Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

Please explain how short of going outside, talking to people who invite her places and still like her, and/or not committing Seppuku for dishonorably defeating Bernie-san

the fact she's hiring back all her analysts and other lanyards, plus that book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zen death robot posted:

you're not helping by paying attention to her

she's got a fanclub who fawns over her and cries constantly about her loss, so me ignoring her isn't gonna make her vanish into the aether

have they stopped posting "but her emails!! :qq:" constantly in the trump thread?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Condiv posted:

she's got a fanclub who fawns over her and cries constantly about her loss, so me ignoring her isn't gonna make her vanish into the aether

have they stopped posting "but her emails!! :qq:" constantly in the trump thread?

we moved on to 'butter emails' which is funnier

also i post the word 'cum' a lot

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
hope u appreciate the update

please contact the embassy if u would like a personally quoted cumpost

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

the fact she's hiring back all her analysts and other lanyards, plus that book

Oh dear a book about an over the top ridiculous election that she lost!

Maybe if you tweet corncobs at her enough she'll finally go away~~~

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Have you tried not paying attention to Trump?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

Oh dear a book about an over the top ridiculous election that she lost!

Maybe if you tweet corncobs at her enough she'll finally go away~~~

this is the thread for laughing at people tweeting donuts though

I don't have a Twitter

twitter.com/loquacius is apparently taken :negative:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Condiv posted:

Rational people realize that besides her other faults, the media coverage bias against her was utterly ridiculous in the face of the poo poo Trump was pulling and it's a valid thing to fall back on when Trump does something super stupid and the collective media freak out about it.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

You've already been here before
You already know how it goes
You chose this
You know it's supposed to be over

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Have you tried not paying attention to Trump?

This is the president

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Remember the day after inauguration during the women's march and y'all were like :qq: WHERE'S HILLARY?! :qq:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

zegermans posted:

Rational people realize that besides her other faults, the media coverage bias against her was utterly ridiculous in the face of the poo poo Trump was pulling and it's a valid thing to fall back on when Trump does something super stupid and the collective media freak out about it.

:lol: media bias against hillary

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

Remember the day after inauguration during the women's march and y'all were like :qq: WHERE'S HILLARY?! :qq:

I do not remember being like that at all, no

I remember being smug about it

Zeg, you're a top-5 suck zone thread poster, stop with all this "y'all were like <STRAWMAN>" stuff

you are the suck zones

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

zegermans posted:

This is the president

So? I doubt any of you were hinging on Obama's every single word for 8 years.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

zen death robot posted:

If you enjoy bitching about the Democrats despite them not being in power anywhere then I guess more power to you. I'd rather lol about the dipshit in chief leading us into yet another war and thinking about the morons who thought he'd be the "peace president"

more like piss president lol

i bitch about the Dems because it's really funny to see just how badly they don't get it, and how they're still flailing helplessly over half a year later

i mostly don't care about what Hillary Clinton is up to or what some insane centrist wrote on Twitter, but the whole "better deal" rollout was golden, and Tom Perez fucks up every time he steps in front of a camera

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

What is it with Internet arguments and acting like everyone else is always mad/sad whenever they react to something in any way

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
how many jacobin articles do i have to read to charge up the full communism now kamehameha

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

What is it with Internet

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

zen death robot posted:

We've been in an anti-mattering field that's been dilating time since he came down the escalator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQRdJ7iF7UM

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

how many jacobin articles do i have to read to charge up the full communism now kamehameha

the answer is always "one more"

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

loquacius posted:

What is it with Internet arguments and acting like everyone else is always mad/sad whenever they react to something in any way

wow why u so mad bro

why u so mad.?.?.?>?>?>?>?>

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
dont get mad, get bad

bad dem

only available from sharper image

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zen death robot posted:

you're insanely mad

I'm actually laughing

Really I think you sound mad

*breaks stressball*

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

you're confusing the kamehameha with the spirit bomb.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Main Paineframe posted:

i bitch about the Dems because it's really funny to see just how badly they don't get it, and how they're still flailing helplessly over half a year later

i mostly don't care about what Hillary Clinton is up to or what some insane centrist wrote on Twitter, but the whole "better deal" rollout was golden, and Tom Perez fucks up every time he steps in front of a camera

still mad that obama interfered to steal away the seat from very good politico keith ellison. doubly mad that centrists dip into islamophobia when i suggest he should have a position of any significance in the US (like POTUS)

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans could prob write comprehensive guides to dbz and beast wars w/o needing to research a goddamn thing

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Condiv posted:

that was like august...of last year :chloe:

and its like a [mocking tone] "butter emails :qq:"

do you have trouble parsing that or something? I feel like you do a lot and take everything in good faith so bless yer heart fer tryin

oh right you one star voted the thread~

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone who posts after or who has posted before this post is insanely mad and wrong about everything.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

I do not remember being like that at all, no

I remember being smug about it

Zeg, you're a top-5 suck zone thread poster, stop with all this "y'all were like <STRAWMAN>" stuff

you are the suck zones

It was a Thing. I keep a mental catalog of every time this thread's logic does a 180 on a dime just to keep up the consistent theme of yelling into the void of bad dems. See also: having literally no opinion on Ossoff until Bernie said he wasn't progressive, then absolutely hating him.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

zegermans posted:

Rational people realize

Let me stop you right there

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/895989124045443072

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

zegermans could prob write comprehensive guides to dbz and beast wars w/o needing to research a goddamn thing

http://i.imgur.com/w8i6ho2.gifv

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

It was a Thing. I keep a mental catalog of every time this thread's logic does a 180 on a dime just to keep up the consistent theme of yelling into the void of bad dems. See also: having literally no opinion on Ossoff until Bernie said he wasn't progressive, then absolutely hating him.

what that's called is "different people having different opinions on different things"

we're not all just one person, that's what I was trying to say by pointing out you are one of the suckiest zoners

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

yeah, but could zegermans give us the deets on dbs? don't think so...

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

loquacius posted:

what that's called is "different people having different opinions on different things"

Yeah not in this thread sorry, other than me and like Al! when he gets bored.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I just come here for the karaoke.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zergman if you were a protoform and yr stasis pod landed on namek what lifeform would you want it to scan for you

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:ironicat:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

dude

you just posted an example of two different opinions the thread has had

it only parses to you as hypocrisy because you apparently forgot there is more than one person ITT

• Locked thread