Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Palpek posted:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/ifM6aP9.jpg:nws:

I'm the Mario afterparty. Also I'm the cosplayer fantasizing that he's a doctor repulsed by human fluids.

Or you know, wash every now and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
I wonder how I'd fit into the incel worldview. The amount of difficult to misinterpret female attention I received in school, like girls straight up asking me to go out with them or squeezing my rear end etc., is hilarious considering I never did anything with it because of a deep, unspoken (even to myself) suspicion that if she's showing interest in me she must be winding me up or there must be something wrong with her to want me.

Every speck of incel theology is morally abhorrent, logically inconsistent, asymptotic to reality garbage but I can empathize with the feeling of loss that I didn't explore romantically earlier. Not because teen girls are "purer" or any of that horseshit, God knows teens (myself especially included) are terminally stupid and awkward, but I might have let myself feel with that wide eyed teenage abandon. I can remember being cripplingly isolated and somewhat misanthropic even when I was ten but now I'm just a more experienced and brokebrained misanthrope who can't help thinking "This is all there is. The comfort of a warm body, mutually enabled self-delusion more often than not, and consciously 'building something' with somebody who's only less of a stranger than any other physically/emotionally compatible rando by sheer dint of long exposure."

SaltyJesus fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Aug 9, 2017

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Incels, or anyone really but most probably already do it by default, at bare minimum need to sit down with themselves and ask the question "Would you be interested in you?" If the answer is no (which it is), then your options are either change to make it a yes, or accept that you're going to be alone. Plenty of people do the latter, but you still have to reach an answer to that question.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

chumbler posted:

Incels, or anyone really but most probably already do it by default, at bare minimum need to sit down with themselves and ask the question "Would you be interested in you?" If the answer is no (which it is), then your options are either change to make it a yes, or accept that you're going to be alone. Plenty of people do the latter, but you still have to reach an answer to that question.

Some how I think any of these guys looking in a mirror and saying "would you gently caress me?" might end badly

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

My Linux Rig posted:

Some how I think any of these guys looking in a mirror and saying "would you gently caress me?" might end badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

chumbler posted:

Heh. What when the answer is "I barely manage to live with myself" but other people are interested? I seem to be well liked at work; I keep fit and in the past two months I've received compliments on my hair and clothes from a friend, a neighbor, and some colleagues on different occasions so I know I'm not a cave troll (though one of the first things I did when I moved into this apartment is to throw out the only wall mirror and buy a small one that I can put away so I don't have to look at myself when not necessary); I'm well traveled and I've picked up a few conventionally attractive hobbies (foreign languages, guitar, cooking - I occasionally get complimented on those too, or asked for help translating / to prepare a dish for events etc.) before I realized that all the self-improvement in the world won't regrow whatever piece of my soul atrophied long ago. I still work hard to get better at all of it but mostly for my own satisfaction and some lingering, mistaken sense that simply getting better at stuff so people are "interested in me" means anything when I can barely bring myself to talk to people outside of professional situations or being office-sociable.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

SaltyJesus posted:

Heh. What when the answer is "I barely manage to live with myself" but other people are interested? I seem to be well liked at work; I keep fit and in the past two months I've received compliments on my hair and clothes from a friend, a neighbor, and some colleagues on different occasions so I know I'm not a cave troll (though one of the first things I did when I moved into this apartment is to throw out the only wall mirror and buy a small one that I can put away so I don't have to look at myself when not necessary); I'm well traveled and I've picked up a few conventionally attractive hobbies (foreign languages, guitar, cooking - I occasionally get complimented on those too, or asked for help translating / to prepare a dish for events etc.) before I realized that all the self-improvement in the world won't regrow whatever piece of my soul atrophied long ago. I still work hard to get better at all of it but mostly for my own satisfaction and some lingering, mistaken sense that simply getting better at stuff so people are "interested in me" means anything when I can barely bring myself to talk to people outside of professional situations or being office-sociable.

Nice humble brags

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
I know they're humble brags, I don't know how to put it in a way that doesn't make me sound like an rear end in a top hat but my question is genuine, the point is that I've taken every advice this thread usually gives and worked on each of them until they started showing results (ie. positive feedback) but it didn't change pretty much anything about my social life. I've even tried therapy with a few different professionals with results in other areas but not that.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

SaltyJesus posted:

I know they're humble brags, I don't know how to put it in a way that doesn't make me sound like an rear end in a top hat but my question is genuine, the point is that I've taken every advice this thread usually gives and worked on each of them until they started showing results (ie. positive feedback) but it didn't change pretty much anything about my social life. I've even tried therapy with a few different professionals with results in other areas but not that.

Yes, but how's your canthal tilt

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!
45 degrees, the axes my eyes are on meet orthogonally as God intended

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

SaltyJesus posted:

You sound just uninterested in relationships then, which is fine. I'm not really seeing the issue here.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SaltyJesus posted:

Yeah, I get you. I feel that way sometimes too but the whole removing mirrors so you don't have to look at yourself is kinda weird and makes me think that you might want to revisit professional help.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lazorexplosion posted:

Would you do it? Would you exchange healthcare and human rights for a life of adventure and intense, unneutered emotions and feelings?

Am I a noble or a serf in this scenario?

Although honestly it probably was lovely for nobles too relative to modern standards of living.

SaltyJesus
Jun 2, 2011

Arf!

chumbler posted:

You sound just uninterested in relationships then, which is fine. I'm not really seeing the issue here.

I would like to be less brokebrained to the point where I can make a genuine connection on any level with the people interested in me. It turns out relationships are a two way street (who knew) and others' opinions of me are much easier to change than my own attitude towards myself and other people. I always thought the latter would just work itself out. Even if you mend everything repulsive about yourself you can still (unwillingly) push everyone away because that's the only thing you know.

SaltyJesus fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 9, 2017

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Yeah I've heard nobles really didn't have it that great either comparative to modern standards of living in industrialized countries, what with poor plumbing, medicine, hygienic knowledge, etc. Material wealth is certainly nice, but it can only buy you things that are, uh, available.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

My Linux Rig posted:

It might, one dude I knew wouldn't stop talking about his lovely love life and lovely opinions on women

Year later he started smoking pot, got a gf, and seems a lot happier now

Maybe all these guys need are some dank nugs

It does. I used to be fat dead and gay but now Im doing dabs with my girlfriend and we're both hot but also both have terminally broken brains

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

salty Jesus posted:

would like to be less brokebrained to the point where I can make a genuine connection on any level with the people interested in me

You do have to honestly assess what you really want from other people, figure out what "genuine connection" looks like for you, and recognize it will likely take far more work than you expected to get it. I had a lot of false starts in accumulating the small handful of deep, "genuine" friendships and relationships I've had/have.

They were good practice, and it's worth understanding that just because a relationship is shallow, or short lived, doesn't mean it's pointless.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

PetraCore posted:

Yeah I've heard nobles really didn't have it that great either comparative to modern standards of living in industrialized countries, what with poor plumbing, medicine, hygienic knowledge, etc. Material wealth is certainly nice, but it can only buy you things that are, uh, available.

would rather be a broke rando in modern times than the richest person in a time before central air or heating

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

Brother Entropy posted:

would rather be a broke rando in modern times than the richest person in a time before central air or heating

Reminder that Pope Clement VI initially survived the Black Death by surrounding himself with huge constantly burning torches to burn away evil (which coincidentally also kept rats and fleas away lest they become crispy.)

I mean he later decided this was bullshit and started directly supervising the care of the dead, sick, and dying, so probably he just had a bomb immune system.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The first step is to shut down planned parenthood (and any gov subsidized healthcare for SLOOTS).

The second step is to destroy restrictions that force insurance companies to charge men and women equivalent monthly premiums (despite women's gyno problems and birthing costing much more than a gentleman's healthcare).

The third step is charging femoids a added services tax at the county, state, and federal level to offset the cost of gov services for femoids. It takes money to investigate your false stalker or rape accusations, rescue you from automobile accidents caused by your poor motor skills, and support your medicaid-sucking spawn after Chad or Tyrone leaves you.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The goverment owes me 4.135.000$ for inceldom reparations

I calculated today how much $ do they exactly owe me. After 11 years of inceldom since the age of 16= 4015 days X 1000$ reparations per day=4.015.000$ in total + the 120 irl rejections of my fellow countryfemales (i am generous so i will not count the thousands of internet rejections) x 1000$ each rejection so that gives us in total 4.135.000$ that they OWE me and the funny thing is that they have the audacity to DEMAND me pay taxes and SERVE their army?Just loving LOL. I will never pay taxes and will also never fight or die for this traitorous country.

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

The next step is incel refugee boats to non-Feminist countries.

I wish I could fill up a big boat of all of you and set sail for Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia, and we could leave behind all these disgusting Western whores.

Snafe
Oct 5, 2010

Is it secret, is it Snafe?

lazorexplosion posted:

The next step is incel refugee boats to non-Feminist countries.

I wish I could fill up a big boat of all of you and set sail for Eastern Europe or Southeast Asia, and we could leave behind all these disgusting Western whores.

Hahaha surely though, even this would fail. They would all complain about lovely internet speeds, non Americanised food, and the fact that people don't speak fluent English. Incels would eventually come crawling back to wherever they originated from.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
It wasn't just limited by what was available, it was also limited by their understanding on how to prepare food and the traditions. Eating meat was forbidden on many days due to church and since it wasn't understood what caused food to make you sick, the preparation methods could be somewhat bizarre.

I seem to remember that english boiled every single vegetable and fruit, as raw plant would make any eater extremely sick. They were probably covered in pig poo poo anyway. Hope you like bread, soup, salted cod and pickles. So many pickles. Distillation was also figured out kinda late so it was just beer and bad wines.

And that one idiot wanted to be a soldier.

Order two Super Cheese Double Meat Explosion pizzas, a bottle of Jimmy Bean, a tub of ice cream and put Barnyard College Anal Orgy 17 on and you would probably sicken the most decadent nobles with your excess and perversions.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Are there Slavic incels? Are they called squats?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That ones a little chewy

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

lazorexplosion posted:

The goverment owes me 4.135.000$ for inceldom reparations

I calculated today how much $ do they exactly owe me. After 11 years of inceldom since the age of 16= 4015 days X 1000$ reparations per day=4.015.000$ in total + the 120 irl rejections of my fellow countryfemales (i am generous so i will not count the thousands of internet rejections) x 1000$ each rejection so that gives us in total 4.135.000$ that they OWE me and the funny thing is that they have the audacity to DEMAND me pay taxes and SERVE their army?Just loving LOL. I will never pay taxes and will also never fight or die for this traitorous country.

Hahaha why do they think they deserve $1000 a day when most of them are too chickenshit to even work 3 or 4 hours a day at minimum.

Anyway enjoy going to prison for tax evasion.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

K this one sucks

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

PetraCore posted:

Hahaha why do they think they deserve $1000 a day when most of them are too chickenshit to even work 3 or 4 hours a day at minimum.

Anyway enjoy going to prison for tax evasion.

I like how he bothered to make this whole calculation starting with the random number of $1,000 per day. Yeah you deserve to be paid as much as a surgeon for not having sex :psyduck: How many more "incels" would suddenly pop into existence if it were this profitable..?

Yet another brilliant plan with no obvious problems at all.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

green chicken feet posted:

I like how he bothered to make this whole calculation starting with the random number of $1,000 per day. Yeah you deserve to be paid as much as a surgeon for not having sex :psyduck: How many more "incels" would suddenly pop into existence if it were this profitable..?

Yet another brilliant plan with no obvious problems at all.

Paying them what they're worth ends up in negative numbers and bankruptcy court.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

PetraCore posted:

Yeah, even ignoring modern medicine and such, most of the stuff we use now like cars and computers are simply not there. Now one might think, as a medieval noble I get to murder and rape my subjects for fun, which for the incel cultists might seem nice. But then why are you wishing to be an old timey noble instead a Russian oligarch or something?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Snafe posted:

Hahaha surely though, even this would fail. They would all complain about lovely internet speeds, non Americanised food, and the fact that people don't speak fluent English. Incels would eventually come crawling back to wherever they originated from.
They would fail because women don't date losers in those parts of the world either and even arranged marriages are reserved for men that can offer something of value to the family.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

All of this is the best, but this is the best of the best.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/6sn2vu/rtinder_is_seeing_the_blackpill_to_the_top/

https://np.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/6slt38/guy_pretends_to_be_a_child_molester_on_tinder_to/

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

They constantly seemed stunned by the revelation that some women want to gently caress extremely attractive people. Wow, it's almost like women are people or something.

Somehow this makes it women's fault that women don't want to gently caress unattractive people who also happen to be mentally ill, socially repulsive, jobless, stay at home shut ins who are incapable of love or empathy, hate the entire female gender and are looking for a combination of passive sex doll and mother figure.

They never seem to make any headway into cracking this mystery.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

These are seriously some of the funniest "first world problems" ever. Disturbing too.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Snafe posted:

I'm now trying to imagine these manbabies meeting their perfect woman who brings them the dinner she cooked by herself, and it includes sauerkraut and pickled beets.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

These just keep getting worse. This isn't even kind of funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
is that loving runescape

• Locked thread