Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
Everyone else here is neither fun nor bossy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
Well, obviously Literally a Bird is the chick that raised the stake, so I guess that leaves Emmy as the one we love to hate.

sorry.

Slowpoke Rodriguez has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Aug 9, 2017

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

That nearly rhymed. PYF SA-related Poetry

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

That nearly rhymed. PYF SA-related Poetry

New thread? Maybe in CC? :grin:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lowtax posted recently and he couldn't even make it through one thread with im back and gonna change before he ran away to twitter

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
I am severely disappointed in your lack of knowledge of the first girl to scream on the track. She switched up the beat of the drum.

Other achievements include riding the beat like a bicycle, being icy cold, and no one could forget how her and her girls stay fly and they love to get high.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

lowtax posted recently and he couldn't even make it through one thread with im back and gonna change before he ran away to twitter

When was the first time he did that? Like 2006? You should be used to it by now.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

deadbeat dadmin.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

I am severely disappointed in your lack of knowledge of the first girl to scream on the track. She switched up the beat of the drum.

Other achievements include riding the beat like a bicycle, being icy cold, and no one could forget how her and her girls stay fly and they love to get high.

I'm not very hip :ohdear:

e: I could quote Huey Lewis back at you if you want though

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Aug 9, 2017

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

It read a lot more like "Lowtax posts all the reasons he doesn't come back" *thread tries its hardest to hit every single one of them repeatedly per page* "Ok, bye!"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Man who owns the forums gets treated like he's the owner of the forums. Shocking.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
It's weird how much forums drama revolves around hot dogs

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

eat the hot dogs smashmouth

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TTerrible posted:

It read a lot more like "Lowtax posts all the reasons he doesn't come back" *thread tries its hardest to hit every single one of them repeatedly per page* "Ok, bye!"

yes but the reasons were "is asked questions" and "is asked to produce merchandise people are asking to buy" and "is expected to run the forums"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Gum posted:

It's weird how much forums drama revolves around hot dogs

I've heard some people put pineapple on pizzas, wear transition lens glasses and cargo shorts, drive (manual transmission) Miatas, circumcise their kids and that some even liked Batman v Superman.

It's a crazy world.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Lowtax: 'What is your utmost desire, goons?'
Goons: 'Lowtax, we wish to pay top dollar for a picture of a funny frog toy on a t-shirt. We beg you. Please!'
Lowtax: 'No.'

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Why wont this man let me berate him on the internet. Where are you going, coward.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TTerrible posted:

Why wont this man let me berate him on the internet. Where are you going, coward.

Lowtax is the one who keeps coming back saying he's going to do stuff and then not doing anything it's not like people are kidnapping him. He was just back a few months ago talking about how he was going to make new merch

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TTerrible posted:

The man who spends all day doing that himself on twitter.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WHERE is my picture of a spaceship lowtax?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TTerrible posted:

you're not actually reading what people are posting and instead just fixating on imagined persecution, so actually this is a pretty spot-on impression

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax is the deadbeat dad from angels in the outfield who promised to take us with him but he traded in his car for a motorcycle and uh sorry there's no room back there ok seeya sport

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

you're not actually reading what people are posting and instead just fixating on imagined persecution, so actually this is a pretty spot-on impression

:yeah:

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Lowtax is the deadbeat dad from angels in the outfield who promised to take us with him but he traded in his car for a motorcycle and uh sorry there's no room back there ok seeya sport

Does that make us the dumb kid who should've known better and took the sarcastic comment about "when the Angels win the pennant" literally?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Does that make us the dumb

yes

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Does that make us the dumb kid who should've known better and took the sarcastic comment about "when the Angels win the pennant" literally?

No one who's posting on something awful in 2017 is going to be an intelligent person

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rude. plenty of intelligent people are self-destructive

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

rude. plenty of intelligent people are self-destructive

:yeah:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's like being the owner of a business, and every single time you walk into a room every single customer yells "ONE TIME MY BURGER WAS MADE WRONG"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
It's like being a father and walking into the room and all your children remind you of how you're a deadbeat.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's like being a guy who runs a website and

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's like being the owner of a business, and every single time you walk into a room every single customer yells "ONE TIME MY BURGER WAS MADE WRONG"

And then the owner responds, "Ok, how about this: a special register where you can only place orders in the form of a haiku."

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

FactsAreUseless posted:

That would be an impressively shorty business yeah.

Or they have three customers total

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's like being the owner of a business

almost

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

also the business hires exclusively from prison reentry programs made to help integrate sex offenders back into the community

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

cock hero flux posted:

also the business hires exclusively from prison reentry programs made to help integrate sex offenders back into the community

Managers knew

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

FactsAreUseless posted:

This is to be expected when you show up to your burger joint once every six months

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
i kind of see it as lowtax would like to kick things back to how they were popularity-wise, but by the same token he knows he's really got better poo poo to do, being a family man now and all

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
So he took Guile's advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's like being a father and walking into the room and all your children remind you of how you're a deadbeat.

It's like a black fly in your Chardonnay, it's a free ride when you've already paid.