Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
this is good... for our overlords!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this is good... for our overlords!

Ahem

The job Creator(s)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

blood feast could be really good news for our parasites

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
hello fellow liberals ^__^

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

that's a tiny uptick that doesn't necessarily mean much in the context of the graph as a whole tbqh

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Peel posted:

that's a tiny uptick that doesn't necessarily mean much in the context of the graph as a whole tbqh

plz don't discourage the employers, they try their darnedest

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Slanderer posted:

hello fellow liberals ^__^

Hey.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Hands off DPRK please.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

in theory, now they're a nuclear power war should move off the table in favour of de-escalation

in practice, us foreign policy discourse is a death cult helmed by a disintegrating child who gets all his information from rightist propaganda outlets

in conclusion, respect to posadas for his foresight and it was an honour to post with you all

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
why do you guys think just because we nuke nk the world is gonna end? is gonna be bad and everyone will be pissed but it will just be nk. i dont have faith in their ability to put a nuke on a us target, more likely a japanese or south korean target. and that's if, big if, everything works for them.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
jesus christ

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
not saying its a good thing lol just another american travesty in a long line of them after we continually bully another nation into submitting to us. we saber rattle and they rattle back because they have nothing to lose. they cant go anywhere so the only logical step was to develop a weapons program in the hopes it would protect them from us, only now we have a causi belli for preemptively nuking them. nk is hosed if this continues. hopefully they manage to nuke silicon valley before they go out.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

why do you guys think just because we nuke nk the world is gonna end? is gonna be bad and everyone will be pissed but it will just be nk. i dont have faith in their ability to put a nuke on a us target, more likely a japanese or south korean target. and that's if, big if, everything works for them.

it won't end except in the nightmare scenario where russia (or I guess china) gets confused about something but the trump factor makes it dramatically more likely that something horrific happens to a major east asian or western coast american city

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i dont live in either of those place so fine by me :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm starting to become a posadist personally

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anarchist in the decayed, radioactive streets, posadist utopian in the sheets

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i dont live in either of those place so fine by me :D

Larry Parrish posted:

I'm starting to become a posadist personally

You guys seem cool, when the nuclear apocalypse starts HMU and we can hang in my Hoxhaist Bunker Commune :)

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/WeedMubarak/status/895069865655939072

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

check out this cool thing

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

u really gonna make me spend my last moments before we're nuked jn a justified preemptive strike reading a drat book

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

wait sorry its 20 pages and has pictures i will read this

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

i'm going to this

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

Dreddout posted:

You guys seem cool, when the nuclear apocalypse starts HMU and we can hang in my Hoxhaist Bunker Commune :)

as long as I'm assigned to one of the good rooms in the Fallout Shelter and occasionally assigned to the residential unit

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Dreddout posted:

Don't do it guys, as soon as there's more than two people SOMEBODY'S getting declared a revisionist.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

i'm going to this

you a spook?

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

highly relevant to this crowd

https://twitter.com/jacobinmag/status/895365777057923074

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Karl Barks posted:

highly relevant to this crowd

https://twitter.com/dril/status/891548777886208000

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

just look at steam if you're interested in the horrors of capitalism

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

just look at steam if you're interested in the horrors of capitalism

i remember steam being dogshit, then getting good, and then sucking again

:oldnerdsay:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
valve abandoned the greenlight process of how games got onto steam and just went with the "pay us and we'll throw up your hentai schoolgirl dating sim game up on our store" model.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There's been 300 new games on steam this week and 90% of them are chinese malware

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Plutonis posted:

There's been 300 new games on steam this week and 90% of them are chinese malware

:capitalism:

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

not yet but i figure there will probably be a ton of folks hiring some so i might as well go give it a shot

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Grand Prize Winner posted:

i remember steam being dogshit, then getting good, and then sucking again

Eh, it's still perfectly usuable as a game library and general platform.

You just gotta ignore the literal hentai games on the front page now!

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Dreddout posted:

thats part of why it sucks now

also my account login username is an old hotmail email and there's no way to change the name despite the fact that my new email is the one actually tied into my account. really pisses me off

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmkTZ6CZkXE

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

:thejoke:

quote:

also my account login username is an old hotmail email and there's no way to change the name despite the fact that my new email is the one actually tied into my account. really pisses me off

Well that's just your own folly!

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

i still use my hotmail (now livemail) account as my main email and use gmail as a backup, AMA

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Dreddout posted:

Eh, it's still perfectly usuable as a game library and general platform.

the people need their hentai Dreddout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the people need their hentai Dreddout

Who am I to stand in the way of the people?

Pictured: The will of the people