Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Remember when Dany locked her handmaiden and that dude in a vault to slowly starve to death and probably eat each other? Sounds like something from the Podesta emails honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Someone probably walked in there to clean up the place and found them a few hours later.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Why would you clean a vault

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
Xaro: Dany, you firebreather! You're gonna have to do your own dirty work now! Do you hear me? Do you?
Dany: Xaro! You're still alive, my old friend!
Xaro: Still --"old friend!" You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target!
Dany: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Merchant Prince.
Xaro: Dany... Dany, you've got your dragons, but you don't have me! You were going to kill me, Dany; you're going to have to come in here! You're going to have to come in here!
Dany: I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on... hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me. Leaving you with her. Marooned for all eternity in your empty vault... buried alive... buried alive.
Xaro: KHHHHAAAAAAAALEEEESIIIIII!!! KHHHAAAAALEEEEESIIIIIIIII!!!!!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
The woman who plays Dany is just too short, too small and too young looking to play a bad rear end leader type character. I mean, she's hot, but she just doesn't look the part. She looks looks ten years younger than Sansa to me, but she's actually like ten years older.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gently caress you dany is my waifu

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
gently caress U

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

i want sansa to sit on my face

that's my story, thanks for listening.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Zzulu posted:

gently caress you dany is my waifu

Jeez, I said she was hot. She just doesn't look like a bad rear end Khaleesi.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

that's a lot of titties

attn op, please update the op with this: :nws: https://webmshare.com/9rPz4 :nws:

thanks in advance and allahu akbar

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bloom posted:

attn op, please update the op with this: :nws: https://webmshare.com/9rPz4 :nws:

Fake Sansa wins again

Kromlech
Jun 28, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

etalian posted:

Fake Sansa wins again
no way
snake titties best titties

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

bloom posted:

SIR. SIR! THERE'S A DICK IN MY BOOB GIF.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

bloom posted:

you know alfie tugged it a bit before filming.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kromlech posted:

no way

RIP Ros titties

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Kromlech posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
This show needs full penetration

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
When was the last time there was nudity on GoT? The first seasons were full of it

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
dragon was naked

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

etalian posted:

Fake Sansa wins again

I hope fake sansa sits on my face.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUxQr6sOIkE

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Just :lol: at people thinking Dany is one of the good guys.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ArmZ posted:

I hope fake sansa sits on my face.

same, but the giant

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Trast posted:

Just :lol: at people thinking Dany is one of the good guys.

The show was alright once but it's not good enough now to try this

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I still find it bizarre that the show portrayed the sparrow as a bad guy.

This bastard feeds the poor and hates monarchy, what a prick!!!!

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

he's anti-gay which is problematic

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kill it with fire.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Atlas Hugged posted:

Remember when Dany locked her handmaiden and that dude in a vault to slowly starve to death and probably eat each other? Sounds like something from the Podesta emails honestly.

I don't know, the dude lied about so much, I bet he waited an hour and then opened up the back door and walked out with the ex-slave girl. poo poo, they ransacked my place. Ah well, thankfully the assholes never opened the floorboards.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Universe Master posted:

you know alfie tugged it a bit before filming.

and probably a bit more after filming cause what else are you gonna do after hanging out naked with Esme Bianco.

UnfurledSails
Sep 1, 2011

It's fun to see Jon at both ends of a "bend the knee" discussion. He tried to convince Mance Ryder and didn't really understand why a northerner king would refuse a southern ruler, and now he is refusing Dany.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Yea with the forced mutilations and slut shaming parades he was progressive as gently caress

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Away all Goats posted:

Why would you clean a vault

I meant the room outside the vault.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Hmm we totally got this rich bitch over the table with a huge scandal, we could quietly fine her a huge amount of gold for it and have more to feed the poor if it wasn't so danged important to remind people that women's bodies aren't their own -- a good guy

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

whoflungpoop posted:

Hmm we totally got this rich bitch over the table with a huge scandal, we could quietly fine her a huge amount of gold for it and have more to feed the poor if it wasn't so danged important to remind people that women's bodies aren't their own -- a good guy

The only way to hold off winter is to make sure the gods stop being pissed about gays and women loving their brother.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

twoday posted:

When was the last time there was nudity on GoT? The first seasons were full of it

All the actors realised they were integral to the shows success and refused to get naked anymore.

Pretty much like the freak in the sheets locking down a spouse and suddenly refusing to go down ever again.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

yes, a hyper conservative theocracy. far preferable to a monarchy.

my gf and i rewatched season 1 over the last couple days and holy poo poo there are so many tits + also season 7 is jam packed with season 1 quotes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

bran warging into his own poo poo is a very unfunny joke attempt and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for trying over and over to make it funny.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
gently caress you hell yeah that poo poo was funny don't be a dickhole.

Stranger Danger Ranger
Jul 21, 2007
There are lizards coming out of my tv.

Hell Yeah posted:

bran warging into his own poo poo is a very unfunny joke attempt and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves for trying over and over to make it funny.

isn't this pretty much your entire gimmick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
he gets harder the more you point iut how much of a troll he is being