Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I think the thing I like the most about Donnie's last tweet is that "where he lied about his service" implies, in regular English, that he did the lying in Vietnam, i.e. he has already been to Vietnam, i.e. the president's an r-word

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the president is indeed a retard. he's retarded. he has retardation.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

same

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

he won the electoral college. can't do that with smarts!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

the presidnet is now having his daily morning briefing - he's retweeting fox & friends

and we're off:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894878812063846400

what's this weak rear end stepped on poo poo donnie. i need my fix!!!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Smirr posted:

the presidnet is now having his daily morning briefing - he's retweeting fox & friends

and we're off:

2 majors? must be major.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

this is me

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

depends on the drug imo & e(xperience)

sout
Apr 24, 2014

mister trump sir, you freaking asshat! we all want you to retire!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

sout posted:

2 majors? must be major.

Donald will be oppointing Major Major Major Major to his cabinet

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/894880193839497216

the fox & friends retweets were about opioids, north korea and obamacare, so you know what's coming up next

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
I'm honestly amazed Fox News isn't straight up charging people premium to talk about their brands on Fox and Friends

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

We are giving North Koh-rear the nastiest looks, folks. Gynah calls me - they call me - they say Mr. President, the looks. How can you give such looks? For years they've been trying to give these looks, people.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

same, actually

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Smirr posted:

and we're off:

For other presidents, a "major announcement" means some significant policy decision. For Trump it means babbling for fifteen minutes and then making some vague statement that will never be followed up on.

Dr. Faustus posted:

Well. Nevermind those impending indictments.

For now.

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/894796168357699584

Oh man, I thought for sure that the eighth time that TrueFactsStated said indictments were coming in the next few days that it would happen. Well, ninth time's the charm!

Random Stranger fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Aug 8, 2017

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Major Announcement: I'm running away from the White House and no one can stop me.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ruthless

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
“I have no idea what was in his head. I never have,” Marshall Cogan, who owned the restaurant from 1985 to 1995, told Page Six.

The CEO of the restaurant from 1986 to 1995, Ken Aretsky, also told Page Six that no consultant was ever hired for the renovation and the renovation took less than six months.

“I’m proud of the job I did at ‘21.’ I got a great kick out of reading about Trump’s comparison of our renovation to the war in Afghanistan, but everything he said is wrong,” Aretsky told Page Six.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/345682-former-ceo-owner-say-trump-made-up-story-about-ny-restaurant

hey guys, everything I say is a lie, but it is real. If I say it enough times, it becomes reality!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Major Announcement: I'm running away from the White House and no one can stop me.

Gen. Kelly walks into Trump's bedroom to prepare him for the morning intelligence briefings only to discover an elaborate Ferris Bueller's Day Off scenario.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Alan Smithee posted:

I'm honestly amazed Fox News isn't straight up charging people premium to talk about their brands on Fox and Friends

I'm sorry what exactly gives you the impression they don't? Bc I'm pretty sure this is the case.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Trump's cabinet and inner circle should start trying to get on that lovely cable morning show so he can be properly briefed.

"Now Ainsley, uh, to all our viewers I want to make it clear we have delicate strategic interests in the area, so uh... to any viewers who might be high-profile it would be bad if they started tweeting about it like a goony 'tard..."

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Trump's cabinet and inner circle should start trying to get on that lovely cable morning show so he can be properly briefed.

"Now uh, to all our viewers I want to make it clear we have delicate strategic interests in the area, so uh... to any viewers who might be high-profile it would be bad if they started tweeting about it like a goony 'tard..."

lol

If they did a gritty reboot of Dr. Strangelove, this would 100% be in it.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Stop posting any poo poo from TrueFactstated. They just spew out hundreds of bullshit rumours and by pure luck one turns out to be true.

Remember when they hurt us all by saying the Piss Tape was coming out in a few days? Remember how sad you were when it didn't?

Don't let them give you false lols

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

super macho dude posted:

Gen. Kelly walks into Trump's bedroom to prepare him for the morning intelligence briefings only to discover an elaborate Ferris Bueller's Day Off scenario.

Every day has been Ferris Bueller's Day Off Hahahahaha

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Lil Peeler posted:

Every day has been Ferris Bueller's Day Off Hahahahaha

I want to see Danild Tremp made to recreate the sprint home scene.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I want to see Danild Tremp made to recreate the sprint home scene.

gently caress it, I just want to see Daniel Thwomp sprint.

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Lime Tonics posted:

“I have no idea what was in his head. I never have,” Marshall Cogan, who owned the restaurant from 1985 to 1995, told Page Six.

The CEO of the restaurant from 1986 to 1995, Ken Aretsky, also told Page Six that no consultant was ever hired for the renovation and the renovation took less than six months.

“I’m proud of the job I did at ‘21.’ I got a great kick out of reading about Trump’s comparison of our renovation to the war in Afghanistan, but everything he said is wrong,” Aretsky told Page Six.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/345682-former-ceo-owner-say-trump-made-up-story-about-ny-restaurant

hey guys, everything I say is a lie, but it is real. If I say it enough times, it becomes reality!

Our president is pathologically incapable of telling the truth, and that has been a source of many lols.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Random Stranger posted:

Oh man, I thought for sure that the eighth time that TrueFactsStated said indictments were coming in the next few days that it would happen. Well, ninth time's the charm!

I had never seen him predict indictments in a specific time frame before the other day, but maybe I'm just not as devoted a follower as you.

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

This is legit why Kellyanne Conway does her schtick.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

pro clickè

a lot of dumb retards who fell for the most obvious scam since the nigerian prince scam, ruined their livelihoods and are still in deep denial. any day now! any day now, he will turn into a competent president and actually start giving a poo poo about you. you gotta have faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL7kenX3Vu8

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loving lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

I'm the bazinga-rear end space confederate/children's superhero comic teefury mashup in 4xl.

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

I want to believe

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

NotWearingPants posted:

I had never seen him predict indictments in a specific time frame before the other day, but maybe I'm just not as devoted a follower as you.

He was also spot on with the grand juries being impanneled a couple months ago, so while I take him with a grain of salt I do think he is somewhat competent.

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Smirr posted:

I think the thing I like the most about Donnie's last tweet is that "where he lied about his service" implies, in regular English, that he did the lying in Vietnam, i.e. he has already been to Vietnam, i.e. the president's an r-word

He also just decried "phony Fake News". Someone explain double negatives to him.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Don't doxx me

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Alan Smithee posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if they do.
Lol at the US hurtling at breakneck speed towards 17th century European style monarchy, complete with a court of unashamed rear end lickers and if you grease enough palms you can get the king's attention for a moment.
This always ends well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
In the long run those guys always die though