Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

I'm disappointed that the "raid" was probably a bunch of dudes in windbreakers and less The Raid: Redemption

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Crabtree posted:

Sorry dude, things fly so fast these days I just heard of it.

Most interesting thing is it happened the day in July he was going berserk at Jeff Sessions on Twitter about not firing McCabe

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Well it did involve a search warrant so cool that there's some teeth to Mueller's probes.

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Crabtree posted:

I am sick as gently caress of seeing that goddamn snake on every third loving license plate on all the southern minivans and truck variations I come into contact with every day. The limp-wrist strong arming doesn't even work because the snake's being squashed by the registration numbers or some dumb catchphrase!
I find it super dissonant because it was heavily used by the Weather Underground.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.

TheScott2K posted:

How does that thing know what a menu is?

Yeah, it's a dwarvish word! http://tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Baruk_Khaz%C3%A2d!_Khaz%C3%A2d_ai-m%C3%AAnu!

BlueberryCanary
Mar 18, 2016

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I'm disappointed that the "raid" was probably a bunch of dudes in windbreakers and less The Raid: Redemption

FBI raids are pretty chillax compared to DEA or CIA Raids. The FBI mainly fights white collar criminals, who tend not to operate in large groups or carry weapons. They just don't need to firepower, as cool as it is.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.
Every time I read "trans ban" I mentally insert the word "fat" in the middle.

Florida Ghost
Apr 5, 2011
I am waiting until the FBI pulls a raid on Jr. Then the tweets will flow like a river.

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002
I like to think there's a false wall in manaforts house and when the feds knocked it out it was full of shoes, wall to wall luxury women's dress and evening shoes, all haute fashion in the 80s.

And they look at manafort and back at the shoes and back at him

That's our manafort!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Florida Ghost posted:

I am waiting until the FBI pulls a raid on Jr. Then the tweets will flow like a river.

Based on that email tweet, Jr. likely has a folder "SPY STUFF HERE DO NOT OPEN".

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

More or less not a huge deal, but kind of neat this dude just won in a very Trump heavy district

https://twitter.com/TheDLCC/status/895120663064793090

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Randbrick posted:

I like to think there's a false wall in manaforts house and when the feds knocked it out it was full of shoes, wall to wall luxury women's dress and evening shoes, all haute fashion in the 80s.

That's our manafort!

This is a republican government official, "kink dungeon hidden behind portrait of jesus" is a free space

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
You know I'm really loving impressed that nobody knew they raided Manafort until today.

I saw that headline come up on my news app and thought it was happening now, honestly.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Tim Whatley posted:

More or less not a huge deal, but kind of neat this dude just won in a very Trump heavy district

Doesn't magically result in Trump being impeached so Democrats will reserve their god given right to not take it as a good sign.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

BlueberryCanary posted:

FBI raids are pretty chillax compared to DEA or CIA Raids. The FBI mainly fights white collar criminals, who tend not to operate in large groups or carry weapons. They just don't need to firepower, as cool as it is.

If you're a white collar criminal, FBI walking out with all your paperwork and computers is already plenty terrifying.

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002

DreamShipWrecked posted:

This is a republican government official, "kink dungeon hidden behind portrait of jesus" is a free space
Oh no I wasn't saying they're his shoes. I was making a marcos joke.

Now Roger Stone, that's a right winger who gets freaky. It's my favorite thing about him, that dude is a straight up swinger, he and his wife.

When I saw that picture like he was heading to a who framed Roger rabbit cosplay convention as judge doom, everyone laughed like what a character.

But I looked at that poo poo I'm like that suit he's wearing would look crazy under a back light, lile if the blue men group hosed silmer. Mhm.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Lightning Knight posted:

You know I'm really loving impressed that nobody knew they raided Manafort until today.

I saw that headline come up on my news app and thought it was happening now, honestly.

From what I have seen most raid reports come from bystanders who see agents going around buildings, since this was a private (probably gated) residence it was probably out of view.

Still, I do agree considering how leaky the admin is.

Randbrick
Sep 28, 2002
If you haven't done this yet do a search for roger stone sex, and a separate image search for the same terms.

It's a wonderful journey.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Randbrick posted:

Oh no I wasn't saying they're his shoes. I was making a marcos joke.

Now Roger Stone, that's a right winger who gets freaky. It's my favorite thing about him, that dude is a straight up swinger, he and his wife.

When I saw that picture like he was heading to a who framed Roger rabbit cosplay convention as judge doom, everyone laughed like what a character.

But I looked at that poo poo I'm like that suit he's wearing would look crazy under a back light, lile if the blue men group hosed silmer. Mhm.

I'm sure it's been posted and posted and posted, but this has come up again, so it's time to board the Goth Ms. Frizzle train to making fun of Roger Stone's outfit again. (the whole thread is good)

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/842135767363203072?lang=en

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Discendo Vox posted:

Well if we banned transfattied Trump would be deported

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Discendo Vox posted:

It makes me think "trans am ban".

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Discendo Vox posted:

This is me too. Then I realize what's actually being said, and my mood immediately sours.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Tim Whatley posted:

It's an old white guy. Picture of him alone and most would guess he's republican.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/bri_provenzano/status/895315387058802688

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Ague Proof posted:

I thought electing Hillary was too dangerous because Russia would nuke us?

As much as I align myself with the left, this is the mindset that I think pisses me off the most about the dumb-dumb left, as Sam Seder calls it: "Well sure, Trump's awful on foreign policy, but Hillary would have gotten us into a nuclear war with Russia!!!:tinfoil:"

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Randbrick posted:

That's our manafort!

Are you suggesting the Marcos' didn't pay in cash?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

What better way to stick it to the establishment that these Trump voters wanted than to just burn the entire world to the ground.

I can't believe I'm probably gonna die because some senile gently caress with launch codes starts poo poo talking some fat brat with a military.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

If you look at this graph drawn on the back of a cocktail napkin you will see that nuclear war is actually good.

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Shifty Nipples posted:

It makes me think "trans am ban".

Joe Biden would not be pleased about that

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mL of chlorinated water will be the unit of currency in the post-trump-post-apocalyptic hellscape, stock up yall

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

Calibanibal posted:

mL of chlorinated water will be the unit of currency in the post-trump-post-apocalyptic hellscape, stock up yall

Don't you mean Bitcoins, or whatever *coins are popular these days?

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Maybe Trump should ban trans fats from himself.

Dejawesp
Jan 8, 2017

You have to follow the beat!
Mueller is Droopy Master Detective.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Don't you mean Bitcoins, or whatever *coins are popular these days?

no i mean treated, potable water stored in a waterskin fashioned from a human bladder

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

DreamShipWrecked posted:

If you look at this graph drawn on the back of a cocktail napkin you will see that nuclear war is actually good.
Next, on Fox and Friends: Liberals say that nuclear war is bad, but the Democrat Harry Truman dropped two nuclear bombs! Why is the media silent on this hypocrisy?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I just realized something.

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/895283559128236033

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

idgi

Mide
Jun 2, 2009
We will use Choco Pies as a currency to battle North Korea from within

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Calibanibal posted:

no i mean treated, potable water stored in a waterskin fashioned from a human bladder

We are all the pee tape inside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

I was thinking Looten Plunder, but you've absolutely nailed it!

• Locked thread