Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
this however, this is me

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/895457431500709888

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

i need a favor from u if u could

could u take this image and weedify it...maybe change the island of guam to a giant doobie or something like that idk i have faith in u so chefs choice is fine by me :)

maybe change the guam seal to

ill be in ur debt if so (and i dont forget such acts of charity and kindness...i have a loooooooong memory), but no rush ofc...

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 04:41 on Aug 10, 2017

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

holy poo poo its savage they still butchered the rest

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/SuzyQ76022/status/895299285692153856

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Thatim posted:

post anal

i bet u do tim

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Former Everything posted:

I have a corgi meme and she is a fat stumpy idiot

i like corgis it's like someone got halfway through making a dog and just went :effort:

Thatim posted:

Deadgoon is a bot and has no posting brand. He is getting quoted once every 30 posts.

I got a PhD in post analysis fwiw

dr. dogie

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Dogie Howzer, M.D.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/nsilverberg/status/895458243098443776

fly me to the goons
and let me play around dc
let me know what life is like with-
out a wife and child

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

my dog is a stray and his prey drive is goddamned bananas, I cannot let him off the leash but can eventually catch him if I do because he also compulsively wants to mark his territory every 10 feet

Who doesn't want to piss on everything, hell thats downright Presidential behavior.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Yinlock posted:

i tried this with no avatar but your posting brand can't really advance beyond a certain point without an av, unless you're extremely terrible like deadgoon

my posting brand is based entirely on my avatar, because lord knows the poo poo i actually post isn't noteworthy in any way

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

the fact that alex jones' national debut was ranting into an animated roving car speaker during art house film Waking Life is really what convinced me we're in a simulation

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

GobiasIndustries posted:

Who doesn't want to piss on everything, hell thats downright Presidential behavior.

if he was made President it would be the dawn of a very dark era for squirrels

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Weeping Wound posted:

today's meal was chicken tortilla soup and corn on the cob

still haven't gotten elotes down yet but it's getting there!!!

i had a dank af gyro that was worth smelling like tzatziki sauce all afternoon

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/845810881896198144

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

Doobie Highzer, W.(EE)D.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chokes McGee posted:

the fact that alex jones' national debut was ranting into an animated roving car speaker during art house film Waking Life is really what convinced me we're in a simulation

lol wron g

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

lamo at being able ot eat icee cream after sseeing encrusted grease on the sides of pipes and air fille condoms bubbling downstream

hey that grease is still good

stick it in a pan, get it poppin' and throw in some pickles. best meal i've every had and i only threw up 5 times

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thank you kindly, i owe u one of something...

bloody nora, its brilliant!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mariana Horchata posted:

thank you kindly, i owe u one of something...

bert robergt is in my good books

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

since none of it is classified, i wonder if the propaganda folder could be foiaed.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i want to watch a reality show where baloogan, mariana horchata, and -brad have to compete to be that San Francisco couple's dogsitter/stylist/helicopter mom

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

lmao I drove by there on the way home from work

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Chokes McGee posted:

my favorite Alex Jones moment was when he ducked into the bushes to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove and walked five miles through the forest while the guy he came with just walked in the front gate

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

passionate dongs posted:

the sad truth is those rich ppl are 100% self aware and they will get a person who fulfills their needs and that person is going better employed than many ppl doing similar work

they are probably ad and marketing execs

And they will forget the Schedule H tax and receive an unpleasant surprise a few years down the line.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Chokes McGee posted:

now do one with :thunk:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

bert robergt is in my good books

oh u dont have 2 tell me

summer mvp most def

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

my fav Alex Jones story was when he said he couldn't remember any of the details of his children's lives because he had a big bowl of chili

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

i want to watch a reality show where baloogan, mariana horchata, and -brad have to compete to be that San Francisco couple's dogsitter/stylist/helicopter mom

and if there is the slightest indication that they are trying to lose or otherwise get off the show, they are executed by lethal injection

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

deep state wolfpack awooooo

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

since none of it is classified, i wonder if the propaganda folder could be foiaed.

attn all journos reading this thread

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Joementum posted:

my favorite Alex Jones moment was when he ducked into the bushes to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove and walked five miles through the forest while the guy he came with just walked in the front gate

lmao what

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lord of Pie posted:

lmao I drove by there on the way home from work

nice u must be set 4 life now!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
i would like entry into the brohemian grove, where totally raddical bros have been directing the world through dietary supplements and party drinking games

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

i am kind of entertaining the thought/beginning to worry that the Time Feels Slower And Somehow Not thing is an artifact of, say, heightened resolution of record-keeping or w/e, some star trek technobabble thing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

and the other guy swears up and down that bohemian grove is normal and totally un interesteing and is a total shill for the world order today then he "died naturally"

so yeah suck on that dow joeindustrial

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

seconding that baloogan is completely invisible to me now, reading by avs means i'll have to retrain myself and uh i'm not sure i

i dont want to say mean things

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

im really depressed tonight

i feel like im never gonna amount to anything in life

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

my fav Alex Jones story was when he said he couldn't remember any of the details of his children's lives because he had a big bowl of chili

totats ottoasto thats totally noramla

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/sethamandel/status/895477063460823040

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao if you still believe there is some world controlling cabal in the President Trump timeline

• Locked thread