Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I just come here for the karaoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zergman if you were a protoform and yr stasis pod landed on namek what lifeform would you want it to scan for you

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
:ironicat:

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

zegermans posted:

Yeah not in this thread sorry, other than me and like Al! when he gets bored.
:ironicat:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

zegermans posted:

Yeah not in this thread sorry, other than me and like Al! when he gets bored.

dude

you just posted an example of two different opinions the thread has had

it only parses to you as hypocrisy because you apparently forgot there is more than one person ITT

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Condiv posted:

seeing centrists whipping out "you're racist cause you don't like kamala harris!!" followed by actual racism towards nina turner and transphobia towards chelsea manning has really shown centrists as the false allies to social justice they always were

Something I've been saying from the very beginning.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

You can charge a kamehameha, you hack.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

Squizzle posted:

zergman if you were a protoform and yr stasis pod landed on namek what lifeform would you want it to scan for you
I predict: Saibamen

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Lastgirl posted:

that was like august...of last year :chloe:

and its like a [mocking tone] "butter emails :qq:"

do you have trouble parsing that or something? I feel like you do a lot and take everything in good faith so bless yer heart fer tryin

oh right you one star voted the thread~

i associate "but her emails" with ess style centrists who foam at the mouth constantly about bernie

i do have trouble parsing what the deal with manbun ken is though

what's his deal? why do centrists like him so much? :shrug:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Condiv posted:

i associate "but her emails" with ess style centrists who foam at the mouth constantly about bernie

because clearly hes a millennial and millennial men are garbage

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Condiv posted:

someone put a "Bernie would have won" speech bubble next to him when he launched, and the rest was history

it's a meme, condi

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

at least you have the good sense to use dragon ball evolution for your daou photoshop.

anime was right posted:

because clearly hes a millennial and millennial men are garbage

i have literally never seen someone with a man bun

is that some west-coast thing or something?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Condiv posted:

the centrist fears the samurai

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Condiv posted:

I've seen a couple

it's certainly not an epidemic

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

loquacius posted:

someone put a "Bernie would have won" speech bubble next to him when he launched, and the rest was history

it's a meme, condi

so is the donut thing and that doesn't make much sense either

at least corncob wasn't forced as all hell

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Condiv posted:

its pretty common in cities with dudes in their late 20s?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

afaik manbuns are for covering up a bald spot

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

What year do you think it is?

so anti trump thread you even deny his relativistic time dilation, :sad:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

saw this post, googled "trump manbun"

It paid dividends

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I love the universal rule that anywhere on the internet, you can talk about dragon ball z

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

remember when an actual living legacy of the civil rights movement tried to explain that and y'all yelled at him

I remember you and other broke-brains dismissing bernie, yea.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
trump has a deconstructed man bun

and a gigantic pizza rear end

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Inescapable Duck posted:

I love the universal rule that anywhere on the internet, you can talk about dragon ball z

Someone try this in a jezebel comment thread

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

thats what the japanese used them for.

the rise of the manbun happened around the time game of thrones started rising in popularity, so im gonna pretend its all because of khal drogo.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Inescapable Duck posted:

dragon ball z is great, but dragon ball super is better

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

this makes so much sense! my mind has been opened :lsd:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Agean90 posted:

A shame about the dnc in texas BAH GAWD IS THAT THE DSA'S MUSIC

https://twitter.com/thorharris666/status/895767982089154564

Mods please change the thread title to "Because gently caress this". TIA.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

anime was right posted:

the rise of the manbun happened around the time game of thrones started rising in popularity, so im gonna pretend its all because of khal drogo.

sounds like more projection to me

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Mods please change the thread title to "Because gently caress this". TIA.

good news everyone I am now a Harris supporter

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Condiv posted:

so is the donut thing and that doesn't make much sense either

at least corncob wasn't forced as all hell

why do you have such trouble parsing though?

you can say "butter email" and it doesnt automatically turn you into a centrist yanno, its derisive as hell

donut isn't supposed to make sense, that is the point. It's so stupid so why are you wasting brain cells trying to deconstruct it

I mean we already have to deconstruct corncobs because it has layers, like an onion and ahh forget it you can shrek these nuts

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
democratic bake sale: man buns and donuts

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Is Thor Harris just a meme btw or is he actually a meme that is planning on going somewhere like ironstache

because I don't live in Texas but I'm unironically in support of him and he should make some phone calls etc

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

anime was right posted:

i wore one seven eight years ago every bud just wanna be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdbyG2MrBHk

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
Manbun Ken Bro-agressive:
People wearing manbuns, drinking artisan coffee, wearing loud polo/button shirts.
Male, white, young, voted for Bernie Sanders

But where's the real Ken? Hmm?

Proper Branded 'Progressive' Ken
Wearing a suit or flat color polo/suit shirt, untucked from their pants (:wow:). Has money but spends it on meaningful choices to combat racism/sexism that they don't like (implies there are such they do like)
Unlike real hipsters, they drink quality and enriched* Starbucks coffee with only locally** sourced dairy, who actually have a job helping people*** instead of being racist and misogynistic against the most qualified presidential elect**** ever.

ThndrShk2k has issued a correction as of 16:04 on Aug 11, 2017

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

you can say "butter email" and it doesnt automatically turn you into a centrist yanno, its derisive as hell

donut isn't supposed to make sense, that is the point. It's so stupid so why are you wasting brain cells trying to deconstruct it

I mean we already have to deconstruct corncobs because it has layers, like an onion and ahh forget it you can shrek these nuts

u doin it wrong girl

deconstruct the corncob into a pipe

:smugdog::pipe::420:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Lastgirl posted:

but her emails always read like "if only leftists had voted harder for her, but her emails!" to me

not sure what the non-centrist reading of it is supposed to be

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

u doin it wrong girl

deconstruct the corncob into a pipe

:smugdog::pipe::420:

man

I should actually make a corncob pipe and smoke weed out of it

bucket list

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Let's talk about all our friends who lost the war
And all of the novels that had yet to be written about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't manbuns pretty popular or at least trendy two or three years ago? I'm putting together a theory that this might stem from bad breakups with guys who happened to support Bernie.

• Locked thread