Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JB50
Feb 13, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

nobody here really cares about it though because it's completely uninteresting

Agreed CD is really uninteresting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namnesor
Jun 29, 2005

Dante's allowance - $100
why the gently caress would anyone want to go anywhere near CD

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
More like Cinema Dicksucko.

:master: :iceburn:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Coughing Hobo posted:

why the gently caress would anyone want to go anywhere near CD

cd regulars are funny. like MisterBibs who literally just uses box office returns to judge if a movie is good, so much so that he won't give an opinion of anything, even if he has watched the movie, before the box office stuff comes out.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

cd regulars are funny. like MisterBibs who literally just uses box office returns to judge if a movie is good, so much so that he won't give an opinion of anything, even if he has watched the movie, before the box office stuff comes out.

What a stupid gimmick.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
CD is so bad that Tezzor is regularly the voice of reason in the star wars thread

e: the thing that bothers me the most about the plinkett review is that Wayback Burgers is a thing. I have literally never heard of this franchise

Fabricated fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Aug 11, 2017

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Cinema Discusso is the worst board of the forums, and that's saying a lot considering this board of the forums

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Fabricated posted:

CD is so bad that Tezzor is regularly the voice of reason in the star wars thread

e: the thing that bothers me the most about the plinkett review is that Wayback Burgers is a thing. I have literally never heard of this franchise

and now you have thanks to the free cheesey burger coupon in your movie box

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose Oquendo posted:

Y'all should hop over to the GB2016 thread in CD. The salt flows freely over the Plinkett review.

I may take a gander only because anyone defending that movie can't be doing it for honest reasons

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
there's only really one dude who is really mad

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I get mad about movies sometimes but gently caress me I don't go and make an entire subforum about it

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Bullshit, Josh would be Scrappy. Scooby is Len.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Arcsquad12 posted:

The implication that Jay and Josh are friends in any sense makes me queasy.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

JB50 posted:

What a stupid gimmick.

MisterBibs posted:

It resonated only in that they didn't want to just say why they didn't like the prequels (because it was embarrassing), and the Plinkett reviews gave them something to parrot so that their inherently-embarrassing reasons for disliking the prequels sounded like jan-yoo-ine film criticism.

RLM's initial popularity was founded on them providing a service: the functional equivalent of "its about ethics in gaming journalism".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
What an utter cretin. No wonder he can't even eat a hot dog correctly.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Paladinus posted:

What an utter cretin. No wonder he can't even eat a hot dog correctly.

I loathe him with the same intensity that I feel towards cockroaches.

Lest we forget...

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

WampaLord posted:

I loathe him with the same intensity that I feel towards cockroaches.

Lest we forget...

lol i forgot about that

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Arcsquad12 posted:

If anything, Josh would be Velma and Rich would be Scooby. Because if RLM had a titular character, it'd be Rich Evans. Rich Letter Media.

And Max Landis would be Scrappy, c'mon man.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lol i forgot about that

The ownage is so pure, straight from the source. I love RLM.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

King Vidiot posted:

If anything, Josh would be Velma and Rich would be Scooby. Because if RLM had a titular character, it'd be Rich Evans. Rich Letter Media.

And Max Landis would be Scrappy, c'mon man.

Max being scrappy would imply anyone ever liked scrappy, while we can all agree nobody likes Josh. Or maybe Josh is film flam

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

uncomfortable truth: when i talk to regular people irl jack is more frequently loathed than josh, most people simply just find josh fantastically mild and unworthy of further consideration

cumfortable truth: jay has literally never done worse than gently caress in gently caress-marry-kill

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
why is rich's german pronunciation better than his english

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm watching The Founder right now and it's hard to not see it as a 2 hour mcdonald's commercial, I'm probably going to get a mcdouble after this.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

max landis would be scrappy and josh would be scooby dum

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

a bone to pick posted:

I'm watching The Founder right now and it's hard to not see it as a 2 hour mcdonald's commercial, I'm probably going to get a mcdouble after this.

I had a very similar experience

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Lavender posted:

I had a very similar experience

what did you order?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Max Landis is Flim Flam from that Scooby Doo with Vincent Price

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

a bone to pick posted:

what did you order?

2 Cheeseburg, and a small chocolate shake. It sucked.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WampaLord posted:

The ownage is so pure, straight from the source. I love RLM.

I missed this moment, what did he say?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

Watch Mac-And-Me and you'll lose your cravings

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

hard counter posted:

uncomfortable truth: when i talk to regular people irl jack is more frequently loathed than josh, most people simply just find josh fantastically mild and unworthy of further consideration

cumfortable truth: jay has literally never done worse than gently caress in gently caress-marry-kill

Jack is innocuous enough. He doesn't annoy me at all. He's just sorta...there.

The people you talk to are hella dumb

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Lavender posted:

2 Cheeseburg, and a small chocolate shake. It sucked.

right, this movie is making me forget mcdonald's sucks

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

I missed this moment, what did he say?

Basically he asked them "Why are your prequel reviews just hours of "Not My Star Wars" complaints?" and they responded with verbatim what you see in the gif.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Basically he asked them "Why are your prequel reviews just hours of "Not My Star Wars" complaints?" and they responded with verbatim what you see in the gif.

lol don't you have to pay to get them to read your chat comments in the first place?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Y'all should hop over to the GB2016 thread in CD. The salt flows freely over the Plinkett review.

i cant do it, i tried going there once for the star wars thread and and got shouted at for thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg this was poo poo. apparently my non film school brain didnt understand the greatness of this.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

OctoberCountry posted:

lol don't you have to pay to get them to read your chat comments in the first place?

Yes, that is the cherry on top of this particular sundae.

:discourse:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Guys n gals

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

No Mods No Masters posted:

Cinema Discusso is the worst board of the forums, and that's saying a lot considering this board of the forums

it seriously is. I'm not going in there. If one of you guys want to go have fun

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i cant do it, i tried going there once for the star wars thread and and got shouted at for thinking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3u70WELSEg this was poo poo. apparently my non film school brain didnt understand the greatness of this.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

The science man episode they did on GB2016... was it sexist or misogynistic? That segment, I mean. Not the movie.

• Locked thread