced societies west of china that white people were even in the running as civilised peoples

big advanced civilisations had been around for like 4000 years by the time white people entered the scene as stinky-rear end lunatics in boats too stupid to fear death

we only retconned the greeks into europeans rather than middle easterners when we entered them in NATO, the other bonus was we can claim their historical accomplishments as the west's

i saw an exhbit in denmark of islamic artifacts and you had beautiful and complexly bound books and pretty gold idols and poo poo then at the same time the danish exhibits are "found these marks scratched in a stone in a bog" "found an arrowhead".

went to sweden last year and they had a viking exibit, most of the contemporary quotes are from this guy travelling from Persia and he is just constantly laying into how filthy, backwards and gross the swedes are for the time

no thanks no supersize for me

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/894375161641795585

Good night you piece of poo poo.

I still remember protesting this guy and fighting with his bone heads back in the 90s.

Also if you haven't been featured/doxxed on a Nazi website as a MILITANT GAY JEWISH COMMUNIST* you haven't lived!

*Note - I am neither militant, gay, or a communist. I do have some Jewish ancestry though, but I was raised Catholic, so they were wrong on that too.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Montasque posted:

I still remember protesting this guy and fighting with his bone heads back in the 90s.

Also if you haven't been featured/doxxed on a Nazi website as a MILITANT GAY JEWISH COMMUNIST* you haven't lived!

*Note - I am neither militant, gay, or a communist. I do have some Jewish ancestry though, but I was raised Catholic, so they were wrong on that too.

HenryKrinkle doxxed Dylan Roof to get his manifesto when people were still screaming "it was an attack on Christians" on the right.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

nopantsjack posted:

they most definately were not

Darkman Fanpage has issued a correction as of 17:23 on Aug 7, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

gonna need to see your mischling test results bro...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

nopantsjack posted:

Italians lost WHITE status after they lost a war against Ethiopia in the 1896.

Oddly enough around that time Ethiopians became Caucasians.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Neither are current day geeks , Macedonians, or Italians

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Peter Thiel does not fear the old blood.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

tghe mythology the altright tries to build around the white race is straight up nazi poo poo

its also just a fantasy, one of the cool interesthing things about history is the world being run by white europeans via thr british/french/americans for the last 200 years or so was a massive plot twist. these morons go "huh, white people seem to be dominant atm, therefore it was always so and is part of our genetics"

the real reason we're "on top" is a combo of genghis dying right before they trashed europe but after they trashed the vastly more advanced east and britain happening to be first to industrialise and also more than willing to create a global protection racket aka empire

that explicitely supremacist global white empire collapsed less than a century ago and now we live in a fractious transitional period where their displaced offshoot empire steps in to try and run the place and keep the "barbarians" from liberating themselves. Historical context owns

i will have a sprite though

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

ryde posted:

Peter Thiel does not fear the old blood.

I thought he explicitly fears old blood

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I fear the old blood cause holy poo poo that was a bad expansion and I hope Wolfenstein 2 goes far away from it

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

This thread and /pol/ agree - Italians, Greeks, and Balkans are not white.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

greek philosophy did make an impact in western europe but that was happening before people invented being white

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the greeks invented boy loving. is that something you want to lay claim to?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The most ignored aspect of how horrible the greeks were was that it was one of the most misogynistic societies ever developed

coathat
May 21, 2007

Montasque posted:

Also Germans and Scandinavians

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

zegermans posted:

The most ignored aspect of how horrible the greeks were was that it was one of the most misogynistic societies ever developed

They were poo poo.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i'd have rather lived as a celt. they had cool poo poo going on before the romans showed up to gently caress their world up.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

nopantsjack posted:

tghe mythology the altright tries to build around the white race is straight up nazi poo poo

its also just a fantasy, one of the cool interesthing things about history is the world being run by white europeans via thr british/french/americans for the last 200 years or so was a massive plot twist. these morons go "huh, white people seem to be dominant atm, therefore it was always so and is part of our genetics"

the real reason we're "on top" is a combo of genghis dying right before they trashed europe but after they trashed the vastly more advanced east and britain happening to be first to industrialise and also more than willing to create a global protection racket aka empire

that explicitely supremacist global white empire collapsed less than a century ago and now we live in a fractious transitional period where their displaced offshoot empire steps in to try and run the place and keep the "barbarians" from liberating themselves. Historical context owns

i will have a sprite though

WTF you talking about? The Mongols brought upon unprecedented growth of trade and culture throughout Eurasia. Without them Gunpowder, Navigational science, or the black death would have never come to Europe!

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

zegermans posted:

So much so it made the Romans look positively enlightened.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Samovar posted:

So much so it made the Romans look positively enlightened.

Yeah. In Rome women could actually do things... Like walk on streets, and own stuff...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

did we get a new stupid newbie default title?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Montasque posted:

WTF you talking about? The Mongols brought upon unprecedented growth of trade and culture throughout Eurasia. Without them Gunpowder, Navigational science, or the black death would have never come to Europe!

At one point the Neoliberal Subreddit - as in people who call themselves neoliberals and are proud of that - adopted Genghis Khan as a neolib hero.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
people dont realize how good the black death was for the west as a whole. personally i think we need another but that's just me.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Small brain:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the greeks invented boy loving. is that something you want to lay claim to?
Big brain:

nopantsjack posted:

Glowing brain:

Montasque posted:

Galactic brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE&t=180s

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

people dont realize how good the black death was for the west as a whole. personally i think we need another but that's just me.

It strengthened our genetics by killing off the weak.

All of us of Evropa heritage are stronger for it. Thank you black death. Thank you.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

yeah whatever you cant prove he died

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Small brain:

Big brain:

Glowing brain:

Galactic brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE&t=180s

This is a good clip.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

It strengthened our genetics by killing off the weak.

All of us of Evropa heritage are stronger for it. Thank you black death. Thank you.

i mean you joke but economicslly it strengthened the hand of the peasantry as their labor became more valuable and spurred the development of new agricultural and land distribution practices. also it did not discriminate, slaying clergy, noble, and peasantry alike. no one was safe!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im not being serious btw lol

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah he hasnt uploaded a video in almost a year(8 months) he is loving gone. sad, he used to be funny and cool.

Montasque posted:

yeah. too bad he will be replaced by like 5 more who got their education from /pol/ U.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Montasque posted:

*Note - I am neither militant, gay, or a communist.

its 2017 dude get it together

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah he hasnt uploaded a video in almost a year(8 months) he is loving gone. sad, he used to be funny and cool.

Never should have left game grumps

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Montasque posted:

Italians lost WHITE status after they lost a war against Ethiopia in the 1896.

Oddly enough around that time Ethiopians became Caucasians.

whitness, much like highlanders, is only attained from from killing white people, see also japan after the Russo Japanese War.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
gonna need a list of who is white and who is not so i know who i should be hating -_-

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Uncle Wemus posted:

Never should have left game grumps

yeah. i heard egos girlfriend was the yoko in for their break up. it sucks, now he is gone because he turned into a dumb prick and ego isnt funny anymore. one of their split off channels oney plays is good though.

Agean90 posted:

whitness, much like highlanders, is only attained from from killing white people, see also japan after the Russo Japanese War.

its not really killing them. its beating them. then you get moved up a bracket to "good ones"

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

because of this i googled jontron and found his subreddit and such

it's pretty sad to see an internet community fall apart like that, even if the only people left are the ones who were cool with white nationalism

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gonna need a list of who is white and who is not so i know who i should be hating -_-

I'm white, and nobody else is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jontron gonna come back reinvented as pure distilled alt-right videogames