Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I rolled my eyes at the first ingredient, my interest was piqued by the second and by the third I was laughing. Good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

I think we should give him money to open up a hotdog stand.

SA has already funded one cia black ops hot dog project with the intention of finally killing MisterBibs and it failed, you're going to have a hard time getting money for round 2

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The man can't eat a regular hotdog why do we need to complicate this any further?

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

MissEchelon posted:

inedible...

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

purple death ray posted:

SA has already funded one cia black ops hot dog project with the intention of finally killing MisterBibs and it failed, you're going to have a hard time getting money for round 2

help im dying

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

VanSandman posted:

help im dying

another entirely avoidable hotdog fatality. goddamn it bibs!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
What is the bibs/htodog story

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

fool_of_sound posted:

poster cannot stop choking on them drat near fatally.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

fool_of_sound posted:

2x he ate a hot dog too quickly and choked requiring medical intervention.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
so he's too stupid to eat as well as too stupid to succeed at literally any videogame, got it

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
He makes good posts about tabletop role-playing games.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

He makes good posts

He thinks profit is the only way to measure a movies quality

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

If his latest posts in the First World Problems thread are any indication, he's hard at work avoiding medical treatment for a weird mystery illness. The hot dogs may not be needed.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Bertrand Hustle posted:

If his latest posts in the First World Problems thread are any indication, he's hard at work avoiding medical treatment for a weird mystery illness. The hot dogs may not be needed.

"Well , there's good news and bad news. The good news is that, upon further analysis of your chest scans, these strange masses in your lungs appear to not be tumours. However, the BAD news is..."

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Right, tabletop games are the only thing he makes good posts about, he is like a different poster when he does that.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Right, tabletop games are the only thing he makes good posts about, he is like a different poster when he does that.

Impossible

It's like telling me that actually Hitler's art was massively underrated

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Impossible

It's like telling me that actually Hitler's art was massively underrated
Hitler was perhaps the most aesthetically minded person in history, to the point where his rule over Germany would be better characterized as stagecraft than statecraft.To say his art was and is massively underrated is an understatement; people completely ignore the bulk of his work in favor of his early work as a painter.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He did some really daring stuff with human skulls

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

He did some really daring stuff with human skulls

The understated skulls and crossbones argent with lightning bolts on his murder troops was really bold. :discourse:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Discuss sagas or funny events don't just sit around laughing at one guy patting each other on the back, that's not fun and cool!

e: this is fun and cool -> :wooper:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
okay, but one last thing:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Hitler was perhaps the most aesthetically minded person in history, to the point where his rule over Germany would be better characterized as stagecraft than statecraft.To say his art was and is massively underrated is an understatement; people completely ignore the bulk of his work in favor of his early work as a painter.

Yeah that tends to happen when you move into your genocidal dictator period

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Glenn Quebec posted:

The understated skulls and crossbones argent with lightning bolts on his murder troops was really bold. :discourse:

Are we the baddies?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

HoAssHo posted:

okay, but one last thing:

I always forget, what was this about? Something about the prequels right?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

It was this:

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

Discuss sagas or funny events don't just sit around laughing at one guy patting each other on the back, that's not fun and cool!

OK, but it is important to point out that nobody has mentioned here or in the OP that hot dogs have a little warning on the package telling you to cut them lengthwise or into bites if you're feeding them to someone who might choke on them. That is something any doctor or pediatrician will tell you, and is mentioned in almost every google result for "choking on hot dogs"* except for the ones on competitive eating. Cut hot dogs into lengthwise strips or smaller bites.

A goon who keeps having emergencies because he is unwilling to follow medical advice or the instructions on a package of food is a funny saga and it's cool to sit around laughing at them, but why has nobody given this lifesaving advice? Doesn't anyone read the instructions? Not even out of curiosity to see how someone could possibly gently caress it up? If they're patting each other on the back it's probably because they're choking on hot dogs too.

* = dont forget to click "images"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Maybe he was trying to suicide by hot dog and someone should have responded with "1-800-273-8255" like all the replies to sadbrains in the D&D election thread. That was something to behold, also.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I didn't mind letting the GIF go but stop dogpiling it's over move on to something else. I don't mind people making fun of someone posting something stupid but it's gotten to the point anytime he makes a post people won't shut the gently caress up about hotdogs.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
That ranch thread isn't pissing me off quite as much as the Volcano Bakemeat challenge in the vietnamese pokemon crystal thread, but it's definitely loving trying to.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

dad gay so what is apparently unbanned. what's up with that

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

dad gay so what unbanned so what

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

He's never banned forever, same as nooner. Wait another month or so and black baby goku will be back too it's just how the world works friend

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

EmmyOk posted:

I didn't mind letting the GIF go but stop dogpiling it's over move on to something else. I don't mind people making fun of someone posting something stupid but it's gotten to the point anytime he makes a post people won't shut the gently caress up about hotdogs.

Sorry about that, btw. I didn't realize you had a star now. I thought you were just being bossy lol

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

HoAssHo posted:

Sorry about that, btw. I didn't realize you had a star now. I thought you were just being bossy lol

Psssh.... you obviously don't use SALR; Emmy's whole post shows up in a wildly different colour than everything else.

Helps avoid accidental mod sass! :toot:

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Psssh.... you obviously don't use SALR; Emmy's whole post shows up in a wildly different colour than everything else.

Helps avoid accidental mod sass! :toot:

gently caress that sass the gently caress out of em

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

mods knew

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

WoodrowSkillson posted:

gently caress that sass the gently caress out of em

so help me god we will have our hotdog chat

Aesop Poprock posted:

He's never banned forever, same as nooner. Wait another month or so and black baby goku will be back too it's just how the world works friend

i eagerly await his spammy breakdowns in threads he doesn't like

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1jZi7OmRsA

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

HoAssHo posted:

At least he's the fun bossy. I'm the regular boring bossy. :saddowns: