Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i'm the mole people horrified at what Kala is going to do to Tyrannus for even considering ruining a wedding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008

What... what is Mole Man holding? Is that a phone? An external harddrive? Half a VHS?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

A betamax tape, the format of the future

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

What... what is Mole Man holding? Is that a phone? An external harddrive? Half a VHS?

I think its an iPhone. We do know they exist in Newspaper spiderman universe due to the selfie panel

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

It's... it's a camera.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

youre fucken kidding

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
like i was legit convinced that was an edit and had to go check comicskingdom myself before i believed it, amazing. the strip will now continue with no further mention of tyrannus and the wedding will go ahead just fine

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

rocket snuck underground to save his great aunt may's wedding

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Manatee Cannon posted:

rocket snuck underground to save his great aunt may's wedding

Every day I hope and pray Peter and MJ's space-son will return home to them :shobon:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Jerusalem posted:

Every day I hope and pray Peter and MJ's space-son will return home to them :shobon:

Every time they hear a noise coming from a dumpster they think he is back

Irukandji Syndrome
Dec 26, 2008

bobkatt013 posted:

I think its an iPhone. We do know they exist in Newspaper spiderman universe due to the selfie panel

NSP is a gift

Begemot posted:

It's... it's a camera.

That makes sense, it just looks kind of like a square with a nipple tacked on.

Kurui Reiten
Apr 24, 2010

I... I was going to call it a mole-bile phone...

Tiger
Oct 18, 2012

And you, who are you? This is what we've got, yes. What are you going to make of it?
Fun Shoe

That sounds absolutely horrendous

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
A digital record. On this Betamax tape!

ouch. Late.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Tonight the roles of Tyrannus and Kala will be played by The Monarch and Dr Mrs The Monarch

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Does that mean Lenny is henchman 21?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
So evidently one of those big metal drones is hanging out right in front of Peter's face and everyone's just ignoring it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

So evidently one of those big metal drones is hanging out right in front of Peter's face and everyone's just ignoring it.

i think it is disguised as a lamp

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Thirding that that's a betamax cassette.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

*stock laugh track*

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

This event is seriously going to end with the villain being chased off by his angry wife. :allears:

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

SilverSupernova posted:

This event is seriously going to end with the villain being chased off by his angry wife. :allears:

It's going to end in a double-divorce and his wife marrying Mole Man.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

*stock laugh track*

Nice job colorists

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i think it is disguised as a lamp

Ah, hiding an agent behind the omnipresent Stan Lee - Larry Lieber box, a strategy pioneered by Newspaper Sun Tzu.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's going to end in a double-divorce and Tyrannus marrying Mole Man.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Tunicate posted:

Nice job colorists

They're pharaohs now, okay?

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

ColdPie posted:

They're pharaohs now, okay?

And missing a fingertip, apparently

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh good, my "Tyrannus, you already won, why the gently caress do you even care" complaint is now part of the storyline! That surely means it will be addressed and there'll be a satisfying reason, right? Surely!

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

CapnAndy posted:

Oh good, my "Tyrannus, you already won, why the gently caress do you even care" complaint is now part of the storyline! That surely means it will be addressed and there'll be a satisfying reason, right? Surely!

I mean, the reason is pretty obvious at this point: Tyrannus is a pretty dick.

Crust First
May 1, 2013

Wrong lads.

Synthbuttrange posted:

*stock laugh track*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yeah, if moley was just kinda hanging out on the surface then it might be better to make sure he wouldn't come back. his whackin' stick is a fearsome force, after all. but now he has retired from the subterranean king biz and is getting married to someone who explicitly can't live underground.

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

CapnAndy posted:

If Mole Man has a heir and the ruler of the surface world invites that heir to their court, they'll have a valid CB to declare war on Tyrannus.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

ZeroCount posted:

If Mole Man has a heir and the ruler of the surface world invites that heir to their court, they'll have a valid CB to declare war on Tyrannus.

Unless Aunt May pulls a Sarah, she's not going to give Mole Man any heir. And if she does, who is going to be the Hagar?

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tunicate posted:

Nice job colorists

A colourist is a person who discriminates against colour, right?

Ponsonby Britt
Mar 13, 2006
I think you mean, why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? Wassup?

ZeroCount posted:

Doom needs no CB! Doom IS the casus belli!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

Ah, hiding an agent behind the omnipresent Stan Lee - Larry Lieber box, a strategy pioneered by Newspaper Sun Tzu.

Speaking of which, it's crossing the void between panels in today's strip. :stare:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
How many F4 villains are rulers of sovereign nations? Moley Doom Namor etc....

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Synthbuttrange posted:

*stock laugh track*

That's our Tyrannus!

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

bunnyofdoom posted:

Arguably Black Panther, Black Bolt, the Supreme Inteligence.

It's part of the idea that the Fantastic Four as the Modern/ Nuclear Family face threats made of outdated Royal families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

bunnyofdoom posted:

To be fair, Namor was a ruler before he ever met the Fantastic Four. He just fit perfectly into their narrative.

• Locked thread