Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I was jeans and t-shirts all the time in high-school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

In addition to me dressing like the previously posted photo. Some friends and I wore nothing but white shirts and blue jeans for a year. Everyone thought we were in cult.

Highschool was loving strange

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

I went to an all-boys Catholic high school.

It has a wikipedia article

Dresscode was slacks, button down shirt, and a tie. we could were a sweater or sweatshirt overt the shirt (and thus no need a tie), but the only logos allowed were those of colleges.

EDIT: My current work dresscode is not too far off, just no tie or sweater/sweatshirt and the shirt is a company-supplied polo.

Kilonum fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 11, 2017

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Norns posted:

In addition to me dressing like the previously posted photo. Some friends and I wore nothing but white shirts and blue jeans for a year. Everyone thought we were in cult.

Highschool was loving strange

Well..... were you in a cult?? Not exactly sure what kind of cult would be blue jeans and white t-shirts. Some sort of offshot of Branch Davidians?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, for the record, women's jeans are the devil. The lack of pockets is absolutely terrible.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

iospace posted:

Also, for the record, women's jeans are the devil. The lack of pockets is absolutely terrible.

My wife had to buy super expensive running poo poo to get anything with pockets.

Also no i was not in a cult. We just thought it would be a funny thing to do for a while. And then it just became a year long thing. gently caress idk I was smoking weed out of mtn dew cans and apples. We did some strange poo poo.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

My group of friends all got funny looks after Columbine because we listened to Rammstein, Manson, et al.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Norns posted:

My wife had to buy super expensive running poo poo to get anything with pockets.

Also no i was not in a cult. We just thought it would be a funny thing to do for a while. And then it just became a year long thing. gently caress idk I was smoking weed out of mtn dew cans and apples. We did some strange poo poo.

I just say gently caress it and wear men's.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

I wore flannel way too late and listened to terrible nu-metal.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I wore a lot of polos and ripped jeans w/ sandals, just in case anyone was like "drat I can't tell if that guy is white."

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Most public secondary schools in Australia the students have to wear an uniform.

At the start of my high school time it was a brown top with a beige shirt, then went to a navy blue top with white shirt/polo to eventually a maroon top and white shirt/polo.

Girls were even allowed to wear pants, which I think my school was one of the only schools in the area that allowed that.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

I wore a lot of polos and ripped jeans w/ sandals, just in case anyone was like "drat I can't tell if that guy is white."

Uh, pretty sure this equally makes you either Arab or Persian as well.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wirth1000 posted:

Uh, pretty sure this equally makes you either Arab or Persian as well.

In Indiana?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Yes.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Now I'm picturing Mike Pence in ripped jeans and flip-flops

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

Now I'm picturing Mike Pence in ripped jeans and flip-flops

Mike Pence could never wear jeans that loose, they'd show off his shame boners.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I bet Mike Pence's wife has never wore jeans

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Christ, I just took one hell of a rollercoaster ride through all the photos of me on Facebook.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Post a highschool pic wicka

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I'm gonna have to go ahead and pass on that.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Hey, discord people want to know if anyone is black in here.

I don't know why probably best not to answer probably a discrimiantion lawsuit or something is brewing but any takers? Black below the waist is not a valid answer either.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Discord seems like IRC for people with a.d.d.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Im black below the waist.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Not really sure I see the appeal of literally speaking to F1 thread posters, except for the cool ones, and we already have each others' phone numbers.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Lmbo costs $400 for the parts to completely rebuild a Honda moto shifter.

I can't afford not to go shifter with those prices.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

TIL wicka thinks I'm a lame

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

wicka posted:

Not really sure I see the appeal of literally speaking to F1 thread posters, except for the cool ones, and we already have each others' phone numbers.

But I don't have your phon--- ohhh...... oh.....

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I have Wicka's number

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

As someone who just got texted Wicka's picture let me just say "They're real, and they're spectacular."

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Release wicka's piss tape

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Does wicka take dick pics in portrait or landscape

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Norns posted:

I only take daguerreotype photos of my dick, so I have to maintain erections for agonizingly long amounts of time.

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

Norns posted:

either way, they are macro shots.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

wicka posted:

I only take daguerreotype photos of my dick, so I have to maintain erections for agonizingly long amounts of time.

Try inhaling the mercury vapor from your camera. Might help

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
One of my favourite songs ever + F1 gently caress yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5q9fLD0s8

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
Noice

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Frank Williams even looked ancient in 87

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

One of my favourite songs ever + F1 gently caress yeah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk5q9fLD0s8

I just found out about Cassiopea today. Is this band similar?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

iospace posted:

I just say gently caress it and wear men's.

Fully agree. Give me pockets or give me death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just eyeballing numbers for this shifter kart and it's looking pretty tasty, might be able to swing it if I can use Avgas.

• Locked thread