Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm really confused by how she's positioned in there.

I'm confused by the timing and placement of the censoring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

I'm not. She's...sitting...she shifts around in a panic when the portapotty first moves, and loses it when it tips all the way forward.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

From the same company that had to spend over $1 billion on free Xbox 360 repairs because it was a piece of poo poo

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

chitoryu12 posted:

Assuming she was heavily drunk and when he tipped it (trying to help) she didn't expect it and just fell over.

Either just finished using the bathroom and was pulling her pants up or just about to pull them down, lol.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Samizdata posted:

I'm not. She's...sitting...she shifts around in a panic when the portapotty first moves, and loses it when it tips all the way forward.

It looks almost like she was leaning against the door with her pants down and underwear up when it got tipped forward.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

It looks almost like she was leaning against the door with her pants down and underwear up when it got tipped forward.

That's why I said she was shifting around in a panic. I mean, stop and think. You're a woman sitting down to pee. All of a sudden, for all you know, the portapotty feels like it is going to tip over. You hop up, pull up your undies before pulling your pants up. The potty shifts enough to make you fall against the door as you are already unbalanced trying to get your pants up.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I only mention a gender because more women sit to pee than men do.

Samizdata has a new favorite as of 21:04 on Aug 10, 2017

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Mu Zeta posted:

From the same company that had to spend over $1 billion on free Xbox 360 repairs because it was a piece of poo poo

The schadenfreude is on me because I just bought one of these :(

Although the article doesn't really say how they're breaking, except from "won't start back up," which is fair, but...

.Z.
Jan 12, 2008

GrandpaPants posted:

The schadenfreude is on me because I just bought one of these :(

Although the article doesn't really say how they're breaking, except from "won't start back up," which is fair, but...

It's a wide range of issues: Unexpected reboots, battery problems, digitizer problems, it's not limited to one specific thing.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/danprimack/status/895725541172666368

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Who?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The former CEO of Uber.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Carry on then! :allears:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gorson posted:

How's this for context:

Not?

Or???!

I like j blo, but wtf is that poo poo?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

chitoryu12 posted:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I like the stink lines

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Not sure what would be the best thread for this so lets post it here.
http://i.imgur.com/3SEPxew.mp4

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

I like the stink lines

I think they are meant to indicate movement.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

That rear end in a top hat billionaire that put a locked gate in front of a public beach finally lost

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/895763925547069441

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Kennel posted:

Not sure what would be the best thread for this so lets post it here.
http://i.imgur.com/3SEPxew.mp4

not till the bmw rear end in a top hat gets arrested

AlmightyBob posted:

That rear end in a top hat billionaire that put a locked gate in front of a public beach finally lost

yeah right here thats the good poo poo

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Yo that's funny as heck but also def ducked up

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

AlmightyBob posted:

That's California for you. The state guarantees the public's right to access the shoreline, so you'll often see the state bring actions against rear end in a top hat landowners who think that because their house is in front of the beach, they therefore have the right to control access to it. Instead, they end up finding out that their property includes a public use easement to allow the public access to the beach.

David Geffen tried the same poo poo a few years back, with similar results.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
https://twitter.com/chrisgrant/status/895772905736482816

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

cult_hero posted:

That's California for you. The state guarantees the public's right to access the shoreline, so you'll often see the state bring actions against rear end in a top hat landowners who think that because their house is in front of the beach, they therefore have the right to control access to it. Instead, they end up finding out that their property includes a public use easement to allow the public access to the beach.

Here people are smarter. They charge the public to use their private stretches of land for parking. So you'll see the whole loving road up and down near a popular beech just jammed with cars and a guy will nail a sign into his yard saying "Private Land, $50 for parking" and people will pay whatever if it means getting to go to the beach on their vacation.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Holy poo poo this is the real cover.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Oregon's beaches are also freely available to public access.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

cult_hero posted:

The Guardian posted:

Khosla recently made headlines when he downplayed the problem of sexual harassment in the venture capital industry, which has recently been exposed as a major concern among female founders. “I did not know that there was any discrimination,” Khosla said at a recent event, adding that it was “rarer than in most other businesses”.

Bolded part #1 doesn't line up with bolded part #2. Eat the rich and all, but gently caress this guy in particular.

e:
Crosspost from the dashcam thread:

Bogatyr posted:

Dick Danger, MotoVlogger chases down a hit and run.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjsdQxINryQ

I like the dramatic chase music he laid in on his video.

Takes No Damage has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Aug 11, 2017

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
http://i.imgur.com/ZviYvGW.gifv

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The difference between a 3:1 and a 2:1 slope remains awesome.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I usually ask people to leave the bathroom by setting it on fire.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Takes No Damage posted:

I like the dramatic chase music he laid in on his video.

i like how this complete piece of poo poo drove well over 100, ran a dozen red lights and finally gives up and is like "i was wrooonnggg" like that solves the problem

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I'm confused by the timing and placement of the censoring

I think a stream of piss just came out.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

Thissssssss. This soothes me.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Elohssa Gib posted:

Love it but I showed it to my wife and she said "okay NOW we're going to war" and I was like "haha wait gently caress".

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Elohssa Gib posted:

Complete with massive grammatical error!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Weatherman posted:

There's legal reasons they can't print "La-Z-Boy".

EvenWorseOpinions
Jun 10, 2017

Weatherman posted:

What, 'bad' as an adjective?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
The subheadline at the top is missing its articles.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Weatherman posted:

The subheadline at the top is missing its articles.

Not uncommon for print media headlines :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
The Russian version of Short Circuit.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a21375/russia-robot-escapes-lab/