Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Shab posted:

Why is the right calling for McMaster's head? I don't follow right-wing media.

he's been getting rid of flynn flunkies on the nsc and other stooges beloved by the right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ive pretty much decided ive said so much dumb poo poo on the internet that I'd never want to run for public office.

I feel bad for all the dumb poo poo I've said and I try to be a better person, but that pretty much never really absolves you

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Wasn't the rally where Trinp accepted the purple heart the same one where he kicked a baby out?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Citizen Tayne posted:

People don't understand what "AI" is so they buy into this

Driving is a social activity that requires creativity, the longest IF tree in the world won't work

yea that. glad you agree

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Shab posted:

S O R O S !

i think, it's hard to follow alt-right narratives sometime, i know thernovich is big on it

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

That DICK! posted:

I asked the Mexican drug addict how much fentanyl he did and he says "over dos!"

Lmao

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

YOUTUBE stars Diamond and Silk and Milo

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

The excited Price is Right guy's 15 minutes of fame lasted about 2. It was a straight shot from internet fame to dropping right in the toilet.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Shab posted:

he booted some maniac pol-reading lackey

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Skeletons are the worst drivers

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

new kind of cat posted:

there can be no greater a death than being trampled by that beautiful machine

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

GobiasIndustries posted:

I never want to get accidentally famous. It took what, less than a day for the internet to dig up his weird fetishes?

Ken Bone and Brian Boyko both prove it should be fairly easy to get away with being a weirdo on the internet.

You just have to not post stuff under your full legal name.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GobiasIndustries posted:

I never want to get accidentally famous. It took what, less than a day for the internet to dig up his weird fetishes?

I'm ok with the world knowing about my crippling stripper addiction, on the scale of things there are much worse things

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oh my god, this is amazing

quote:

Tina Lam and Michael Cheng snatched up Presidio Terrace — the block-long, private oval street lined by 35 megamillion-dollar mansions — for $90,000 and change in a city-run auction stemming from an unpaid tax bill. They outlasted several other bidders.

Now they’re looking to cash in — maybe by charging the residents of those mansions to park on their own private street.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It was a restricted neighborhood, too. I hope they put up some retractable steel reinforced concrete bollards and just gouge the poo poo out of every last resident every day. Or even worse, let asians, blacks, or jews park there.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

this is the future libertarians want

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

oh gently caress hahahah

quote:

There’s a bit of irony in the couple’s purchase. Until a 1948 U.S. Supreme Court ruling banning the enforcement of racial covenants, homes in Presidio Terrace could be purchased only by whites.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

more like lmdo (drugs not dick)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

remember when people saw ken bone and what he was wearing and then people wanted to dress like him and places sold out on what he was wearing

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Guy Goodbody posted:

imagine you're having a nice day at the beach and then you see this thing coming at you

It's like a Dali come to life

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

hahahahaha! get hosed you rich pieces of poo poo!

quote:

There’s a bit of irony in the couple’s purchase. Until a 1948 U.S. Supreme Court ruling banning the enforcement of racial covenants, homes in Presidio Terrace could be purchased only by whites.

“The more we dug into this,” said the Taiwan-born Cheng, “the more interesting it got.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

unfortunately, the people they are inconveniencing are rich so they will probably have their purchase stolen from them and maybe put in prison

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

remember the 80s?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Iron Crowned posted:

Skeletons are the worst drivers

They are bone heads.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
lmao
https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/237390682002698240

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when u bow down to Mitch McConnell :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/8lyKQ8s.gifv

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

a.lo posted:

remember when people saw ken bone and what he was wearing and then people wanted to dress like him and places sold out on what he was wearing

Is that the sweater man

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al! posted:

unfortunately, the people they are inconveniencing are rich so they will probably have their purchase stolen from them and maybe put in prison

nah, it was part of a tax auction, because the rich idiots there didn't pay a $14 a year tax for like 2 decades.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

a.lo posted:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

the Virginia suburbs of DC were agog over a "self-driving" van this morning but it turns out there was some dude concealed in the driver's seat or something

https://twitter.com/AdamTuss/status/894606022681264128

DC is a very dumb and very bad place to live.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mr President
Nov 13, 2016

by Lowtax

a.lo posted:

Didn't some congressmens son dress like him and Paul Ryan got pissed?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Shageletic posted:

ya just ask Trump

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
they did the smart thing and did absolutely nothing to attract attention for 2 years, because if they jumped the gun the multimillion dollar lawyers would've definitely hosed up the whole plot

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Agronox posted:

remember the 80s?

no

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

seriously? :sad:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

eonwe posted:

ive pretty much decided ive said so much dumb poo poo on the internet that I'd never want to run for public office.

I feel bad for all the dumb poo poo I've said and I try to be a better person, but that pretty much never really absolves you

Hey have you ever heard of this guy named Donald Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Shageletic posted:

more like the virginia suburbs of DC are a bad place to live. the hells wrong with DC.

• Locked thread