Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

pssssh horchata + coffee is already a thing, and now idiots are gonna think that starbucks invented mixing horchata with coffee THANKS OBAMA

ed balls loves hotchata

e: he likes horchata too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/895020595863326722

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Last hot take before I die: The best part of the Pickle Rick episode was the poop eating/family therapist laying into Rick's mentality, and by extension all the dorks who think they're him because they're on the internet all day, no one likes them and they drink a lot.

:yeah:

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

That seems really unlikely, imo

yeah basically the entire world is going to cringe and cry while we envelop millions in nuclear fire

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

triple sulk posted:

i'm thinking about switching to android, i have ios 11 installed and it looks like poo poo

yeah ive been thinking about spending $500 to make my life worse lately too (spending it by fuckin yer mom 1000 times)

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

rawrr posted:

who wants to venture into t_d and harvest some hot takes and choice quotes

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ramadu posted:

ancient aliens is the best show on TV now that psych is over

I tried to watch some of that and it hurt my brain. They're just so blatantly lying and making poo poo up. You don't even need to know anything about ancient Mayans or whatever to catch half of their completely made up lies. I hate that show, and I hope they all die

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!

triple sulk posted:

we are gonna nuke nk and china, sk, and japan are gonna side with nk and gently caress us in the rear end, aren't they

the US economy will be crippled by global sanctions

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

*looks at news* [extremely USA Today Editor's Voice] *hefts word book* "aha finally time to dust off 'bellicose'!!!!!!!!!!!!! put it in all the papers please yes ty"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/billclinton/status/895021538432495616

ok

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

*screaming*

he is so dumb. our president is so goddamn dumb

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I just want to say before you all die that *accidentally links to hentai open in another tab*

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

It's hilarious that King Jong Un's ridiculous hair is actually less ridiculous than Trump's.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Last hot take before I die: The best part of the Pickle Rick episode was the poop eating/family therapist laying into Rick's mentality, and by extension all the dorks who think they're him because they're on the internet all day, no one likes them and they drink a lot.

the best part of pickle rick was rick constructing and controlling a cockroach exoskeleton using his pickle tongue to stimulate small portions of cockroach brains so he could kill rats and build a rat exoskeleton

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/488841069451149312

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

A few months ago I was real depressed and I hated my job and now I got a new job and I got a trip planned next week

And we're gonna get nuked before then

Thanks Trump

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007

turns out taking the escalator was symbolism/foreshadowing after all

nice job scriptwriters

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

reminder that they crowdsource policy here

Xenaba
Feb 18, 2003
Pillbug

rawrr posted:

if you were a north korean, do you think your life would be better under Trump or Kim?

I'd say it's better under nuclear hellfire.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCvrf8DUK5Y

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

i think my biggest comfort in my impending death is that i won't have to put up with this stupid shithog's dumb rear end opinions every again. amen

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

Mons Hubris posted:

A few months ago I was real depressed and I hated my job and now I got a new job and I got a trip planned next week

And we're gonna get nuked before then

Thanks Trump

Maybe not next week.

But probably.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

anime tupac
Oct 25, 2010

stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it

Yinlock posted:

you're right but i don't see what this has to do with dark elf trump

i know i know he's not a dark elf but he's the only morbidly obese character in the game

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i remember when i was in middle school everyone in the little town i lived in in nc said the iraq war was gonna be over in a month

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

was Trump paraphrasing (poorly) Truman?

Harry S. Truman posted:

“Their leaders promptly rejected that ultimatum. If they do not now accept our terms they may expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth.

“Behind this air attack will follow sea and land forces in such number that and power as they have not yet seen and with the fighting skill of which they are already well aware.”

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

new kind of cat posted:

i think my biggest comfort in my impending death is that i won't have to put up with this stupid shithog's dumb rear end opinions every again. amen

I tried adblocking his specific Twitter page and anything originating there so I wouldn't have to read his verbal diarrhea but it didn't want to comply :(

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

shiksa posted:

i remember when i was in middle school everyone in the little town i lived in in nc said the iraq war was gonna be over in a month

america will never ever learn because the horrors of war dont happen here

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

no way bro. I think it's Rob Matthews

gently caress!

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

no Kim like Kim Jong-il tho :rip: and pbuh

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
remember that scottish kid who went to a trump rally and almost saved the world. i wonder what he's up to

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

anime tupac posted:

i know i know he's not a dark elf but he's the only morbidly obese character in the game

im glad you added that at the end because I was about to get extremely Dwemer triggered

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Just lol btw if you think someone didn't tell him to say "fire and fury", all he ad libbed was the to-be-expected truthful hyperbole, and then he had to escalate it when he repeated it by adding "and frankly, power"

When he says frankly, he's repeating a talking point, and he is about to deviate from it.

Now, none of this matters if it was Bannon or Miller in the first place, but fire and fury could just as easily be one of the Generals if they're trying to force a Tonkin situation. Hey, you'd think McMaster would be on the lookout for that, but perhaps his hands are tied.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

HAIRY TRUMPMAN

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

price presser is happening now and Conway is behind him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMlWKn2eFoY

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Un is like "it looks like poo LMAO"

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

SKULL.GIF posted:

Trump didn't recognize the "To infinity and beyond!" quote from Toy Story and you think he knowingly paraphrased some old President from decades ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

tacodaemon posted:

price presser is happening now and Conway is behind him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMlWKn2eFoY

i hope all the questions are "HEY IS THE PRESIDENT GOING TO GET US ALL KILLED"

• Locked thread