Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

OldMemes posted:

Some people hate Obama and Hillary so much they're willing to risk a nuclear war over it. Or is there some other driving force for the 33% aside from 'HILLARY BAD'?

Buttery males.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Excuse me those Trump branded HAZMAT suits provide you plenty of protection.

From harmful UV rays.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

OldMemes posted:

Some people hate Obama and Hillary so much they're willing to risk a nuclear war over it. Or is there some other driving force for the 33% aside from 'HILLARY BAD'?

The conspiracy crowd that hates Obama and loves Trump so much regularly lusts for WW3.

How else could they make good use of their bunker full of Alex Jones Emergency Survival Food and ammunitions?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol that the us military had no idea about any of this

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Maybe the stock market drops will make people finally get fed up. I think everyone knows hes useless and retarded, but none of the people who can do something really want to because the stock market is doing so good. Maybe if the threat is there of a huge crash (it is now, lol) something may happen

Plavski
Feb 1, 2006

I could be a revolutionary
news.bbc.co.uk right now

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

Lol that the us military had no idea about any of this

why would they

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

"The tragedy of war is well enough known. It doesn't need another characterisation beyond the fact that it would be catastrophic."

-Our Level Headed Commander In Chief, Donald J Trump, come to his senses at last

No just kidding while the pres is shrieking provocations on Twitter, the sober voice of reason quoted above in is war criminal and SECDEF James "Mad Dog" Mattis.

LOL

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I swear to
God just give him the entire tub of icecream

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

lol imagine if Twitter banned our dumb fat idiot king-president from posting world ending piss baby tantrums

imagine

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

super macho dude posted:

lol imagine if Twitter banned our dumb fat idiot king-president from posting world ending piss baby tantrums

imagine

nuked would be launched at twitter hq within minutes

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Robo Reagan posted:

nuked would be launched at twitter hq within minutes

win / win imo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
unprecedented amount of salt and tears and anger would flow if twitter banned trump

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Piss de Bundy posted:

unprecedented amount of salt and tears and anger would flow if twitter banned trump

And I'd get to explain to my mom that the news is misleading and no, internet nerds do not actually have a "low-orbit ion cannon"

henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
Guam like the nuclear wind. Guam baby, gone,

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lol nuclear war. He'll yeah. Anyway heres a vintage lol about Turmp Tower I somehow never heard about before

quote:

When the tower eventually opened, it had 58 stories, with the top story marked as "68" because, according to Trump, the five-story-tall public atrium occupies the height of 10 ordinary stories. However, several Bloomberg L.P. writers determined that Trump's calculations did not account for the fact that the ceiling heights in Trump Tower were much taller than in comparable buildings.

Cant wait to barter this juicy lol for a single bullet, to kill myself with

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

OldMemes posted:

Tribalism. I like to blame Reagan and his "moral majority" bullshit, but it probably has more to do with the collapse of the USSR. Either way, the rise of political media in television, radio, and eventually internet, has given people echo chambers (like this one) that tell them they are correct, the other tribe(s) are crazy.

Also we put a black man in the white house and now the nation will never be clean again. He was loving black, for fucks sake.

crime weed
Nov 9, 2009

henpod posted:

Guam like the nuclear wind. Guam baby, gone,
i mean, why else do they make them?

can we pllllllleaaaase nuke someone, possibly, possibly???

OldMemes posted:

all of my old MAGA chud internet friends somehow still cling desperately to BUT HER EMAILS

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

:lol:

I'm honored to be in the OP.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

[/bTrump said he might use nuclear weapons and questioned why we would make them if we wouldn’t use them]

quote:

Then why are we making them? Why do we make them?

Trump said he was open to nuking Europe because it’s a “big place”

quote:

Europe is a big place. I’m not going to take cards off the table. We have nuclear capability. Now, our capability is going down rapidly because of what we’re doing. It’s in bad shape. The equipment is not properly maintained. There are all lot of talk about that. And that’s a bad thing not a good thing. The last person to use nuclear would be Donald Trump. That’s the way I feel. I think it is a horrible thing. The thought of it is horrible. But I don’t want to take anything off the table.

Trump had no idea what the “nuclear triad” was

quote:

HEWITT: Of the three legs of the triad, though, do you have a priority? I want to go to Senator Rubio after that and ask him.

TRUMP: I think — I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.

Here comes a nukey boy.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

Trump said he was open to nuking Europe because it’s a “big place”

Trump has said he is open to nuke American cities too, because of all the crime.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Hey, we're not all gonna die.

Just millions of people in South Korea and Japan are gonna die. Likely everyone on Guam, too.

So, anyone want to take bets on the first offensive use of a nuclear bomb in 72 years occurring this weekend? As a reminder, Trump's peak crazy is typically Saturday morning when Kushner isn't around to keep him in check.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Avirosb posted:

Trump has said he is open to nuke American cities too, because of all the crime.

I literally don't know if this is hyperbole.

Everything is true and nothing is forbidden these days.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Guys, new plan. We tell Trump that while using a nuclear bomb will cause a lot of damage, it will turn 3% of the North Korean population into Hulks. Until we have our own Avengers ready to go, it would be dangerous to proceed.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

He just retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/PacificCommand/status/895835033038016512

This 21st century remake of WW1 sucks! :mad:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Random Stranger posted:

Guys, new plan. We tell Trump that while using a nuclear bomb will cause a lot of damage, it will turn 3% of the North Korean population into Hulks. Until we have our own Avengers ready to go, it would be dangerous to proceed.

I would actually love to see Trump assemble The Avengers Except All Of Them Are Retarded.

So, the Justice League I guess?

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.
To be fair we've been hosed for a while everyone was too busy laughing to care.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine having a micropenis worthy of starting a nuclear war to compensate for it.

Just imagine.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

quote:

the devastation is very important to me.
hell, same

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Not sure if this has been posted yet

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

omfg I just realized something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4oQECb6Viw

this song has been the soundtrack to this whole thing from the beginning, BUT... it just got a lot more relevant. skip to 1:50 for the convergence of timelines (this song is from 2006) if you're busy. I'm psyducking so hard lol

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Piss de Bundy posted:

I swear to
God just give him the entire tub of icecream

I literally laughed out loud.

Thank you!

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
Did Trump realize he'll never be remembered as a good president and decided to run full retard strength to the worst and/or last?

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

still alive, still work to do :(

hurry up, trumpman

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I remember when we would say "Trump's going to try to destroy America because a black man was president" jokingly instead of deathly serious

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

After trump all American citizens will be black

Because they will be charred husks after the nuclear hellfire

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
I had a lol when I remembered the nickname "Donnie Two Scoops" from a while back.

I need more Trump nicknames before we all get blown to smithereens, I wanna go out laughing.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Take us to Defcon T

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Jel Shaker posted:

After trump all American citizens will be black

Because they will be charred husks after the nuclear hellfire

I don't think my Alaskan fishing village is important enough to get nuked, but I wonder after the supply chain is cut off, just how quickly people will resort to cannibalism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

OldMemes posted:

Triggering libs