Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lmao. i just, i cant

except snipe inadvertently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Oh my god

quote:

Kim said Trump was spending his time “on the golf links” while failing to “grasp the ongoing grave situation.”

Trump, he said, was “extremely getting on the nerves” of North Korean soldiers by making comments that showed his “senility.” The general, who oversees North Korea’s strategic rocket forces, said it was “not possible” to have a dialogue “with such a guy bereft of reason who is going senile.”

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
you have a president who will start ww3 to soothe his ego lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

HOLY DIVISION IS COMING

EMBRACE ATOM

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Telephones posted:

rightwing fashion

lol

relaxed cut dad jeans and confederate flag shirts?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

am I parsing that correctly? "he's not senile, he told me he isn't"?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

etalian posted:

relaxed cut dad jeans and confederate flag shirts?

Relaxed cut dad jorts actually

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Kim said Trump was spending his time “on the golf links” while failing to “grasp the ongoing grave situation.”

Trump, he said, was “extremely getting on the nerves” of North Korean soldiers by making comments that showed his “senility.” The general, who oversees North Korea’s strategic rocket forces, said it was “not possible” to have a dialogue “with such a guy bereft of reason who is going senile.”

even north korea is pulling high quality lols out of tromp

today loving owns :hmbol:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/895749784018886657

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump's deep-seated daddy issues will be the death of us all

lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Is nuclear war here yet

I really don't wanna go to work tomorrow

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

Jesus Christ he's going to start a war to soothe his ego isn't he. And the DoD and all the generals are just going to have to go with it. Unless they're smart and stage a coup. Which would be the ultimate lol.

In other news our PBS equivalent are broadcasting a doc called Steve Bannons War in 10 minutes. I haven't seen it yet. More frustating lols, I fear.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
lol i truly think that its more likely than not now that Trump will legit reignite the korean war lmao

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I cannot believe how broken America is now, how is this the Future

maskenfreiheit
Dec 30, 2004

JazzmasterCurious posted:

Jesus Christ he's going to start a war to soothe his ego isn't he. And the DoD and all the generals are just going to have to go with it. Unless they're smart and stage a coup. Which would be the ultimate lol.

In other news our PBS equivalent are broadcasting a doc called Steve Bannons War in 10 minutes. I haven't seen it yet. More frustating lols, I fear.

is a nuclear first strike legal under international law?

if so couldn't they ignore an obvs illegal order just like they could refuse to machine gun a bunch of polish people?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

He's not wrong.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

"We'll save a lot of money." - Guy who has cost the country something like $93 million so he can play golf

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i love how donny boy can never say anything bad about putin at all. Remember when someone said he was a dictator who murdered his own and trump just said "welp, we're not so great either!"

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Catastrophe posted:

"We'll save a lot of money." - Guy who has cost the country something like $93 million so he can play golf

but he donated his 100k paycheck or whatever to the department of education.

lol

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

maskenfreiheit posted:

if so couldn't they ignore an obvs illegal order just like they could refuse to machine gun a bunch of polish people?

Yeah we'll get dragged to international nuke court.

lol boot human face stomping bloodshed etc

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Feminasty Slut posted:

but he donated his 100k paycheck or whatever to the department of education.

lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I find it god drat incredible that North loving Korea is the side producing the most coherent message

I mean Kim is insane and all but he speaks better and more understandable English than the president of the united states

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Catastrophe posted:

How the gently caress is this real and not an onion article

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Ok thanks America it was a real funny joke

Hahaha

You got us all

Now seriously, please stop

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Viruswithshoes posted:

Hahaha

You got us all

:getin:

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Trump is The Onion's best writer.

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

maskenfreiheit posted:

I would say that even though Europe and the World followed the US like lapdogs throughout Korea, Vietnam and especially Afghanistan and Iraq (X2), launching a "preemptive" strike against the DPRK would actually not go over well. As a poster a few posts own says: Kim Jong-Un actually seems more coherent than Dornld Thrmp right now. *that* is a lol. A scary lol.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Pussy Quipped posted:

Trump is The Onion's best writer.

Jim Anchower is deffo a Trump supporter

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Code Jockey posted:

I find it god drat incredible that North loving Korea is the side producing the most coherent message

I mean Kim is insane and all but he speaks better and more understandable English than the president of the united states

Motherfucking aliens four galaxies away speak better english than Trump.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Attitude Indicator posted:

i love how donny boy can never say anything bad about putin at all. Remember when someone said he was a dictator who murdered his own and trump just said "welp, we're not so great either!"

it's almost like the ruskies have something on him!

F4rt5
May 20, 2006

I know this is not TVIV and you all probably saw this doc a long time ago but oh my, Bannon is like the US Republican Goebbels isn't he?

I'm suddenly afraid of a nuclear war since a blundering idiot has the football and Bannon could spin Trurghmt any way he wants to.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
https://twitter.com/_s_clark/status/895050042473623553

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

JazzmasterCurious posted:

I'm suddenly afraid of a nuclear war since a blundering idiot has the football and Bannon could spin Trurghmt any way he wants to.

there is no need to fear the best possible course for humanity

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

It is two and a half minutes to midnight, the Clock is ticking, global danger looms. Wise public officials should act immediately, guiding humanity away from the brink. If they do not, wise citizens must step forward and lead the way.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

A dude I know says liberals are mad at Trump in part because he's an "unapologetic alpha"

lmbo

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

not only is nuclear holocaust the best case scenario, we have a moral obligation to carpetnuke earth

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Former DILF posted:

not only is nuclear holocaust the best case scenario, we have a moral obligation to carpetnuke earth

if a viable breeding population of homosapiens survives we will have been derelict in our duty

we need to clear the way for something better

for my part i think arthropods could evolve into stand up guys

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
https://twitter.com/realJeffreyLord...tters-president

Holy moly

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Why is the bodacious adult performer Amber Hahn a Trump supporter? Saddest part of the election, if you ask me.

Viruswithshoes posted:

Hahaha

You got us all

Sorry mate. The brakes have corroded off this lollercoaster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The same woman who has accused Eric Bolling of sexual harassment has also accused former major league baseball player Lenny Dykstra of harassment when he was a Fox News guest. I found his response refreshing in its honesty:

quote:

The 54-year-old Dykstra, who used to appear on Fox News and Fox Business often to promote his investment company, Nails Investments, said he doesn’t remember Heldman off the top of his head but doesn’t doubt her claims.

“She’s just one of many, dude. She got to get on the space shuttle,” Dykstra said. He contended that the professor was trying to get publicity off him, but admitted that he found political talk from an attractive woman “sexually arousing.”

I'm not sure what the space shuttle thing is about. It may be a metaphor, but also Dykstra is a lunatic who is dumber than Trump so who knows?