Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/KristinaWebb/status/895677431767588865

https://twitter.com/TomNamako/status/895743494353977349

marshmonkey fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Aug 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/895749784018886657

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Kaboobi posted:

ahahaha, that username and that picture

Haha I see he's already on that wingnut welfare.

For real though gently caress this piece of poo poo.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

If only there was a word for someone who takes abuse and humiliation, and then asks for more.

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com
So when all of these experienced and knowledgeable diplomats are being sent home, Trump's saying he straight-up planning on firing them rather than reassigning them. And he's very happy about that.

That's kind of hosed up, right?

coyo7e
Aug 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Kaboobi posted:

trump's new and improved plan is to lock kim jong un in a room, close all the windows, and turn on a fan
There is absolutely no way he knows enough about Korea to even have ever heard of that, dude.

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

RIP Jeff Lord: He pooped on his own desk.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Deified Data posted:

What's the weird discoloration around his mouth?

Sucking Trump dick?

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Good. That guy was a shitbird anyway.

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

It's almost like CNN should stop hiring partisan hacks who don't operate in good faith because they think it's objective journalism.

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/895750376275791872

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Ague Proof posted:

If only there was a word for someone who takes abuse and humiliation, and then asks for more.

In case you're implying it's "cuck", it's not. The word is "masochist"

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Deified Data posted:

looks like the barest hint of a tan

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i have a goddamn erection at the president tweeting out a crappy video with a song by a draft dodger as the soundtrack.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Reminder that Trump tweeted the ban because he misunderstood the scroll from the raven Paul Ryan sent about banning funding for trans surgery

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Apparently the 50% of Republicans support Trump suspending an election had questions prior to that specific point talking about voter fraud, basically priming people to fear it, hence why such a strong response. So, take it with a grain of salt.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Deified Data posted:

It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

coyo7e posted:

There is absolutely no way he knows enough about Korea to even have ever heard of that, dude.

I wouldn't be so sure. A fan is basically a very small wind turbine and Trump knows how dangerous they are.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

haveblue posted:

It is by the juice of saphosoylent that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

Trump just mentioned he was "very disappointed" with Mitch McConnell at a press conference.

This feels like a good play for Trump, whose absolute ignorance on all legislative topics meant he provided no leadership on health care. Mitch is not amazingly popular with his Senate delegation at the moment and nationally McConnell is maybe the only politician with worse numbers than Trump, so he makes a good scapegoat.

As for Trump's ability to get anything done, it is another self-broadside to that.

Giggy
Jan 22, 2010

Ague Proof posted:

I wouldn't be so sure. A fan is basically a very small wind turbine and Trump knows how dangerous they are.

He also knows you should never leave a fan on when your sleeping cause it will suck the oxygen out of the air and kill you.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Jeffrey Lord will have a cushy job on Fox News by the end of the month.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

They should have fired this gently caress after his first appearance.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

she and kayleigh shoulda been gone loving ages ago.

also lol i just looked it up and she's slightly younger than me at 29. why do all these conservative blondes look older than they are i would pegged her for mid 30s with a couple of brats easy.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

How bad did you have to be to get fired from gulags?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

haveblue posted:

It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a warning.

If that dude has any acquaintance with the juice of Sappho, I'd be very surprised.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

farraday posted:

RIP Jeff Lord: He pooped on his own desk.

As much as I'm happy about this, I do find it odd that CNN will put up with these assholes spewing thinly-veiled white supremacism for months, but as soon as anyone says magical Nazi words, well, that's a bridge too loving far.

Like, maybe the same impulse that made Lord think that tweet was a good idea is responsible for all the reprehensible poo poo he's said in the past two years, which people have been complaining about, and CNN has seen fit to ignore. After all the poo poo he's done, why is this the straw that breaks the camel's back?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

I look forward to Jeffrey Lord, White House communication director.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Tayter Swift posted:

This is seven pages of fanfiction and it ended up on the President's desk.

From the excerpts, it sounds like Breivik manifesto fanfiction.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Your Taint posted:

Jeffrey Lord will have a cushy job on Fox News by the end of the month.

i think actual nazism is juuuuuuuuuuuust over the line for fox

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

evilweasel posted:

You have more faith in them than I do.

Lord will issue an apology, take the hit for a few days until people move on to something else, and be on Fox News by Labor Day.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

there was no pressure on cnn to fire lords before today, now there is. pretty simple

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

evilweasel posted:

Trump TV?

ThePeavstenator
Dec 18, 2012

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

Establish the Buns

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

but gulags kept people in

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Calibanibal posted:

there was no pressure on cnn to fire lords before today, now there is. pretty simple

Yes, but from whom and why? Lots of people were complaining about Jeffrey Lord long before this, and CNN saw fit to ignore them and keep giving that cretinous rear end in a top hat a paycheque.

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted

evilweasel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbL9-HzxH4

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/895748683144327168

Hmm, yes this appears to be fine

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Where's the night court tape

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen
Didn't Trump praise the Iran nuclear deal a little while ago? Either the deal itself or Iran's compliance to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

from companies that will pull their ads if cnn continues to have a twitter nazi on their show

• Locked thread