Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:stare:

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

some kind of art piece about accidents at automotive factories?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
that man looks tired

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Sponge Baathist posted:

that man looks tired

:golfclap:

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
hey guys

i hate corn now

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
i love corn now

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm curious about corn now

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

Not made of actual corn cob 2/10 would not gently caress

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Equeen posted:

hey guys
i hate corn now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GTo1zyQXmQ

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:downs:

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Please be kind, it's very late. Also, it's been over decade since that was made, what the hell.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Sponge Baathist posted:

that man looks tired

I was gonna say that tire looks bald.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

That'd be a nightmare to clean.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

Frankston posted:

Nah, if you really needed to get in to those spots, just use a soft bristled toothbrush. Preferably one used by that one room mate that doesn't do the loving dishes.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

throw to first drat IT posted:

Please be kind, it's very late. Also, it's been over decade since that was made, what the hell.

I am very tired and I got scared seeing my name on anything in this thread

Intoluene posted:

Nah, if you really needed to get in to those spots, just use a soft bristled toothbrush. Preferably one used by that one room mate that doesn't do the loving dishes.

That added a whole other layer to this mess, thank you for that mental image

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

cash crab posted:

I am very tired and I got scared seeing my name on anything in this thread

That added a whole other layer to this mess, thank you for that mental image

Your middle name is 'the'?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

Story time! A dude I used to know had genital warts and we used to always make fun of him for it. Well, one time he said that he was having a terrible flair up and that it hurt when he was getting erections. We bugged him for hours at the party to show us his disgusting dick until he finally did. It looked kinda like a black ear of corn with little slightly bleeding cracks and his white topical cream or whatever was smeared all in-between them and there were little pinkish areas where the cream and blood had mixed.

Might be one of the worst things I've ever seen.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Story time! A dude I used to know had genital warts and we used to always make fun of him for it. Well, one time he said that he was having a terrible flair up and that it hurt when he was getting erections. We bugged him for hours at the party to show us his disgusting dick until he finally did. It looked kinda like a black ear of corn with little slightly bleeding cracks and his white topical cream or whatever was smeared all in-between them and there were little pinkish areas where the cream and blood had mixed.

http://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/bees/4/

found by searching the word "beenis"

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

You might want to get to a mechanic, your tires shouldn't be that bald.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A classic, although they might actually own.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!

Randaconda posted:

A classic, although they might actually own.

They do.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Another classic that might actually own.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Even goths love their children.

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.

Frankston posted:

Most dildos are dishwasher safe!

CollegeCop
Jul 11, 2005

You're right. I'm not a real cop. Those are imaginary handcuffs. And in a minute, we'll be going to the make-believe jail.
I have recently gotten hooked on the Gordon Ramsey "Kitchen Nightmares" series. Lot's of ugly, awkward and gross going on there.

Caught a great one the other night - Burger Kitchen.

Australian immigrant decides that he wants to open an "upscale" burger restaurant.

Problem: He doesn't have enough money.

Solution: His son just inherited money after the death of his grandfather, so he makes him a "partner" in the business. He informs the son that he is a partner AFTER he has taken the money and bought the business.

Business has the typical problems you see in these shows: Owners with an inflated sense of self importance, poor business practices, toxic work environment, etc.

Gordon learns that the head chef cannot make his own dishes, add spices on his own, or even make suggestions about the menu. He has to make the food exactly as the owner tells him.

Gordon tasks the head chef with making him a burger of his own design. While the burger is being made, Gordon goes to meet the son.

Everything you need to know about the son's personality: He wears the hat ALL THE TIME.

Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, the chef makes what looks to be a pretty decent burger.

Not to be outdone, the owner also makes Gordon a burger with his own recipe - using the cheapest ground meat and virtually no seasoning. He serves it without a bun because he doesn't like buns.

"Some people have called me a Meat Sculptor"

Episode has lots of ugly and awkward, including the son crying, the owner awkwardly hawking the book he wrote, and a screaming match between the head chef and the owners wife (which ends with the chef walking out in the middle of dinner service).

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU

Interesting note, while looking some info up for this post, I came across this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Saffron

This is the grandfather that left the inheritance - an Australian mob boss!

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

CollegeCop posted:

Everything you need to know about the son's personality: He wears the hat ALL THE TIME.

Episode has lots of ugly and awkward, including the son crying, the owner awkwardly hawking the book he wrote, and a screaming match between the head chef and the owners wife (which ends with the chef walking out in the middle of dinner service).

Well, the son's bald, so I don't blame him for wearing the hat on camera all the time. And to be fair, he cried because he felt that literally he had to make the business work or he was ruined, and he didn't want to be in the business.

The dad was a real piece of work though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Australians :argh:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Your middle name is 'the'?

Ethan the Hedgehog was my father, you can call me Etha

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

CollegeCop posted:

I have recently gotten hooked on the Gordon Ramsey "Kitchen Nightmares" series. Lot's of ugly, awkward and gross going on there.

Caught a great one the other night - Burger Kitchen.

Australian immigrant decides that he wants to open an "upscale" burger restaurant.

Problem: He doesn't have enough money.

Solution: His son just inherited money after the death of his grandfather, so he makes him a "partner" in the business. He informs the son that he is a partner AFTER he has taken the money and bought the business.

Business has the typical problems you see in these shows: Owners with an inflated sense of self importance, poor business practices, toxic work environment, etc.

Gordon learns that the head chef cannot make his own dishes, add spices on his own, or even make suggestions about the menu. He has to make the food exactly as the owner tells him.

Gordon tasks the head chef with making him a burger of his own design. While the burger is being made, Gordon goes to meet the son.

Meanwhile, back at the restaurant, the chef makes what looks to be a pretty decent burger.

Not to be outdone, the owner also makes Gordon a burger with his own recipe - using the cheapest ground meat and virtually no seasoning. He serves it without a bun because he doesn't like buns.

"Some people have called me a Meat Sculptor"

Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXDQxham5cU

Interesting note, while looking some info up for this post, I came across this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Saffron

This is the grandfather that left the inheritance - an Australian mob boss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUiAbT2M6c
Part 2 isn't as AUG as part 1, but I'm posting for anyone else that wants to know how it ends.

Does Kitchen Nightmares usually add weird emphasis on POS systems? Bar Rescue does it and it just confuses me. Who cares about the POS?

wallaka
Jun 8, 2010

Least it wasn't a fucking red shell

grittyreboot posted:

Does Kitchen Nightmares usually add weird emphasis on POS systems? Bar Rescue does it and it just confuses me. Who cares about the POS?

It's an ad for the POS company. Don't think too much about it.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corn_smut

SquirrelFace
Dec 17, 2009

That uncomfortable moment when you realize goons are in the same niche Facebook groups as you....could honestly fill this thread with some of the poo poo those ladies post...

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
http://twitter.com/BillyCorben/status/895353437558321152

polishthunder84
Jul 29, 2014

You feel it too, don't you?

the master race, indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

Genital Wart Flare-Up would be a great death metal band name

• Locked thread