Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

sorry you guys dont live near decent sushi places

gently caress man id order sushi just to get the wasabi and soy and ginger bits god drat that poo poo is good

i used 2 werk next 2 one and ate there about 3/5 days a week...im sure its influenced my postings, amongst other things.

also hot take, for regular mid-grade maki roll salmon > tuna :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
rum police

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler

juche avocado posted:

gotta finally get this off my chest: the 1x1px white square at the bottom right of :3: gets me somewhere deep & foundational

:aaaaa:

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Open Phones, Part 1 Telephone lines were open for viewer comments on President Trump’s warning to North Korea that “they will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen” should they make further threats against the U.S.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zas posted:

does a dog have buddha nature

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mariana Horchata posted:

i used 2 werk next 2 one and ate there about 3/5 days a week...im sure its influenced my postings, amongst other things.

also hot take, for regular mid-grade maki roll salmon > tuna :colbert:

yeah i have mercury poisoning too but its because i like takin gmy rear end temperature with vintage thermormeters

ill try the maki next time. ive been branching out to different fish from tuna at my local place

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tuna must be nude as the news 2 be properly enjoyed in the raw...in mass consumption of it in such a low form is very wasteful and ecologically threatening

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Baloogan posted:

imma catholic
and im proudly a catholic

Behold the Lamb of God, behold him who takes away the sins of the world. Blessed are those called to the supper of the Lamb.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

calls start at 11 minutes in

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

A rare tailed sploot :3:

Yes hello I am the rum police please hand it over

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

its not there is it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sushi snobbery is kinda dumb tho...i just love stuffing myself with beer and raw sea creatures until i have difficulty walking and forming complete sentences

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
loogs you strike me as the kinda guy who would say "and also with you" really loudly while everyone else is saying "and with your spirit"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Through him, with him, in him, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, all glory and honor is yours, almighty Father, forever and ever.

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

i found it, but I'm not telling anyone.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

its not there is it

it is...took me a minute though and now I can't stop thinking good dog

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i used to sing in the choir

then puberty happened and i broke my nose playing basketball

tho im finally getting my nose fixed this september :toot:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zyla posted:

its not there is it

8th column third row down going diagonal down and right.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter posted:

loogs you strike me as the kinda guy who would say "and also with you" really loudly while everyone else is saying "and with your spirit"

but what about saying "Lord, I am not worthy to receive you" instead of "Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof"

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Chunky Salsa posted:

A rare tailed sploot :3:

Yes hello I am the rum police please hand it over

yeah his litter mates and all the dogs from his breeder have tails.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

cheers
i took a second sip of wine

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

it is...took me a minute though and now I can't stop thinking good dog

ah i see it now

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Mariana Horchata posted:

sushi snobbery is kinda dumb tho...i just love stuffing myself with beer and raw sea creatures until i have difficulty walking and forming complete sentences

yes. fresh raw urchin especially

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Zyla posted:

its not there is it

look around the first O in goog along the crease line. assuming diagonals are allowed

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

cumshitter posted:

wait did they change that. is it not and also with you anymore?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

forgive me Jeb!

:negative:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Mr. Nice! posted:

8th column third row down going diagonal down and right.

whoa spoilers

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Be careful because if you cultivate your Buddhist conduct exceptionally well evil demons and sinister taoist wizards will want to try and eat you to obtain immortality.

Buy a monkey they can help with this.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zyla posted:

also baloogan, I grew up Roman Catholic, went to mass every sunday, was an Altar Boy.

One of my fellow altar boys at the time was hosed in the rectory after school for two years before people found out about it and the priest and principal of the school were quickly relocated.

after that buddhism was my calling

lol i grew up roman catholic and my dad had a mid life crisis and became one hell of a buddist robes and all and my mom is like, hella militant atheist who hates every single woman in politics

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i was confirmed as a catholic but i never went to any of the classes. my uncle was a deacon and he was supposed to teach me but he had like 5 kids so that didnt pan out and all i got was a quick walk through his church and then he said,

"cumshitter, you see those symbols? those are alpha and omega. that means beginning and the end. oh wait the father is calling me ill be back" and then he didnt come back so i just wandered around aimlessly until my mom picked me up

three weeks later my mom woke me up early one day and shes like, "cumshitter we're going to church." which i thought was odd cus we didnt go often. then as were at church (im 12 at this point) all these 8 year olds line up to get communion and my mom starts elbowing me out of the pew because apparently this was my graduation ceremony. i resisted at first because i didnt felt like i had earned it but then i was eh gently caress it and thats how i got confirmed.

sometimes i go to church with my family and i see people who i know are pre-converts in the catholic training program and im just like "lol you wish you had this dry rear end wafer stuck to the roof of your mouth bitch"

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

when I was a kid in the Catholic Archdiocese of Baltimore, the missal had both the Nicene Creed and the Apostle's Creed in it and we kids always wanted to say the Apostle's Creed because it had the word "Hell" in it (a cuss word!)

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Ramc posted:

Be careful because if you cultivate your Buddhist conduct exceptionally well evil demons and sinister taoist wizards will want to try and eat you to obtain immortality.

i exceptionally don't like or trust monkeys

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also hates every english person ever
which is p fukin bizzare imo as we're anglo as gently caress

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

hosed in the rectory or hosed in the rectum

Ramc
May 4, 2008

Bringing your thread to a screeching halt, guaranteed.

Zyla posted:

i exceptionally don't like or trust monkeys

To be perfectly honest even Sanzang doesn't trust or listen to Monkey.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chunky Salsa posted:

I really don't want to get into it because I'm the non-confrontational type personally, but your attitude of "Oh everyone else in this thread lives a life of comfort and they're just complaining about the most basic poo poo" gets on my nerves

lol neoliberal ive had nothing but like, high quality cheeses and expensive scotch all day today

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Ramc posted:

as a sinister taoism wizardry feminist,

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Zas posted:

wait did they change that. is it not and also with you anymore?

back in 2011 they changed a bunch of the English mass to be a more accurate translation of the pre-Vatican II Latin version

in Latin the response from the laity was "et cum spiritu tuo" which literally means "and with your spirit" so it was always a little weird that after Vatican II they went with "and also with you" in English

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also lamo at being a goon for less than a year and not realizing like 90% of the peeps in these threads are either rich kids at university or peeps making 6+ figgies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Sup tricolor bud

E: Hell yeah corgi snype

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 05:32 on Aug 10, 2017

• Locked thread