Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I have an r25 i'd trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Selling my 2016 Street Triple R in grey. Stock bike with ASV levers, Rizoma mirrors, R&G tank guards, Evotech radiator guard, bar ends, front/rear axle sliders. 2000 miles. Asking $7500.

The bike is in Philly and has been kept in a garage year round. I absolutely love this bike but I just never ride it as I live in Philly. It takes me at least an hour to get to any sort of fun road and I just don't have the time to ride anymore.

I'll be posting pics later.

May possibly come with a Revzilla discount for as long as I keep working there.

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 5, 2017

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Selling my K6 GSX-R 1000, located in Gainesville, FL.

15k miles, bone stock, excellent condition, garage kept, asking $5k for a goon, probably gonna list it at $6k.

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is my 05 zx6r. Sad to see it go but I haven't had the time to make it to the track much the past couple years, time to move on. Never had more fun at the track than with this bike... Fast, easy to ride, and in great shape. Clear street title, wire harness intact and I have most of the street equipment (headlight, tail light, some bodywork) if you wanted to turn it back into a street bike. Current mileage is 12,3xx, but inaccurate due to gearing change. I would put the actual mileage somewhere around 9000-10k.

The bike has the following upgrades:
Power Commander with custom tune (dyno'd at 117hp to the wheel on 91 octane)
Dynajet quick shifter
Vortex rearsets
Vortex clipons
Vortex sprockets, -1+2
Full titanium 4-1-2 exhaust, sounds great
Two sets race bodywork (one in perfect shape, one rough)
Woodcraft case saver
JPR Performance machined levers
Vesrah brake pads (one day use)
Extra set of wheels
Hyperpro steering damper
ZX6-RR shock
Probably more stuff I'm forgetting...

Bike currently has q3s with one day use (wet morning, dry afternoon) so plenty of life left. Second set of wheels has gpa pros with a couple days on them.

Forks rebuilt by Farrell Performance with .95 springs and only have 3 days on the rebuild. Have heavier (1.1 I believe) springs that were installed by pervious owner that will go with the bike.

Will throw a set of Joe rocket leathers (size 42, never crashed) and a Knox Contour back protector in with the bike. I'm 6', 175lbs and these fit fine but were a little short in the torso.

Additional items, not included in price but could be negotiated with sale:
Pitbull Trailer Restraint System
Pitbull head lift stand
BRAND NEW never used Chickenhawk tire warmers
Midwest Industries powersports trailer with tire chocks and trs baseplate
Harbor freight tire changer with mojo blocks and mojolever

The bike runs great and I easily set all my personal best laptimes every track I ran it at. The trailer is easily towable by car and pulls great, even with two bikes. I used a Civic Si and Focus St to haul bikes all over the country and never had a lick of trouble.

Located in Urbandale IA. Asking $3650. Not interested in any trades unless it's a KTM 250 XCW in excellent condition. Please contact me with any questions, thanks!

CL link: https://desmoines.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2005-kawasaki-zx6r-trackbike/6255962588.html

needknees fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Aug 28, 2017

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

anyone interested in some gauntlets, a* boots, or a kriega r25 (I think)?

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008
I need some gauntlets.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Alright, here's what I've got:

Ghostnuke fucked around with this message at 16:32 on Aug 9, 2017

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Sizes?

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
Details/pricing on the kriega?

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

poo poo, yeah I guess I forgot all that.

The boots are size 12, worn a few times but pretty much brand new. $100?

The Kriega has never been actually worn. $150?

Let me know if I'm way off on prices, haven't ridden in years.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Totally off topic, but if you've posted about your towing set up here before, I'd like to hear more. I just got a MK3 Focus and want to set up a trailer.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I'm kind of curious about he tows with a center exhaust (FoST) as well.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Ghostnuke posted:

If the boots aren't spoken for then PM me or email me at my username at gmail.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Size and price of the gloves?

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Email sent to you about the boots.

Voltage posted:

Size and price of the gloves?

They just say medium, $25?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Deeters posted:

Totally off topic, but if you've posted about your towing set up here before, I'd like to hear more. I just got a MK3 Focus and want to set up a trailer.

I think I did years ago in the trackday thread, lol. The trailer I have is a Midwest Industries (company that makes shor land'r boat trailers) powersports trailer. Doesnt appear they make them anymore, but it was amazingly well balanced and had a longer tongue than you usually see on small trailers. It originally had a gate, but I found the car handled it MUCH better with it removed due to significantly less wind resistance. I cobbled together a ramp that was long enough to have a easy push to the already low deck of the trailer. Before I got the Putbull TRS, I used harbor freight wheel chocks without the cross bars bolted to the trailer + a canyon dancer and plenty of straps. To allow for handlebar clearance I staggered em. Worked out awesome even for two wide handled dirtbikes.

With the Civic I got between 24 and 25 mpg, didn't really matter if I had two bikes or one. I did a rough figure on how many miles I towed bikes around with that thing and it was pushing 20k. I traded it on the FoST with 180k miles on it... And it still had the original clutch :monocle:. The short gearing was perfect for towing and didn't really need to drive it differently.

A pretty common thing to do is build a trailer kit yourself. Can buy them at most hardware stores, and I think HF has one too.

Regarding the ST's center exhaust, Curt hitches makes a unit specifically for the ST that loops underneath it. http://www.curtmfg.com/part/11350

Looked a little goofy and was pretty close to the ground, but worked great. The ST was a beast for towing, barely could tell the thing was back there.

If you're trailering your bike frequently, DEFINITELY look into the Pitbull trailer restraint system. No more dicking around with straps, no compressed forks, bike has full suspension travel while in transport, and it makes loading up at the end of a long track weekend a breeze.

needknees fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Aug 10, 2017

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

needknees posted:

Regarding the ST's center exhaust, Curt hitches makes a unit specifically for the ST that loops underneath it. http://www.curtmfg.com/part/11350

Looked a little goofy and was pretty close to the ground, but worked great. The ST was a beast for towing, barely could tell the thing was back there.
I asked because I had a Curt hitch on my Mustang,
and the ST seems even goofier to have a trailer behind. Lol.

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Ghostnuke posted:

Alright, here's what I've got:

Boots are gone. Gloves, backpack and rainsuit still available.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

needknees posted:

I think I did years ago in the trackday thread, lol. The trailer I have is a Midwest Industries (company that makes shor land'r boat trailers) powersports trailer. Doesnt appear they make them anymore, but it was amazingly well balanced and had a longer tongue than you usually see on small trailers. It originally had a gate, but I found the car handled it MUCH better with it removed due to significantly less wind resistance. I cobbled together a ramp that was long enough to have a easy push to the already low deck of the trailer. Before I got the Putbull TRS, I used harbor freight wheel chocks without the cross bars bolted to the trailer + a canyon dancer and plenty of straps. To allow for handlebar clearance I staggered em. Worked out awesome even for two wide handled dirtbikes.

With the Civic I got between 24 and 25 mpg, didn't really matter if I had two bikes or one. I did a rough figure on how many miles I towed bikes around with that thing and it was pushing 20k. I traded it on the FoST with 180k miles on it... And it still had the original clutch :monocle:. The short gearing was perfect for towing and didn't really need to drive it differently.

A pretty common thing to do is build a trailer kit yourself. Can buy them at most hardware stores, and I think HF has one too.

If you're trailering your bike frequently, DEFINITELY look into the Pitbull trailer restraint system. No more dicking around with straps, no compressed forks, bike has full suspension travel while in transport, and it makes loading up at the end of a long track weekend a breeze.

Thanks man. This is better info than what I get wading through most Focus specific forums.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

cursedshitbox posted:

Wiefbiek for grabs:
2007 DR650 gon 790.
CL ad: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/6238587830.html
Pics: http://imgur.com/a/QJjMi
Goonprice: 2500.

Words from the ad:
2007 DR650 36,000mi
New factory head + 790CC kit right at 30,000miles. (swallowed a valve in death valley)
TM40 carb
Acerbis tank with dual petcocks
rear racks/toprack
New highbars
stainless brake lines.
Pivot pegs, extended shifter.
heated grips
Skid plate
New tires
Lowered 1" plus -1" sargent seat. Have both kickstands. Can be raised if the new owner so wishes.
Suspension is valved/sprung for a 150lb rider.

Price drop to 2500. Found some black plastics and stock tank for it too.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Maybe this isnt the thread for this, but how do you like that 790 kit?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
it's a nice increase over stock. no power wheelies(I've not tried very hard) but it feels powerful enough.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
if you haven't already, put that DR on advrider. should sell quickly

SaucyPants
May 7, 2007

All the cool kids are watching FIM. Why aren't you?

Ghostnuke posted:

Boots are gone. Gloves, backpack and rainsuit still available.

How much for the gloves?

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

SaucyPants posted:

How much for the gloves?

It's posted above, $25.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Fieldsheer Rider 2.0 Kevlar reinforced jeans, size Men's 34/32. Barely used, I'm too loving fat. $50 shipped to continental US.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

How fat and tall are you?

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
If I could drop another 15 pounds I'd fit in 'em :argh:

Edit: Do they have pockets for kneepads? Edit2: Doesn't look like it.

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Aug 23, 2017

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

that's my size but idk if i would wear those

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

How fat and tall are you?

5'9, 210 lbs.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe

Ghostnuke posted:

Hey I just got home from my trip so I just got the boots and I confirm that they are in fact brand fuckin' new boots.

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians
Sold!

Nur_Neerg fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Sep 6, 2017

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Nur_Neerg posted:

Anyone in the Seattle area that needs a front stand, I'm selling my lightly used pit bull hybrid headlift front stand w/ an sv 650 pin on CL: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mpo/6285247914.html

Would let it go for $100 to a goon.

Paging z3n to see if this can work with a lifted superduke 1290 but I'm interested if it does

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

GriszledMelkaba posted:

Paging z3n to see if this can work with a lifted superduke 1290 but I'm interested if it does

Yeah it should work at full extension - it's the same one I have.

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

Cool then I'll take it. Ill pm the deets when i get home

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Revvik posted:

Hey I just got home from my trip so I just got the boots and I confirm that they are in fact brand fuckin' new boots.

Hey, glad you're happy with them.

I still have everything else I posted, shoot me an offer!

tngffl
May 6, 2008
Heya All. Selling my Scorpion Covert Pro riding jeans. These are literally brand new and have never been worn. They are $160 new. Say $110 shipped CONUS?

I am getting out of riding and will have some more stuff up shortly (all of which is basically brand new).

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-covert-pro-jeans

They are size 36

PAYPAL: TNGFFL@GMAIL.COM

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
I'll take 'em. Edit: aaand money sent.

tngffl posted:

Heya All. Selling my Scorpion Covert Pro riding jeans. These are literally brand new and have never been worn. They are $160 new. Say $110 shipped CONUS?

I am getting out of riding and will have some more stuff up shortly (all of which is basically brand new).

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/scorpion-covert-pro-jeans

They are size 36

PAYPAL: TNGFFL@GMAIL.COM

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 20, 2017

tngffl
May 6, 2008

Beach Bum posted:

I'll take 'em. Edit: aaand money sent.

Got it!!! Will ship tomorrow!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tngffl
May 6, 2008
A couple more items!!!

First is Throttle Gods Kevlar/Armored riding zip up hoodie. Has armor/padding in the back, shoulder and elbow/forearm area. Also his led piping for night visibility. Very lightly used. Basically like new.

Goes for $190. How about $125 shipped (or best offer).

Next up is a Kriega R25 bag. This is brand new and has never been used. Goes for $190. Would like $145 shipped (or best offer).

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kriega-r25-backpack

PAYPAL is still: TNGFFL@GMAIL.COM