Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

EmmyOk posted:

I laughed then saw the eating videos came after the diabetes video :smith:

Yeah; apparently there's even more recent ones. I'm not sure if he's actively trying to commit suicide-by-food, or is just in denial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

jivjov posted:

Yeah; apparently there's even more recent ones. I'm not sure if he's actively trying to commit suicide-by-food, or is just in denial.

Honestly? Probably both. He looks super young to me, and if he was making eating videos like that before his diagnosis he's obviously going to have a bitch of a time changing because those videos were giving him validation. Food's a hell of a drug, social approval even moreso.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/drewtoothpaste/status/896110171251818496

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

ur r the ideot on social media now idiot punk ha HA

its coming from inside ther thread

Donnie loves KFC, what do you think his favorite side is?

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

jivjov posted:

So wait, there's a guy who's 'job' is to just eat copious amounts of bad-for-you foo--nevermind I already know the answer to this :smith:

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

So wait, there's a guy who's 'job' is to just eat copious amounts of bad-for-you foo--nevermind I already know the answer to this :smith:

If you can fill a niche, you can make advertising dollars on YouTube and/or Twitch

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

I always forget about this guy, then I see a tweet and think "isn't that the rear end kicking guy?"

And sure enough.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah, he rules.

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

The Ferret King posted:

Looking at it on a really small screen I'm guessing?

(That's not actually two people in one photo)

Yeah I was looking at it on a really lovely laptop. I'm on a computer with a proper monitor now and goddamn my bad guys.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm sure this has been posted here before but my aunt does these stupid things all the drat time

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Garrand posted:

I'm sure this has been posted here before but my aunt does these stupid things all the drat time

Are these known characters or just generic Jesus/Satan pictures?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
"Who do I want to follow the guy who looks all beat up and sad or the ripped fuckin dude with horns in front of a wall of flames hmm"

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Garrand posted:

what if I type ignore

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

/ignore Jesus

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

jivjov posted:

I regularly ask people to provide proof of their claims in the supernatural. Thus far nobody actually has.

I've had this theory for a while now and wanted to see what you guys think about it.

At some point, a monkey started developing a primitive prefrontal cortex, which evolved into what we today call homo-sapiens. And that prefrontal cortex is what separates us from a different species than monkeys.

Human intelligence comes in many forms, such as rational intelligence (IQ), emotional intelligence (EQ), social intelligence (SQ) etc. As you evolve each type of intelligence, people turn from competitive creatures into social ones, which act in a more unified way rather than act as individuals, since groups have always proven to trump individualism.

So could the difference between people's intelligence be so great, we'd actually consider them as 2 different species? Could it be possible we're witnessing a split in the first human evolution branch?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Almost called LoB a nazi. Thank god I scrolled up.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LoB is still the subject of an angry report, every now and again, and it's always my favorite thing.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Someone should report LOB next time they break character just to go full circle.

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

there wolf posted:

Someone should report LOB next time they break character just to go full circle.

I'm on the case!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Push El Burrito posted:

"Who do I want to follow the guy who looks all beat up and sad or the ripped fuckin dude with horns in front of a wall of flames hmm"

Jurgan has a new favorite as of 00:22 on Aug 12, 2017

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

LoB is still the subject of an angry report, every now and again, and it's always my favorite thing.

I read on mobile a lot so I have to be careful. Always makes me laugh afterwards though. He's like a bomb defusing expert who specializes in derails.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I would love to see some.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

hanales posted:

I read on mobile a lot so I have to be careful. Always makes me laugh afterwards though. He's like a bomb defusing expert who specializes in derails.

So like a ... bomb-fusing expert?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Zesty posted:

Same. The pinned thread could use a fresh update.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

This but unironically

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
So a video about Robin Williams popped up on my feed since it's the anniversary of his death.

I glanced at the comments. There was one horrible one.

I went to his profile. Hoooly poo poo.

The hell?

THE HELL?

This guy just...

He is IOSM.

So what does he post that isn't this kind of poo poo? Well, some pictures of dogs. Some lovely memes that a grandmother might find amusing. And a LOT of... well, this:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/PCgdtTN.jpg:nws:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Zesty posted:

As it happens, I saved some of them.

e: Bonus from when all the major PYF threads were bleeding into each other and blunt and I gave them all the title of PYF IOSM STDH SCHADENFREUDE AFP SAGAS CIRCLING THE DRAIN (or something similar)

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 02:13 on Aug 12, 2017

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

:ohdear: I'm doomed.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

well, tbf, that one was definitely a joke. I just liked it because of LoB's other open tab :D

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I love how LoB always seems to find relevant quotes. I don't want the magic of how to ever get ruined.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Ironic Unironic 'nips' in 2017. I see why he's your favorite.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Bombadilillo posted:

I see why he's your favorite.
I don't play favorites! All posters are equal... but some posters are more equal than others.

e for, I think, the best LoB report reason:

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 02:25 on Aug 12, 2017

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

well, tbf, that one was definitely a joke. I just liked it because of LoB's other open tab :D

:eyepop:

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

its great because he posts normal in every other place beside pyf, but i still read his posts waiting for the insanity to start.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
tbh IOSM would probably be perma locked without him.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
What am I missing about the gimmick? I mean, it definitely got me at first so it's working, but I don't understand the why of it.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
the only downside to LoB is the inevitable derail of people talking about how great LoB is, the LoBoros if you will

it's our equivalent to the tumblr hype man

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I choose to believe all those reports are from the same person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

EmmyOk posted:

I laughed then saw the eating videos came after the diabetes video :smith:

I think most professional YouTubers have scheduled updates these days. He probably uploaded those eating videos weeks in advance and didn't bother to cancel them before they went live.

Hardcordion has a new favorite as of 02:57 on Aug 12, 2017