Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

The Nastier Nate posted:

#khive sounds like a thing where old rich white dudes pay "millienial consultants"to meme their annoitned candidates.

Who the gently caress is gonna get excited about a first term senator that's not running for president

she's running for president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Dem primary 2020 will probably be like GOP primary 2016 with everyone and their mother throwing their hat in the ring, which IMO is probably a good thing.

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Every cretin who has spread this meme needs to reckon with how it uses "#KHole," a rape culture and homophobic term popular among dudebros.

@SenSanders when will you denounce this?

@DoomptasticBake, please stop uyour cowardly efforts to defame these delicious animal tranquilizers.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Dem primary 2020 will probably be like GOP primary 2016 with everyone and their mother throwing their hat in the ring, which IMO is probably a good thing.

wonder who the dem version of JEB! will be

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
What's the deal with all these self-righteous right-of-center libs who claim, kicking and screaming, to be progressives. This is like when someone gets absorbed by The Thing and then have no idea that they have become The Thing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Agean90 posted:

ZUCK!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Vox Nihili posted:

I hope we get such a big clown car that CNN has to have 2 kiddie tables

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

yuck

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

Agean90 posted:

JEB! will change parties to the Democrats and the DNC will throw themselves at his feet.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I think he will drop out early once things actually get serious, but he has enough money to JEB! himself so fingers crossed!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

please like

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Agean90 posted:

it's going to be either zuck fuckerberg or booker or patrick.

some people seem to think if hillary runs again she would also underwhelm Jeb!ishly but i think that underrates how much she still would be able to capture the party and how she's still the most popular politician among dem power elites

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
kamala round me a familiar face is
worn out places, worn out bases
bright and early for presidential races
going nowhere, going nowhere

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

christ his campaign logo is going to be the loving thumbs up

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Agean90 posted:

booker or harris

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
booker is going to be walker 2.0, a dude with a lot of money that flames out in a month because he's a dork

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jeb! will be the Jeb! of the 2020 Democratic Primary.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

it owns how booker was dumb enough to take kushner's money and think "well he was a democrat then and i'm keeping it" would work

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Vox Nihili posted:

Yeah, it will dilute the establishment vote and lead to someone the base likes getting nominated, just like the GOP primary.

Pity we won't live long enough to see that though.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Rand alPaul posted:

Jeb! will be the Jeb! of the 2020 Democratic Primary.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

tom perez is the jeb! of the democrats

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Feldegast42 posted:

Yeah, it will dilute the establishment vote and lead to someone the base likes getting nominated, just like the GOP primary.

Pity we won't live long enough to see that though.

lol if a leftist wins they're going to either undermine them at every turn, and then run away from them in their own elections (bc the dems want their seats, but not leftism); or they're going to support like bloomberg or something

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
If Bernie announces, I think the donors will coalesce around one establishment candidate very quickly after seeing what happened to the GOP last year. If he stays out, it'll be a clown car.

Disclaimer: IANAL[anyard]

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

The Little Kielbasa posted:

If Bernie announces, I think the donors will coalesce around one establishment candidate very quickly after seeing what happened to the GOP last year. If he stays out, it'll be a clown car.

counterpoint there's gonna be a dozen idiots who are like "well if i win 3 states then i could pull all the donors to my side" and it remains a clown car like the gop race because i bet you every single person who even thought about running for prez on the dem side sees trump in his current situation and is going "holy poo poo i can be prrez if i just make it out of the primary alive"

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Shear Modulus posted:

christ his campaign logo is going to be the loving thumbs up

thumbs up for zuck!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Every rich moron who isn't a politician now thinks he can be president so I don't think primaries will be 'normal' for a few cycles.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Every rich moron who isn't a politician now thinks he can be president so I don't think primaries will be 'normal' for a few cycles.

Elizabeth Holmes 2020

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

paging the kardashians

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Mark Cuban baby!

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
The next primaries are probably going to be weird clown cars.

The ones after will hopefully be weird because guillotines are in fashion.

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTWsjxvb7Nw

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

The Little Kielbasa posted:

If Bernie announces I hope to have enough money to donate 27 dollars every month his campaign is up.

Tons of people will do it too, it'll be pretty fun

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Iron Twinkie posted:

JEB! will change parties to the Democrats and the DNC will throw themselves at his feet.

Cuck Yeah!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/JStein_Vox/status/895471755271196672

L O goddamn motherfucking L

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Hey, I was going to post that! Also, this just shows why libs need to bullied.

Crowsbeak has issued a correction as of 03:53 on Aug 10, 2017

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
I'm more interested in the person that goes around handicapping people

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

they've got to be loving with us

Agnosticnixie
Jan 6, 2015
I would be amazingly surprised if a big donor's kid didn't find a way to fail up.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

anime was right posted:

lol if a leftist wins they're going to either undermine them at every turn, and then run away from them in their own elections (bc the dems want their seats, but not leftism); or they're going to support like bloomberg or something

That's why we primary the gently caress out of nearly every Democrat in the party so they have nowhere to run

Go full Stalin on the bitches (ok don't shoot them, but definitely kill their political careers if they don't convert)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

yes ossoff, known loser, please tell us how to win you loving loser

• Locked thread