Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

quote:

“Plopam pepperonus!” you cry, and cast the spell that conjures a single loose nipple.

With a flash and a squish, a brand-new individual nipple appears over your desk and flops onto the wood with a deli sound. This one seems male, but it’s hard to say.

im dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

gently caress.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Don't forget the achievements!

Also Clickhole has some good stuff on their social media pages

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Electric Phantasm posted:

Also Clickhole has some good stuff on their social media pages

And their best ever:

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I just beat Mr. Circle goes to shape city and holy crap what a weird clickventure. This UI is truly the worst. A man tells you that you can teleport if you change the url and I guess that's true but nothing even interesting happens if you jump into the tiger cages or the diseased star man who is begging to not be in a zoo.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
Longtime Residents Worry Roommate With Well-Paid Job Slowly Gentrifying Apartment

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Local Dipshit Planning On Fighting Trump Administration Through Art

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!

Hudson, NY is definitely where a guy like this would live. The Onion knows their stuff.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

my god clickhole

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Hey, another article about me! Man 20 Minutes Into Organizing Shelves Becomes Grimly Aware Of What Chaos He Has Wrought

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

I think their posts about the everyday events in the lives of regular people as though they're newsworthy are my favourite

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

morallyobjected posted:

I think their posts about the everyday events in the lives of regular people as though they're newsworthy are my favourite

Same. I love the 'at press time' bits at the end most of all.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

PR Nightmare: Make-A-Wish Accidentally Sent A Costumed Hero Named Terminally Ill Spider-Man To A Healthy Kid’s House And Asked The Child To Comfort Him In His Final Hours

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
5 Of My Father’s Funerals Where He Turned Out To Be Alive And In Attendance, And 2 Funerals Where He Was Actually Dead

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Single 34-Year-Old Man Hasn’t Said Full Sentence Aloud Outside Work Hours In Past 3 Months

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I didn't know the onion did articles on something awful

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Master Diplomat: Pundits Have Noted Similarities Between Trump’s N. Korea Statements And JFK’s Iconic ‘Prepare To Be Radioactive Skeletons, Motherfuckers’ Speech That De-escalated The Cuban Missile Crisis

quote:

JFK knew that he had to deliver a precise, carefully crafted message to peacefully end the standoff, so he went on national television and vowed to “wipe Cuba off the goddamn map with a hellfire tsunami that’ll char Havana into a glowing ash heap” and “turn every last Cuban man, woman, child, and pet dog into a red-hot screaming skeleton, you better loving believe it.” Firm and calm in his delivery, he went on to say that after he bombed Cuba he would “pay a personal visit to the smoldering rubble to piss all over Fidel’s corpse and plant an American flag in his empty eye socket” and then “nuke the junk-rear end country all over again just for shits and giggles.”

onion has been :allears: recently

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
Staffer Investigating Puddle Of Slime On Floor Looks Up To Discover Coworker Cocooned In Bannon Ooze

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Today was a great day for The Onion and ClickPatriothole.

Our Brave Savior: Donald Trump Is Working TIRELESSLY To Return The Precious White Orbs Obama STOLE From The FURIOUS Dwarf King That Lives Under America

Man Surveys Party For Next Group To Silently Stand In

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh no!
Authorities Confirm North Korea Now Has Missile Capable Of Hitting Sam Waterston’s House

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
Feminists Don’t Want To Admit It, But It’s Actually Biological Gender Differences That Keep Women From Succeeding In My Meticulously Engineered Mega-Labyrinth

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

"Women’s and men’s brains are obviously not functionally interchangeable. If they were, why would so many more women than men be unwilling to slay the guards who block the false door at the end of Hallway 367? I doubt liberals have an answer to that question, and I would challenge them to let go of their precious identity politics and admit that men are simply more assertive than women, and they more often complete my set of Herculean tasks for that reason."

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
I only just noticed the great spam footers on Point & Clickbait articles.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Charlottesville Suspect Might Have Received Tacit Support From High-Level Government Figure

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010
My Republican Colleagues Must Condemn Racist Violence And Recommit Themselves To Peacefully Passing Racist Laws

:stonklol:

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
What is Trump's Relationship With White Nationalism?

The Onion posted:

Q: What is his position on monuments memorializing Civil War veterans?

A: Trump has been consistently in favor of Confederate statues despite a historical antipathy toward losers.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Good to see that Sad Kevin is still finding success in today's political climate!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Just a pic, but: Trump Warns Removing Confederate Statues Could Be Slippery Slope To Eliminating Racism Entirely

Bash Trump All You Want, But I’d Like To See You Make It Through A Statement On Infrastructure Without Veering Off To Condone White Supremacy Once Or Twice

Inferior
Oct 19, 2012

Be Vigilant!! George Soros Has A Second Ticket To A Screening Of ‘Baby Driver’ And Just Declared That The Most Violent Leftist Will Get To Go With Him!

Patriothole posted:

This threat is REAL. The violence is IMMINENT. The seats are RESERVED, and they RECLINE.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Qué Triste: Nadie Puede Salir De Esta Oficina Porque Hay Un Vampiro Enfrente De La Puerta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl1lh6irupE

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012
Next-Level Gaming: The New ‘Call Of Duty’ Will Penalize Players For Shooting Nazis Who Are Actually Very Fine People

"Instead of just blasting away at every enemy soldier, players will have to consider whether each individual Nazi might be an otherwise decent person who just happens to be fighting alongside some real bad apples."

:eyepop:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The MSJ posted:

Qué Triste: Nadie Puede Salir De Esta Oficina Porque Hay Un Vampiro Enfrente De La Puerta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl1lh6irupE

¡Ay, Dios mio!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

Health Experts Recommend Stopping Whatever You're Doing Right Now

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/898207550830559232

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Man In Center Of Political Spectrum Under Impression He Less Obnoxious
:vince:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Dammit I was just coming here to post this one! :argh:

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

‘My Work Here Is Done,’ Smiles Contented Bannon Before Bursting Into Millions Of Spores

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:cry:

i kinda hope they continue his alien evolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Science FTW! NASA Astronomers Said Monday’s Solar Eclipse Will Be Awesome For Anyone Who Loves Looking At Stupid loving Black Circles