Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which team will take the division in 2017
This poll is closed.
Pittsburgh Steelers 38 27.54%
Baltimore Ravens 20 14.49%
Cincinnati Bengals 13 9.42%
Yeah just kidding, it'll be one of the other 3 67 48.55%
Total: 138 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Chichevache posted:

The Browns already won that trade.

I think you're undervaluing "not having Brock Osweiler on your roster"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smarms
Aug 27, 2008
Guys, I'm worried Andey will die tonight.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

The Browns are back, baby!

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I'm worried that the Bengals will only win by 40.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

People are already anointing Kizer the starter here.

While I saw a lot of promise out of him? I think he needs more time. Dude got sacked 4 times, is still not used to playing an NFL offense, and still needs to work on his reads.

I am hoping he turns out though.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The Browns will find an innovative way to ruin his career. The Ohio teams specialize in innovation, Cinci primetime losses and Cleveland ruined careers.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Eifert Posting posted:

The Browns will find an innovative way to ruin his career. The Ohio teams specialize in innovation, Cinci primetime losses and Cleveland ruined careers.

Drafting him isn't too innovative

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

lol

the hype video should have been for the 2nd round pick.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Smarms posted:

Guys, I'm worried Andey will die tonight.

Dalton has accepted Christ into his life and thus has eternal life

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

andy dalton is a good father and role model

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

Then we can all drown our sorrows at a bar in the "over the rhine district"

(god I miss living in cincy...)

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
TJ Watt gets a sack, his very first defensive set of downs against the Giants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the afc north scores were similar, to eachother, this week which is week 1 of the preseason. although b.more had the best one. The "best'n." Hope you are doing ok in your life

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
&e showed great poise throwing that goal line pick. Brett Favre even couldn't throw such a pretty interception.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
All Watts are just Trump cocoons, the Bengals are overflowing with He-man woman beaters (even for this division), and Ryan Mallet is going to rise like a meth addled messianic phoenix from the ash like corpses of the Ravens *adopts PFF nerd voice "Good football players".

Kizer and Garrett seem alright.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

I sure as poo poo don't wanna play Kizer week 1 if the Steelers have found some James Harrison PT II type in the form of TJ Watt.

I don't know what you do with a guy like Kizer. I see promise, but I still think he's too raw to throw out there. I'd rather toss out Osweiler out there in the short term.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

FuzzySkinner posted:

I sure as poo poo don't wanna play Kizer week 1 if the Steelers have found some James Harrison PT II type in the form of TJ Watt.

I don't know what you do with a guy like Kizer. I see promise, but I still think he's too raw to throw out there. I'd rather toss out Osweiler out there in the short term.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821700&pagenumber=24&perpage=40#post475478879

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I might look at the Ravens football game tonight, more to see if Cutler plays then anything the Ravens can possibly do.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

gently caress it, I'm all in on Kizer.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Flikken posted:

gently caress it, I'm all in on Kizer.

I'm hopeful for you, friend

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

AFC north incest going on.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i still like cody

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Myles Garrett has a high ankle sprain, will miss several weeks before being evaluated. Browns' bye is on 11/5 (Week 9) so I would hope he's back after that if not sooner. Of course he's missing games vs. Steelers, Ravens and Bengals.

Go ahead and print the shirts Steelers.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Flacco's back from his back injury and a year removed his ACL tear. According to science recovering from these type of injuries should raise his QB power levels to PeyPey tier. That said I can not yet confirm the rumor that he has been playing in weighted pads for the past 10 years in order to make playing against the AFC North a greater challenge.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Bigass Moth posted:

Myles Garrett has a high ankle sprain, will miss several weeks before being evaluated. Browns' bye is on 11/5 (Week 9) so I would hope he's back after that if not sooner. Of course he's missing games vs. Steelers, Ravens and Bengals.

Go ahead and print the shirts Steelers.

:browns:

Haden is going to come in and concuss Kizer in the first quarter for even more poetry.

Pulchritudinous
May 19, 2005
It means "to reduce by one-tenth."

The Puppy Bowl posted:

...playing against the AFC North Jacksonville Jaguars a greater challenge.

I don't know what it is, but for whatever reason, they play...not good against them. :iiam:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Pulchritudinous posted:

I don't know what it is, but for whatever reason, they play...not good against them. :iiam:

I was watching the Jags game a few years ago with a Bills fan and another Ravens fan and by the 2 quarter we were both insisting that we were 100% going to lose that game and the Bills guy just wouldn't believe us.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Baltimore sucking against the Jags is a callback to the old AFC Central. They went 12-4 in 2011 and lost to a garbage Seahawks team and the worse Jaguars.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Baltimore sucking against the Jags is a callback to the old AFC Central. They went 12-4 in 2011 and lost to a garbage Seahawks team and the worse Jaguars.

I suspect that the one I was talking about. Later I was walking into a 7-11 and a guy was walking out past me, we were both wearing Ravens gear, our eyes met briefly and we both just shook our heads.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

sharknado slashfic posted:

I suspect that the one I was talking about. Later I was walking into a 7-11 and a guy was walking out past me, we were both wearing Ravens gear, our eyes met briefly and we both just shook our heads.

Good.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With a new QB and a 1st overall pick Browns fans are getting all feisty. Worry not, you still have a spot reserved in the AFC North basement.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Not true, every five years or so we get to finish in third place.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

&.....e?

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

The 2017 Ravens: Greatest Team Of All Time

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

Not true, every five years or so we get to finish in third place.

gonna be this year

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

The 2017 Ravens: Greatest Team Of All Time

We're going to win 19 games and shut out everyone

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I like Kizer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008